Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default I'm About Ready To Live OFF THE GRID...

I usually start my mornings watching local and national news, check the news online, check twitter and facebook, but anymore... everything is reaching such fever pitch coming from the left, this absolute tidal wave of hysteria, lies, hypocrisy and double standards, and what I see as leftist anti Americanism, I'm right to the point where I don't even want to hear about it anymore. Sunday and Monday I didn't watch any news at all on TV. What I got online was enough, but I turned the morning news on this morning and quickly realized that I'd had the tv on mute for probably 45 minutes, so I turned the channel. So I'm at this point where I might not watch any news at all except some local evening news, and then just to catch the weather. What I see on TV I don't even consider news anymore. This 24/7 stuff where a talking head speaks for maybe a minute or two about an actual even, then says "let's bring on our panel," is where I either hit mute or turn the channel. I don't need an analyst, or pundit, or any other sort of person paid to simply give their opinion, to tell me what they think. I heard what the intro was and I can decide for myself what to think. I don't need it analysed and I don't need to hear their opinion. And these talking heads all must be cut from the same mold, because invariably they ALL start out their diatribe with "LOOK."

So... I'm just about on FULL when it comes to this toxic state of affairs in America. I think the left is unhinged, and I just don't want to hear about it anymore. If it ever boils over to the point where it reaches my front door way out here in Podunk, WI, then I'll deal with it the way I see fit. I'll protect my own hard earned little chunk of America that I've worked and sweated to build with every fiber of my being.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-15-2017 at 08:24 AM.