Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Kerry was a throw away for the dems. They are and were gearing everything to 08 when hellery runs. He was chosen as the biggest baffoon along with the breckgirl Edwards to run and lose so the wicked bitch could run in 08. Everything the dems have been doing since 02 has been designed to get her in office in 08. The big clinton machine has been working hard at this for the last 6 years or more. The reason she is a NY senator is to have that stepping stone to the white house which has been her goal from day one.
    It seems that way now, but there was no liberal conspiracy set way back then. Kerry lost Ohio by about 150,000 votes. Had he won Ohio, Hillary would have waited until 2012 to run. There's no way Hillary could have known that Kerry was going to lose...unless she rigged the voting machines.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dirt mcgirt View Post
    It seems that way now, but there was no liberal conspiracy set way back then. Kerry lost Ohio by about 150,000 votes. Had he won Ohio, Hillary would have waited until 2012 to run. There's no way Hillary could have known that Kerry was going to lose...unless she rigged the voting machines.
    But in 1012 she would have to go up against the incumbant president. That could divide the party. And she's getting old. 08 is her best chance. And fixing the election is not beneath her IMO.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.