Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
You, in post #25:"And those types of people (those who don't want large families) should never have kids - I'm all for sterilization in those cases."

You, in post #28: "I don't think everyone SHOULD have large families, in fact - some should never procreate..."

You, in post #82: "I hope her and other libs stop having kids."

The only contempt in this thread has been towards those who have disagreed with your original premise.
So now an admin is going to add text to something I posted? What kind of jacked-up message board is this?

I can't believe you'd do that jeff...

THIS is the ORIGINAL text:

Quote Originally Posted by rumplestillskin
Some could argue it is selfish to have lots of kids because 1) You can't afford to give them a good life 2) You can't possibly give them the attention they deserve.
Quote Originally Posted by -Cp
And those types of people should never have kids - I'm all for sterilization in those cases.
I don't know how ANYONE with common sense could read anything into my exchange IN CONTEXT and see what I was saying was "I'm all for sterilzation for folks who don't want to be good parents" - in other words, why even bother with kids if they're going to live a self-serving life in the first place?

Do you think this country needs more Dee-dee-dee's raised by parents like that?