Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
Tyr has just sent you a great reply, in my opinion.

You're trying to infer an equivalence between what the Left gets, and what the Right gets ... when there IS none. That some criticisms are DESERVED and RICHLY EARNED ... why doesn't that figure in your assessment ?

The Left attacks from a different motivational basis to those who criticise from the Right. I really fail to see how you don't recognise that.

Perhaps you could explain why that is the case ?
Each side credits the other or paints the other as being 'evil.' I get that, always have. Evil is something that is 'there,' to me it's real, then again I have some beliefs that make it real. Problem is, those that claim to be the most 'moral' aren't necessarily so, which doesn't have a political factor imo. It's the choice to do the wrong thing, in private or public.

Most people aren't choosing to do big acts of evil, in fact through ignorance often the evil manifests itself beyond their knowledge. The little acts of evil add to the divisions that cause much of the hurts of the world; from wars to children without parents.

Principles are scoffed at, not from the left or the right, from both and many in between.

As I said earlier, 'harder and faster,' that's the hate speaking-and it's not from one side. Which is getting hurt most? Which side is 'most effective?