Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Right there with you. Already saving for my off-grid lifestyle...few farm animals. need a spring on the property. Basic solar. And plenty of booze, honey, ammo. It's getting ridiculous.
    Yup... I have about an acre an a quarter near the end of a dead end road, no one living on two sides of that, have my own well, which has a conventional plug so I can plug it into a generator, have my own septic system, have a real nice wood burning stove in the shop so I wouldn't freeze in the winter if power was ever interrupted, have stores of emergency food such as WISE, dried things like beans and rice, canned stuff, SPAM of course, etc, all stock piled, probably enough for six months maybe, and I have my weapons with ammo for all, and thousands of rounds for the AK-47. I also have two generators, one small 2.5KW that I can easily cart around, and a big 9.5KW with electric start that I can plug into my service entrance via a transfer switch and power up my entire property.

Ya know they used to laugh at us prepers... I don't think many are laughing anymore.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 08-15-2017 at 08:35 AM.