Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    Tell that to a large part of Africa. It ain't the gay drug addicts there for sure. One whole continent is a large part of "the world".
    I predict evolution will kick-in and we'll see mass immunity to it within our lifetimes. You heard it here folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    I predict evolution will kick-in and we'll see mass immunity to it within our lifetimes. You heard it here folks.
    Some people are immune to it.....according to some study I'm not going to search for.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If were going to say that we are going to not treat people who do self destructive behaviors, I guess we wont treat drug users, drinkers, fat people, or anyone who wasnt perfect.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    If were going to say that we are going to not treat people who do self destructive behaviors, I guess we wont treat drug users, drinkers, fat people, or anyone who wasnt perfect.
    Easy now, Mr. Protector of the weak and oppressed. No one is suggesting not to treat them.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5stringJeff View Post
    I think the rest of the world figured this out about 15 years ago.
    Gee, you think? I guess they couldn't bring themselves to admit the truth for a long time. It's just not PC.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    So you are more likely to spread aid through anal sex than vaginal (sp?) sex?
    Alright, I'll explain it to you. The ass hole was designed to keep stuff in not to be stuffed. When one has anal intercourse, which is totally against it's design, there is more likelihood of tearing of the membrane in that area. Since the AIDS virus is spread through bodily fluids it is much more likely to get into tears in the skin.

Normal sex is done the way sex was designed to be done so there is much less risk of ripping open the skin...... amazing how that works, the greatest design ever and yet there are those that are stupid enough to go a different route altogether. Those tend to be homosexual because they are working against the design and don't have much of a choice. Add to that the inherent promiscuity of homosexuals...... bath houses where many partners are shared, and you have epidemic potential. It spread very quickly in the 80s, ruined a lot of good times for us heterosexuals since there were the jerks that would go play with guys and then bring it home to their girlfriends and wives(that started the lie that it was of equal concern to heterosexuals). Under most conditions it's not going to be spread throughout the straight world unless people don't behave right. That brings up Africa, where many "people" are worse than the worst animals and because of insane beliefs rape everything in site from little boys and girls to monkeys........ that is why Africa has such a huge problem. If they would act in any kind of civilized manner, they wouldn't be in the place they are in.

Oh, by the way, Obama is half African and has pledged his allegiance to that shit hole continent.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Alright, I'll explain it to you. The ass hole was designed to keep stuff in not to be stuffed. When one has anal intercourse, which is totally against it's design, there is more likelihood of tearing of the membrane in that area. Since the AIDS virus is spread through bodily fluids it is much more likely to get into tears in the skin.

Normal sex is done the way sex was designed to be done so there is much less risk of ripping open the skin...... amazing how that works, the greatest design ever and yet there are those that are stupid enough to go a different route altogether. Those tend to be homosexual because they are working against the design and don't have much of a choice. Add to that the inherent promiscuity of homosexuals...... bath houses where many partners are shared, and you have epidemic potential. It spread very quickly in the 80s, ruined a lot of good times for us heterosexuals since there were the jerks that would go play with guys and then bring it home to their girlfriends and wives(that started the lie that it was of equal concern to heterosexuals). Under most conditions it's not going to be spread throughout the straight world unless people don't behave right. That brings up Africa, where many "people" are worse than the worst animals and because of insane beliefs rape everything in site from little boys and girls to monkeys........ that is why Africa has such a huge problem. If they would act in any kind of civilized manner, they wouldn't be in the place they are in.

Oh, by the way, Obama is half African and has pledged his allegiance to that shit hole continent.
    Aside from the fact that vaginas are "designed" to actively bleed and that HIV can be spread through semen as well as blood and that Bush has made it his personal crusade to combat AIDS in Africa more than any Prez to date, great points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Said1 View Post
    Some people are immune to it.....according to some study I'm not going to search for.
    I remember that. Female prostitutes in some parts of southern Africa from memory, were being studied. I don't know if anything has been found out about the reasons for their immunity though.
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

But you could say the same for oral sex and straight couples, i.e. its unnatural and as fluids are ingested surly the risks would be greater?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*insert joke here*

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    But you could say the same for oral sex and straight couples, i.e. its unnatural and as fluids are ingested surly the risks would be greater?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Its not a joke, its a serious point, for me anyway, i just don't get why HIV is more of a threat to gay men than straight men, are gay men more likly to get hepatitis? or gonorrhea?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Noir - gay men are more likely to get a whole range of sexually transmitted diseases. The reason is because of their sexual practices.

Now I'm not in the "God brought AIDS to punish gays" camp (oops, sorry, bad pun) but there's no point in denying the facts. Gay men suffer more stds because of their sexual practices and because of the high rate of promiscuity among gay men.

The same logic applies to heterosexuals - the more sexual partners you have the more chance you have of contracting an std. The more risky the sexual practices with those partners then the more the chance of contracting an std.
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    *insert joke here*
    Fluids ingested, as in swallowed, never heard of that in the heterosexual world , must be a gay thing.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Fluids ingested, as in swallowed, never heard of that in the heterosexual world , must be a gay thing.
    ...i assume you are making an attempt at irony?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    Aside from the fact that vaginas are "designed" to actively bleed and that HIV can be spread through semen as well as blood and that Bush has made it his personal crusade to combat AIDS in Africa more than any Prez to date, great points!
    I was talking about the tearing in the ass providing an opening for the exchange of bodily fluids, that is why it is so much more rampant in the gay community, that and bath houses where guys swap a lot of bodily fluids with numerous partners at a time. Those were closed down in the 80s but reopened when younger homos thought the "all clear" sign was up.

One of the biggest wastes of tax dollars he ever came up with.