[QUOTE=revelarts;619679] Well the answer didn't align with your 1st assertions. That reason could get you to motives for good and good itself. But finally you said it doesn't matter where it came from , or how we get to it, but it -morality- is real you believe, and we should -for no real reason- live it.
Social Darwinism. Doing good results in greater success. Not in every instance; but in sum, it does. That's the reason to live it, and its real. I meant that it doesn't matter if you believe in God to reach that same conclusion; not that it doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
Short answer, because it's what your made for. We're all created for love and for good.
We're not just naturalistic accidents boucning through the cosmic void until we die.
Really? Then why is there so much bad in the world?
We have free will; which allows for far more than loving and doing good. We're like the swiss army of designs I guess. Makes us more capable...of survival, IMO. Which is why social darwinism seems far more adept at explaining our current design than God does.
And what if we are just naturalistic accidents, bouncing through the cosmos until we die? I'm not going to start raping and pillaging because of I lack belief in divine rectitude. Some do mind you; but so too do some who believe in God. I don't see the correlation between God creating man and man's goodness. I do see a correlation in man's use of God to influence behavior and those behaviors gaining traction; just not good/bad.