Driving my sons friend home from getting wisdom teeth pulled. Pulled up, stopped to just let him out to cross to other side of street. 10 seconds after putting it into park, turning my hazards on temporarily, and this lady backs up into me. I tried yelling out of instinct and even started to get it into drive and pull away, nothing was heard and she nailed me.

You can CLEARLY see her car parked (bronze/golden) looking little Toyota it looked like. Don't know for sure, it'll be on the police report. CLEARLY see me pull up and parked like 10 seconds before she backs into me. I tried to tell her she needs to use her fucking mirror and listen as well. She then claims I hit her! WTF? It's clear as day on the video that I didn't hit jack shit. So as police were on their way - I politely advised her - filing a false police report is a criminal offense. And when I get home and look at my camera, if it proves I did no such thing, I will then take it directly to the police to amend onto the report. Of course said video will also go to my insurance company. She doesn't have accident, only liability. Don't give a crap about her car. She needs to own up properly and my insurance will pay, and she will have to repay them/me the deductible. I told her it's her choice, be truthful and that's what insurance is for - or I take my video and play hardball. -- She told the cop she backed into me. I have to verify in 3 days that he wrote that on the report as some form of evidence - as she's liable to later claim again I hit her.

The video doesn't show the actual impact though, but again, clear I hit no one, her cars show in the video. And regardless of why I stopped to let a passenger out - she is NEVER allowed to hit a stationary object.

Anyone, foul mood prior to this for a long list of reasons. So excuse my language.

This is her car, the video will show me pulling up behind a few cars to drop nitwit off to cross over street to other side on left. Still not allowed to hit a stationary object. Try hitting a parked car whose nose is sticking into the roadway - and call police and say you hit them because they were in your way. Don't work like that.

Anyway, so there's the car on the right with proof she was there at time, not backing up...