Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rppearso View Post
    How many times do we have to go through this, joining was one of my lifes blunders the end.
    So chalk it up to that, a blunder, by Mr. wizard, and move on instead of presenting yourself as someone with knowledge of the military, who really has no clue. That's the END kid.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pegwinn View Post
    Thank God you got to them in time. By talking them out of it you saved some overworked NCO a small bit of time. Tis a great thing lad, to know that you managed to talk the weak out of failure. Not like there was any chance that the .mil could have done em any good.

I'm certain that the nations recruiters are resting a bit easier knowing that your mightiness is not going to visit them. After all, at recruiting school they are taught not to do anything that might humiliate someone opposed to them. That kind of stress can lead to picking up strange women in the bars.

No doubt the ones who were "burned' could have been helped by earlier intervention on your part. Don't feel bad, you cannot save them all.

What questions are dodged? I need to know as I am truly fearful of making statements that make me look like a fool. It's a whole self esteem issue thingy...

Aghhh..... why would they have those regulations? Help me out.

nooooooo. Why?

Oh my god. There is a regulation against going down on the ol lady. Wimmins Libbers aint gonna like it. BTW, which article of the UCMJ did you find that under? Why. Why......

why? Why? WHY?

AH, thank you. The tension was killing me. You are obviously an expert in this field. Thank you so much.

The question that really needs an answer is:Why are you running scared from a one-on-one debate challenge?
    I already addressed your questions on your side bar, you may not have liked the answers but I did post in your side bar. You just dodged every statement I made in the post you quoted me on, so I guess I cant really respond to anything.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I already addressed your questions on your side bar, you may not have liked the answers but I did post in your side bar. You just dodged every statement I made in the post you quoted me on, so I guess I cant really respond to anything.
    Well ya got something right.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I guess you don't habla very well do ya RP? So lemmie break it down....

What "sidebar" did you comment on that I dodged anything.
    I'm Phil -- 40 something heterosexual white male, fairly self sufficient, great with my kids, wed 29 years to the same woman, and I firmly believe that ones actions have logical consequences. How much more out the box can you get nowadays? -- MSgt of Marines (ret)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I guess you don't habla very well do ya RP? So lemmie break it down....

What "sidebar" did you comment on that I dodged anything.
    and why won't he take up the challenge to debate you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    and why won't he take up the challenge to debate you?
    Fear.

Abject utter wet-the-pants terror.

The horrified realisation that the guidelines require him to post original thoughts without the crutch of merely appearing to be clueless.

Now, I could very well be wrong.

nah..
    I'm Phil -- 40 something heterosexual white male, fairly self sufficient, great with my kids, wed 29 years to the same woman, and I firmly believe that ones actions have logical consequences. How much more out the box can you get nowadays? -- MSgt of Marines (ret)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

RP, either stop posting on the mil threads, or start posting on other threads. You keep going to this crap, and look like a complete a-hole Every Single Time. Do you like getting the crap kicked out of you verbally? It's always everyone else, RP, it was other in Boot, it's others on the board, it's never possibly you, just like, 90% of the rest of the world.

Unless you are going to take on Peg in debate, don't bother sweeping through these threads. You're already being looked at as a punk, as your rep shows. You insult the livelihood of a number of people on this forum, who has almost bent over backwards to set you straight, myself included, and we still keep getting slapped by you. You throw out these insults you refuse to back up, then tell people not to flame you, or accuse them of having done so. Unless you're here to debate, stop jumping in.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    RP, either stop posting on the mil threads, or start posting on other threads. You keep going to this crap, and look like a complete a-hole Every Single Time. Do you like getting the crap kicked out of you verbally? It's always everyone else, RP, it was other in Boot, it's others on the board, it's never possibly you, just like, 90% of the rest of the world.

Unless you are going to take on Peg in debate, don't bother sweeping through these threads. You're already being looked at as a punk, as your rep shows. You insult the livelihood of a number of people on this forum, who has almost bent over backwards to set you straight, myself included, and we still keep getting slapped by you. You throw out these insults you refuse to back up, then tell people not to flame you, or accuse them of having done so. Unless you're here to debate, stop jumping in.
    I already did debate in the side bar and am waiting for something worth while to reply to, unless something just posted I have not seen anything I can comment on when people can start consistantly posting intellectually stimulating posts we can get on a roll but there are always so many one liner flames in between and then people think they can argue me in circles because its been a few posts since I addressed the question that is the disadvantage of posting useless non thought provoking posts like oh your just a boy because I dont like your opinion so I just thought I would post that so I could participate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I already did debate in the side bar and am waiting for something worth while to reply to,
    So now we can add lying to your list of things that piss us off.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So now we can add lying to your list of things that piss us off.
    I have like 3 or 4 posts in your side bar so dont call me a lyer.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...t=12568&page=2

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have like 3 or 4 posts in your side bar so dont call me a lyer.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...t=12568&page=2
    Did you answer the terms of the challenge? No.
    Did you come back with other terms to negotiate? No
    Are you a liar and a coward? Yeah.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I already did debate in the side bar and am waiting for something worth while to reply to, unless something just posted I have not seen anything I can comment on when people can start consistantly posting intellectually stimulating posts we can get on a roll but there are always so many one liner flames in between and then people think they can argue me in circles because its been a few posts since I addressed the question that is the disadvantage of posting useless non thought provoking posts like oh your just a boy because I dont like your opinion so I just thought I would post that so I could participate.
    Okay, so it is completely okay for you to insult the people of this forum, insult the profession we chose to help defend the country, but we can't say boo to you, when you refuse to back up any of your statements with facts? so, basically, you just want to make random, anti-military comments and have people bask in your brilliance? Sorry, but that's just delusional.

I've not seen one single person on this forum flame you, so stop throwing everyone into the same basket like that. Yes, you have been called a coward, as well as been accused of lying, only due to your own refusal to stand your ground and back up what you say.

When you do mention something about backing up your posts, it is only to say that you aren't going to, because it would be "boring", and thus, you get cast not just as a liar, and a coward, but as well, it casts you as just plain lazy, which is also seen in your postings.

If you would simply adapt, back up these things your saying, and take up the challenge thread that was started for you, or if you would simply go to other threads and post something worthwhile there, your rep, and your experience with this board would improve, but if you change no numbers in the equation, you can expect the same answer to you, again and again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay, so it is completely okay for you to insult the people of this forum, insult the profession we chose to help defend the country, but we can't say boo to you, when you refuse to back up any of your statements with facts? so, basically, you just want to make random, anti-military comments and have people bask in your brilliance? Sorry, but that's just delusional.

I've not seen one single person on this forum flame you, so stop throwing everyone into the same basket like that. Yes, you have been called a coward, as well as been accused of lying, only due to your own refusal to stand your ground and back up what you say.

When you do mention something about backing up your posts, it is only to say that you aren't going to, because it would be "boring", and thus, you get cast not just as a liar, and a coward, but as well, it casts you as just plain lazy, which is also seen in your postings.

If you would simply adapt, back up these things your saying, and take up the challenge thread that was started for you, or if you would simply go to other threads and post something worthwhile there, your rep, and your experience with this board would improve, but if you change no numbers in the equation, you can expect the same answer to you, again and again.
    So maybe the challenge needs to be clarified because I felt I more than adaquatly defended my stance and all people have done to me is name call, so maybe pegwinn can go back and look at what I wrote otherwise I am at a point where I dont even know what we are talking about becasue my questions rarely get answered.

Here was my answer to the challenge:

The point I made was taken out of context as it usually is, my point was not towards the population in general that the military serves it was pointed towards contractors that provide high tech weapons of war that enable the military to dominate on the battle field. My beef is with thoes military members that snub the contractor because they are just dead beat civilians (paraphrase of what pegwin called them, I forget the term he used for civilian contractors). The bottem line is the military could not do jack squat without the technology that the contractor brings you (planes, tanks, body armor, guns, you name it a contractor smarter than you conceptualized it, designed it and built it. Some of this military hardware is a feat of human ingenuity (stealth technology, nuclear weapons, guided missles, etc) all also brought to you by the degenerate bum civilian contractor. Military get pissy when people dont respect the military but its ok to for them to disrespect civilian contractors, I just thought it was time some of these over zealous military members be put in there place, and regardless of what is said in these forums if you ever served in a national labratory or with high tech contractors you were on your best behavior otherwise you got your a$$ reamed, you dont treat GS-13 scientists like E-1 privates not even an O-10 can get away with it unless he has a really good reason nor do you treat a boeing engineer like an E-1 private.

And here was pegwinns response:

Let me see..... was there an acceptance in there somewhere?

Looked like weaseling out to me.

Good job pegwinn way to debate.
    Last edited by rppearso; 03-09-2008 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So maybe the challenge needs to be clarified because I felt I more than adaquatly defended my stance and all people have done to me is name call, so maybe pegwinn can go back and look at what I wrote otherwise I am at a point where I dont even know what we are talking about becasue my questions rarely get answered.
    No you haven't, you dodged, but you never back anything up. BACK UP WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING FORWARD AS FACT> not just to prior stuff you said, but things you look on places like Google to support your claims. You know, evidence, use evidence.

Post on other threads non-military. respond to both points, or neither.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No you haven't, you dodged, but you never back anything up. BACK UP WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING FORWARD AS FACT> not just to prior stuff you said, but things you look on places like Google to support your claims. You know, evidence, use evidence.

Post on other threads non-military. respond to both points, or neither.
    I am not going to post links to things that are common knowlage, its common knowlage that civilians build everything you use and that was my whole point, im not going to post in threads if people dont have enough knowlage base in there own head to know simple facts, if it was something I felt should have a link I always provided it but never has once anyone conceded to anything even pegwinn trying to justify making derogitory remarks to GS-13's (a pouge).