Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    He rebelled against the pharisees, and romans. Your word games and bizarre defintions don't make that untrue.
    But Christ had Authority over those folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew 28:18
    Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth
    Paul was just a man, who was trying to make his thing more acceptable to worldly authorities.
    We have an agreement that Paul is a man. But seems God and you differ on your opinion of the importance of Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Act 9:15
    (Saul/Paul) is my chosen instrument to carry my name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel.
    You can be illogical all you like, you can be a braindead fund-0-zombie.
    Ad Hominem For The Loss!

My opinion and interpretation of things is just as valid as yours. Jesus believed in power to the individual,
    Dude - see? You think this is about ME vs. You. It's not. Frankly, YOUR opinion and interpretation is WORTHLESS here...as-is mine. I'm telling you the TRUTH. This is about what I am saying (which is abolute, God-inspired Truth (based on my sources) vs. what YOU are saying which is mere speculation based what YOU WANT to believe.

Christ believed in the power of GOD. Not the individual man. Man, as an individual has NO power to reach God. Christ's sacrifice meant we NO LONGER needed animal sacrifice or a priest to link us to God...but that only happened when he DIED - research how the curtain deviding the holy-of-holies from the general temple area, was ripped upon His death.

not an elite priesthood who dictated reality to the masses, which is what you seem to favor.
    We'll you're sure pulling THAT out of your ass. lol That's an example of the Fallacy of ridicule! Nice!

Your version of truth is just as susceptible to criticism. When pauls words stand in stark contrast to the life of jesus, I choose jesus. You should too.
    But you make Jesus a Liar. Jesus stated paul's importance. And you STILL can't reconcile your claims that the men who directly quoted Christ are somehow LESS Prone to Err as Paul - who also saw Christ face-to-face - and was CHOSEN of Christ, in even MORE Glory and Majesty than those 12 Christ called before his Crucifixion.

Submit yourself to Christ, Jason. SUBMIT yourself to Christ's word. To God's word. If you think ONE PART of the bible is a lie, then the entire book should be suspect. But the truth is:

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Tim 3:16
    16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness
    'Course...Paul wrote that bit, too...and we all know you think He a liar.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    But Christ had Authority over those folk.
    Yet they were the worldly authorities. Just like here. You have authority over me as a mod, but I have authority over you as a better person and intellectual superior. It's kind of a point of view thing. And the word rebellion applies either way. HE was simultaneously submitting to god and rebelling against worldy powers. It's not an either/or situation.

We have an agreement that Paul is a man. But seems God and you differ on your opinion of the importance of Paul.
    So god told you what he though about paul? Wild.

Ad Hominem For The Loss!

Dude - see? You think this is about ME vs. You. It's not. Frankly, YOUR opinion and interpretation is WORTHLESS here...as-is mine. I'm telling you the TRUTH. This is about what I am saying (which is abolute, God-inspired Truth (based on my sources) vs. what YOU are saying which is mere speculation based what YOU WANT to believe.
    You're telling me one interpretation. I believe another.

Christ believed in the power of GOD. Not the individual man.

Man, as an individual has NO power to reach God. Christ's sacrifice meant we NO LONGER needed animal sacrifice or a priest to link us to God...but that only happened when he DIED - research how the curtain deviding the holy-of-holies from the general temple area, was ripped upon His death.
    Christ loved and respected individual men. Everything else is an abstraction and, as such, is not real.

We'll you're sure pulling THAT out of your ass. lol That's an example of the Fallacy of ridicule! Nice!

But you make Jesus a Liar. Jesus stated paul's importance. And you STILL can't reconcile your claims that the men who directly quoted Christ are somehow LESS Prone to Err as Paul - who also saw Christ face-to-face - and was CHOSEN of Christ, in even MORE Glory and Majesty than those 12 Christ called before his Crucifixion.
    You deny his very example, because that's what's consistent with your addiction and dependence on the most powerful hierarchy in the world. The us military.

Submit yourself to Christ, Jason. SUBMIT yourself to Christ's word. To God's word. If you think ONE PART of the bible is a lie, then the entire book should be suspect. But the truth is:SUb
    Submit yourself to christ's example darren, and quit being a powertripper.

'Course...Paul wrote that bit, too...and we all know you think He a liar.
    He was wrong on a couple things. That's all. Just as you think jesus was wrong to defy the authorities, or that it was wrong to topple the government of saddam, since he was put in power by god.

Luckily, we don't have to agree.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What was your point again? I don't recall you making one. If you made one, it should be easy to restate. If you're just full of hot air, then we'll probably get more of that.

Are you an idiot?

You have failed at least three times now to answer my question.

Answer the question or shut up:

Do you believe Jesus is equal with God?

Yes or no?
    I already said I have not read every post, you know that, yet,you fail to answer this post, this repeating post.

The core of your diatribe is this:

When did jesus say "Everything paul says will be correct"? Really. show me

Where is your proof on your stance? Your foundation is:

When did Jesus say this....

You however have failed to provide anything contrary to your claim. When did anyone say anything that Jesus said would be correct? I want you to answer it. It may set you at peace.

Again:

You can't answer it. Don't hide, answer my post, this is the fourth time. If you are scared, just PM me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    Are you an idiot?

You have failed at least three times now to answer my question.

I already said I have not read every post, you know that, yet,you fail to answer this post, this repeating post.

The core of your diatribe is this:

Where is your proof on your stance? Your foundation is:

When did Jesus say this....

You however have failed to provide anything contrary to your claim. When did anyone say anything that Jesus said would be correct? I want you to answer it. It may set you at peace.

Again:

You can't answer it. Don't hide, answer my post, this is the fourth time. If you are scared, just PM me.

Berating others is not a valuable contribution. Did jesus say "everything paul says will be valid for all time?" Show me if he did. Or make another argument.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jesus was a rebel. The corruption of the faith began even as early as paul. All major denominations today have been corrupted by freemasons into noahide jew worshipping houses of apostasy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Berating others is not a valuable contribution. Did jesus say "everything paul says will be valid for all time?" Show me if he did. Or make another argument.
    Who said:

everything Jesus says will be valid for all time? Who? if "He" did. Or make another argument.

You are weak, you can't answer simple questions.

That easy.

Btw, you seem to be the king of NOT answering questions. Wonder why... scared.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who said:

everything Jesus says will be valid for all time? Who? if "He" did. Or make another argument.

You are weak, you can't answer simple questions.

That easy.

Btw, you seem to be the king of NOT answering questions. Wonder why... scared.....
    Yes. I'm so terrified of your inablility to make a coherent argument.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jesus was a rebel. The corruption of the faith began even as early as paul. All major denominations today have been corrupted by freemasons into noahide jew worshipping houses of apostasy.
    Unfortunately, you have corrupted the faith of Jesus with "your" interpretations.

Your beliefs have no foundation in scripture, hence why you run from my questions and fail to offer proof to anyone else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes. I'm so terrified of your inablility to make a coherent argument.
    Fool, you have again failed to answer a simple question.

Chicken.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunately, you have corrupted the faith of Jesus with "your" interpretations.

Your beliefs have no foundation in scripture, hence why you run from my questions and fail to offer proof to anyone else.
    Your questions are irrelevant. It's obvious in scripture that jesus was a rebel.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Answer the question or shut up:

Do you believe Jesus is equal with God?

Yes or no?

Answer this or shut up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fool, you have again failed to answer a simple question.

Chicken.

What is your assertion exactly. We're all waiting for something besides bluster and non-sequitur.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Answer this or shut up.
    Make me, tough guy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your questions are irrelevant. It's obvious in scripture that jesus was a rebel.

Unfortunately, your replies are irrelevant. You never stick to the topic. Why? Are you scared?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Make me, tough guy.
    chicken:

e.g.,

I can't answer Yurt's question, because it will prove me wrong.

Sad.