Hi Guys -

New member here, was referred by a coupla folks who've been here for a while (not sure what their s/names are on here though so I don't know if I should name them as yet or not) .

I've been browsing this site as an unregistered member for a while now, and have noticed this is quite a lively site, not unlike a few other sites I've posted/participated in. Took me a while to find this thread, but find it I did ...

Some interesting things which seem to set this site apart though is that it seems to be of a more adult nature (which is great). The smileys are nice, and it seems I can use the search feature also (BIG BIG PLUS - this is limited to certain members on many forums).

Guess I should say something about myself ... Most of my political views could be classified as liberal, but there are certain topics where that doesn't hold true ... I prefer to think of issues independently though, without assigning everything a "liberal" or "conservative" tag from the word go. I'm an aethist - the only religion I follow is the BPR. Ok, that should be enough for now!

Look foward to some heated debates with you guys!

Rahul