Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    It is very common for one so young to be so liberal. I give her credit for at least caring about politics. I had other things on my mind at that age.
    i am more cynical than to belive liberal is a little high school girl

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    First, I have not called you anti-American. I use that term very sparingly, and only on those who are truly anti-American.
    A lot of people here have if you haven't then I apoligize for accusing you of it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    lol this is the second board whose accused me of such, the other was politics and current affairs but after two years of posting they finally got over it. I think I need to avoid these radical sites. what reason would I have to claim to be something I'm not. Esspicially admiting I was young. Most young people wont do so on boards like this because of the shit you take for it. People dismissing your comments because "your just a kid".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    lol this is the second board whose accused me of such, the other was politics and current affairs but after two years of posting they finally got over it. I think I need to avoid these radical sites. what reason would I have to claim to be something I'm not. Esspicially admiting I was young. Most young people wont do so on boards like this because of the shit you take for it. People dismissing your comments because "your just a kid".
    i don't dismiss you because you claim to be young......

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i don't dismiss you because you claim to be young......
    No you dismiss me bbecause I disagree with you but lot of people like to slam on anyone under 25s age so most don't disclose.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I campaigned for my first presidential candidate of choice when I was 12.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Your comments are not being dismissed because you "are just a kid," at least by me. I have argued the points I have disagreed with word for word. However, you DO have a tendency to step across the line of telling some pretty old and experienced people they are wrong without being able to support it with more than your opinion. And dismissing someone else's points because you are not knowledgeable on the subject, if those points are relevant to the conversation, pretty-much shows a lack of knowledge and understanding.

If you want to debate with adults, then do it. Like an adult. And if you are not knowledgeable on a topic, don't go to telling those who are that they are wrong.

And I consider the fact that you are at least partially-trained by the members of P&CA a strike against you.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

No you dismiss me bbecause I disagree with you but lot of people like to slam on anyone under 25s age so most don't disclose.
    You get dismissed when you cannot support your argument.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i have not dismissed you as of yet, and i have not disagreed with you as i have no clue what you stand for.....

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jillian View Post
    I campaigned for my first presidential candidate of choice when I was 12.
    Ho Chi Minh ??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    However, you DO have a tendency to step across the line of telling some pretty old and experienced people they are wrong without being able to support it with more than your opinion. And dismissing someone else's points because you are not knowledgeable on the subject, if those points are relevant to the conversation, pretty-much shows a lack of knowledge and understanding.

If you want to debate with adults, then do it. Like an adult. And if you are not knowledgeable on a topic, don't go to telling those who are that they are wrong.
    and that's the bullshit I'm talking about. You all haven't debated like adults just name called and liberal hating and you'll get it right back in return.

I have my opinions, there what i believe, I have no problem telling adults on the internet I disagree with them if their views run contrary to my own. As for back up my opinions, I asked for a link to claimed polls and got more flaming. I'm not digging up stories to back up my opinions that will just be dismissed cuss people disagree if you all wont even waste the time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and that's the bullshit I'm talking about. You all haven't debated like adults just name called and liberal hating and you'll get it right back in return.

I have my opinions, there what i believe, I have no problem telling adults on the internet I disagree with them if their views run contrary to my own. As for back up my opinions, I asked for a link to claimed polls and got more flaming. I'm not digging up stories to back up my opinions that will just be dismissed cuss people disagree if you all wont even waste the time.
    opinions.....

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's what I do, opinions. That's what these type boards are for.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)

Really? Who exactly is "you all"? I have done nothing but address the points you make that I disagree with. Sorry if being called a liberal offends you.

You're swinging a wide loop, cowgirl. I cannot speak for anyone who has done any of the things you are accusing, but DO be careful who you include in your accusations.

And before you accuse me of insulting or flaming you, you might want to ask for clarification because if you get nasty with me, I'll return it in spades, and I don't care how old you are.

Try rereading what I posted. I didn't tell you to not disagree with adults. I'm basically saying engage your brain before engaging your mouth. If you're going to debate about war and politics with us, put up or shut up. And when you can't put up, you're going to be called for it and expected to act like an adult about it, not fall back on being picked on because you're a kid.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's what I do, opinions. That's what these type boards are for.
    Then you certainly will understand those who might have an opinon of you !