Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
Make that 5 years. I was born in 59.

I hear ya on the "how'd I ever survive" front. I spent my later teen years in Miami late-70s-80 and I wasn't running with little dogs NOR under the porch. I joined the Marines and got the fuck out ahead of the posse. Never been back and don't plan to. Did my stint as a bouncer there.

I hear ya' on the women thing too. I'd probably be my actual age if not for the extra wear and tear they've put on me.

I chalk my heart attack three years ago to the overuse, overwork, and abuse health destruction dealing with those two ex-wives during our marriage .. First one was near three years together, second one 21 years. Yep, I know 21 years just proves me to be a stubborn ass glutton for punishment. However I did stick it out for my daughter.. We divorced as soon as she turned 18. Take about walking out of prison. That day of my divorce this man stopped being a domestic POW and went searching for a real woman .Finally found her(4 years) because I no longer searched in bars and nightclubs. Those places are great for fine loose women but looking for wives they both suck.
Hey bro' being above ground has its perks you know. As long as your lizard still works fine it does. The Filipina wife (27 years younger than me) has yet to complain about mine.. Knock on wood. And a 7 year old son this old dog has to stick around to raise..
My biggest complaint is my damn meds force me to give up on whiskey!! that suxs... -Tyr