Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default If only we could get ours hands on THESE guys (sad)

I can't even begin to tell you the sheer amount of bodily harm I'd exhibit in a rapid, unadultered fashion... it'd be the kind of beating which would make others say "MY GOD, How could a person do this to another human being?"......

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/me...boy/index.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is the type of thing we warned about would happen if you took the shit cork(Sadam) out of the bottle.

This is the result of the different sects of these areas trying to push each other out of the region.

This is the type of things that will happen no matter when we leave Iraq and now our staying isnt even preventing it.

Good job guys.

We told you so!

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post
    This is the type of thing we warned about would happen if you took the shit cork(Sadam) out of the bottle.

This is the result of the different sects of these areas trying to push each other out of the region.

This is the type of things that will happen no matter when we leave Iraq and now our staying isnt even preventing it.

Good job guys.

We told you so!

THERE YOU go again, you kooky, Partisan Hack. You cannot HELP yourself, can you? You are SO F'ING IGNORANT of the world around you.

This is about F'ing TERRORISTS burning up a little boy. You think Saddam was SO wonderful?

Here you go, courtesy of the man of your fantasies, Saddam:

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This happened last January. Before the surge adn when al queda was using tactics like this to intimidate the population. They forgot to mention the tribal leader who was invited to dinner to find his 11 year old son had been roasted was being served on the table. Or the 60 bodies found in a village. Mostly children with their heads cut off. This is all al queda terror tactics and cnn, being their mouth piece, will show whatever they can to make things look as bad as possible.

Your right CP I would love to get my hands on the scum that did that. I would make sure they lived a long life in endless pain.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    This happened last January. Before the surge adn when al queda was using tactics like this to intimidate the population. They forgot to mention the tribal leader who was invited to dinner to find his 11 year old son had been roasted was being served on the table. Or the 60 bodies found in a village. Mostly children with their heads cut off. This is all al queda terror tactics and cnn, being their mouth piece, will show whatever they can to make things look as bad as possible.

Your right CP I would love to get my hands on the scum that did that. I would make sure they lived a long life in endless pain.
    b-b-b-but it's OUR Fault!! Just ask truthmatters! She'll tell you! The US is the cause of ALL this type of evil.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Good job guys.

We told you so!
    You told who so??????????????

Plenty of people recognized that Iraq was a hornets nest, just waiting to explode.

Saddam murdered the minorities living in Iraq before we got there and yes, they are still trying to do the same thing.

Are our troops preventing it, no, there are just not enough of us to stop the lunatics killing and maiming the innocent.

You seem happy stories like this are coming out, just so you can say "I told you so?"........Sick.

IMO we should not have gone into Iraq, but we are there now, and I think we have an obligation to the christian minority, Kurds and moderate muslims they are trying to slaughter to try and help instead of tucking our tail between our legs and leaving them in a potentially worse situation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is Shia and Sunni factions terrorising each other guys!

Jesus Look at the history of the country would you people?

The Iraqi people have said before that things were better under Sadam.

Guess who helped him get in in the first place?

Remember those pictures of Rummy and Sadam!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle2038.htm

They loved him until he defied them then they vilified him.

I hated Saddam too but that did not stop the Neo Cons from helping him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This is Shia and Sunni factions terrorising each other guys!

Jesus Look at the history of the country would you people?

The Iraqi people have said before that things were better under Sadam.

Guess who helped him get in in the first place?

Remember those pictures of Rummy and Sadam!
    Look at the history yourself. The only ones that think things were better under saddam were the sunni's who he supported.

saddam took power at the point of a gun. He overthrew the elected regime and executed all who opposed him. Rumsfeld met with saddam in his early days. We didn't support him or help in anyway in his grab for power. During the iraq iran war we supplied saddam with intel about troop movements. It was a meager attempt to influence him in someway as he was in the pocket of the soviets. In those days it was very important to influence as many countries as possible in anyway possible. Need I remind you that the clintons spent a lot of time kissing up to north korea and to arafat. Including giving them money and equipment. You really need to read up on the true history of events back then. msnbc, cnn and the daily kos are not good sources of history.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good job guys.

We told you so!
    No. This is what happens when we dont fight back and stop these guys.

But i guess you dont care if this happens to your neighbors or to your own family.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Look at the history yourself. The only ones that think things were better under saddam were the sunni's who he supported.

saddam took power at the point of a gun. He overthrew the elected regime and executed all who opposed him. Rumsfeld met with saddam in his early days. We didn't support him or help in anyway in his grab for power. During the iraq iran war we supplied saddam with intel about troop movements. It was a meager attempt to influence him in someway as he was in the pocket of the soviets. In those days it was very important to influence as many countries as possible in anyway possible. Need I remind you that the clintons spent a lot of time kissing up to north korea and to arafat. Including giving them money and equipment. You really need to read up on the true history of events back then. msnbc, cnn and the daily kos are not good sources of history.
    Im not saying they likes Saddam Im saying they had a better day to day life than they have now.

Like I said he was the shit cork, he was undoubtably a cork but it was still made of shit.

Thousands of Iraqis and Americans would still be alive if we had not gone after Saddam.

Most experts agree the war is creating terrror.

The Iraqi people have passed laws trying to get us to leave yet we dot listen to their government.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    No. This is what happens when we dont fight back and stop these guys.

But i guess you dont care if this happens to your neighbors or to your own family.
    what you are saying makes no sense.

Saddam had no way of harming the US.

Saddam had no ties to AQ.

Saddam had no WMDs.

Most experts agree that this war is causing terror.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what you are saying makes no sense.

Saddam had no way of harming the US.

Saddam had no ties to AQ.

Saddam had no WMDs.

Most experts agree that this war is causing terror.
    Nonsense. He had countless ties to terror. He funded it for years. We have numerous government reports and even Osama Bin Laden confirming it.

He had WMDs too. He used them in the past. Simply because they were able to ship most of it out because of us delaying for months doesnt mean he didnt have them. And he had the intention of rebuilding once the sanctions were over.

All it would have taken is alittle anthrax or a nuclear device going off in an American city and you would have been yelling that we should have taken care of Saddam years ago. (And quite frankly we should have).

I dont believe self proclaimed experts when common sense says otherwise.

The more terrorists that are dead, the better off America is. The fact that you can defend such a ruthless dictator astounds me. The truth is the world is much better off without him ruling Iraq.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Please give me proof of what you claim.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Please give me proof of what you claim.
    DUDE - YOU made the claims - YOU "Prove" them.