Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
Activist & Former Muslim (muslim brotherhood no less) Ayaan Hirsi Ali, became an atheist 20 years ago, became friends with many of atheisms most well known academic/public promoters, now says that Christianity is superior to atheism ...

Why I am now a Christian
Atheism can't equip us for civilisational war

https://unherd.com/2023/11/why-i-am-now-a-christian/

Someone talked to her about God at some point, even if it was as just a book, and she changed because of it.
Islam is not silent, the woke nuts are not silent, many atheist are not silent about dismissing and expelling Christianity.
Telling the TRUTH/reality about history which includes religious history of how & why we have what we have.
And finally the TRUTH about God and Jesus Christ will offend plenty of people but some will turn to parts of the truth overtime... maybe even all of it.
God made reality and it's hard to fight all of it. People get tired of it eventually.
I think that pretty much anyone who is or was religious/spiritual remains open to rediscovering religion. However, they are also the most likely to be totally turned off by attempts to threaten the 'wrath of God' types of arguments. It's also pretty difficult if using hatred or 'wrongness' of other belief systems in general.

BTW, while I personally think Christianity is correct, I wouldn't place $$$ or my soul that Jesus would agree on it being the only way. IOW, Only through acceptance of Christ is my belief.