Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jillian View Post
    People get to choose for themselves the type of life they want. It doesn't have to be the same for each of us. And, just for the record, I CHOSE to have one child because I can give him all of the attention, education and mothering that he deserves.
    so just because I CHOSE to have two kids, and want more, means they don't get all the self-centered attention that you think just one kid deserves?

My boys AND my daycare kids get all the attention they want. I have my 3yo who is speech delayed but in preschool for it, my 8.5mo baby who is a big mamma's boy already, my 2yo daycare boy Paul who makes me laugh with his constant quoting of Thomas the train, and my 4yo daycare girl Grace who is always being too big for her britches, and Hunter, my 3mo daycare baby who has such a cute smile. They all get my attention, most times at the same time. And, they learn how to share my attention with each other.

I totally want another baby. But physically I cannot have them. So, we are looking into adoption and surrogate mothers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyKitten99 View Post
    so just because I CHOSE to have two kids, and want more, means they don't get all the self-centered attention that you think just one kid deserves?
    Where the fuck are you people getting this from? Seriously.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The ClayTaurus View Post
    Where the fuck are you people getting this from? Seriously.
    I was just wondering the same thing myself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyKitten99 View Post

My boys AND my daycare kids get all the attention they want. I have my 3yo who is speech delayed but in preschool for it, my 8.5mo baby who is a big mamma's boy already, my 2yo daycare boy Paul who makes me laugh with his constant quoting of Thomas the train, and my 4yo daycare girl Grace who is always being too big for her britches, and Hunter, my 3mo daycare baby who has such a cute smile. They all get my attention, most times at the same time. And, they learn how to share my attention with each other.

I totally want another baby. But physically I cannot have them. So, we are looking into adoption and surrogate mothers.
    I think if you actually read my post, instead of having a wholly unjustified knee-jerk reaction, you'd see that I was simply saying that it's ok to have a large family if you can afford it and it's what you want and a small family if that's what you choose.

Good luck with the adoption and/or surrogacy. I wish you a happy, healthy third little one.