Been hanging out at another board and there has been a discussion on so called "dinner whores" all week. Its a nickname these guys on the board have been giving women who don't put out when the guy pays for dinner. I find the whole concept completely degrading and disrespectful and I cant figure out how any man can look at a woman like that.

I've been almost shocked at how many men seem to think paying for dinner means he should get laid. What the heck is this world coming to?

Anyway the discussion has digressed to a few different topics that made me question the sanity of some people.

A woman stated that an average dinner date should cost $100... holy crap what on earth are they eating? even at the most expensive place i could think of the most would be $50 for two people. So I have to ask, what is an average cost of a dinner date?

There was also a digression that women spend more on the date getting ready... i find that very hard to believe. one woman totalled $400 for a date... seriously why on earth would she think a man would want to date a woman who spends that much on a dinner date?

I just dont understand how anyone can be like this. Its difficult enough affording going out paying for a $20 date. why on earth would anyone pay that much money for anything that didnt have some sort of microchip or real estate attached to it?

Anyway Id love to see what everyone here thinks.