Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    wisdom
    noun
    Synonyms:
    experience,

Since you like copying from dictionaries, how about a Thesaurus?

Looks like wisdom and experience are synonymous. Makes sense- no better way to gain wisdom than through experience.
    experience does not always bring wisdom. wisdom does, however, always amplify experience.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    That is incorrect. I don't break promises, and, in any case, I have never promised you anything. I am optimistic about our president because he has wisdom, leadership, vision, the ability to inspire, and the ability to surround himself with intelligent advisors.
    you're lying that you don't break promises. you've never broken one promise....

and btw, i never said you promised me anything creep. why do you always make things so personal with me? you obsessed or something? i don't get it...

do you deny that obama has broken promises...yes or no...
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post

and btw, i never said you promised me anything creep. why do you always make things so personal with me? you obsessed or something? i don't get it...

do you deny that obama has broken promises...yes or no...
    what promises do you know that I have broken? What did you mean when you said this: "you like obama, because like you, obama breaks promises"

And all politicians must, from time to time, reverse their positions and break promises. Things change. situations change. I certainly want my leaders to change and adapt their views based upon changing circumstances, and if that means that they must "break a promise" ever now and then, great.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what promises do you know that I have broken? What did you mean when you said this: "you like obama, because like you, obama breaks promises"

And all politicians must, from time to time, reverse their positions and break promises. Things change. situations change. I certainly want my leaders to change and adapt their views based upon changing circumstances, and if that means that they must "break a promise" ever now and then, great.
    lol, love how you deny that you have never broken a promise. liar

nice to know you think obama is great because of his ability to break promises. i bet when you hear the word hack, it is not....you can hack it...it is...you are a political hack

your hero promised not to vote for FISA, what changed...huh...come on now....what changed that caused your messiah to break his promise?

or is this going to be another lie that you have scholarly work to prove me wrong and then when asked for said work, you run off like a thief in the night.....
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol, love how you deny that you have never broken a promise. liar

nice to know you think obama is great because of his ability to break promises. i bet when you hear the word hack, it is not....you can hack it...it is...you are a political hack

your hero promised not to vote for FISA, what changed...huh...come on now....what changed that caused your messiah to break his promise?

or is this going to be another lie that you have scholarly work to prove me wrong and then when asked for said work, you run off like a thief in the night.....
    nice dodge of your own quote. And as I said before, we both know that you changed your birthday to make your timeline fit... and when I saw that, it became clear to me that carrying on meaningful dialog with you concerning the middle east was impossible, so I told you that I would not continue that discussion and have not. I didn't run away from anything. We both know that you ran away from the truth in that interchange, but you clearly do not have the ethics to admit it.

Regarding Obama's vote on FISA, I have no idea what new information he had that caused him to change his mind and neither do you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice dodge of your own quote. And as I said before, we both know that you changed your birthday to make your timeline fit... and when I saw that, it became clear to me that carrying on meaningful dialog with you concerning the middle east was impossible, so I told you that I would not continue that discussion and have not. I didn't run away from anything. We both know that you ran away from the truth in that interchange, but you clearly do not have the ethics to admit it.

Regarding Obama's vote on FISA, I have no idea what new information he had that caused him to change his mind and neither do you.
    are you drunk? i didn't dodge my quote.

i notice you keep dodging this...so you've never broken one promise....

so you say that i changed my birthday....whooopee, as i told you, it was not my real birthday anyway. so what difference does it make if i changed my birthday? hmmmmm....none. you're a coward and a liar who made a claim you can't back up. booo hooo

what a cop out on obama....you hack...i am sure you gave bush the benefit of the doubt....face it, obama had no different knowledge than you or i. he had no executive privilege then and you cowardly hiding behind that you don't know what he knows is pure comics....as if obama new some secret that the other dems who voted AGAINST it didn't....oh...are you ADMITTING obama had information he DID NOT SHARE....

seriously, you're no moderate, you have shown yourself to be nothing more than a democratic party hack.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

are you drunk? i didn't dodge my quote.

i notice you keep dodging this...so you've never broken one promise....

so you say that i changed my birthday....whooopee, as i told you, it was not my real birthday anyway. so what difference does it make if i changed my birthday? hmmmmm....none. you're a coward and a liar who made a claim you can't back up. booo hooo

what a cop out on obama....you hack...i am sure you gave bush the benefit of the doubt....face it, obama had no different knowledge than you or i. he had no executive privilege then and you cowardly hiding behind that you don't know what he knows is pure comics....as if obama new some secret that the other dems who voted AGAINST it didn't....oh...are you ADMITTING obama had information he DID NOT SHARE....

seriously, you're no moderate, you have shown yourself to be nothing more than a democratic party hack.
    how do YOU know I have broken promises. Either prove I have, or retract it.

Your birthday showed that you were eight years old when you claimed that you were in the middle east. I noticed that, and asked you about it. you changed it. and then lied and said that you had not changed it. It made the entire story about you sitting on top of a pyramid suspect, and, as an extension, it made the entire story about your having first hand knowledge about the middle east and your claims that muslims lacked any real concern about Jerusalem suspect. I don't believe you. YOu have proven yourself to be a liar and discussions with you about that topic seemed useless.

And as I said, neither of us know the background for why Obama chose to change his position on FISA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

moderate democrat;343953]how do YOU know I have broken promises. Either prove I have, or retract it.
    keep on proving yourself virgil.... i phrased it as a question, but your own words above convict you. as i said, do stay and continue to post. no need to hide. i am not like democrats who want to shut down the opposing voice and tell them to bend over and take it.

Your birthday showed that you were eight years old when you claimed that you were in the middle east. I noticed that, and asked you about it. you changed it. and then lied and said that you had not changed it. It made the entire story about you sitting on top of a pyramid suspect, and, as an extension, it made the entire story about your having first hand knowledge about the middle east and your claims that muslims lacked any real concern about Jerusalem suspect. I don't believe you. YOu have proven yourself to be a liar and discussions with you about that topic seemed useless.
    translation:

the scholarly evidence i said existed that yurt is a fraud...doesn't exist....

dude, don't make promises you can't keep and don't lie about evidence you have that can prove another is a liar, especially if you are going to wuss out and claim i am the reason you won't present it.

if you had the evidence, you would have presented it. instead, you're a liar and had no evidence, so you blame it on me.

And as I said, neither of us know the background for why Obama chose to change his position on FISA.
    so then obama had background information that the other dems did not have? why is it the other dems kept their promises and not obama? why can't you answer that simple question? what "background" information did obama have and why, since you claim he had "some" sorta spooky background info, did obama NOT share it?

are you going to tapdance all night or are you going to debate policy?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1. my name is not virgil
    2. you said that I liked Obama because he broke promises like I did. guess you can't back that up. I understand
    3. you lied about your birthday... why should I believe that you were in the middle east or climbed a pyramid or know anything about the region?
    4. I stated my opinion. I have read a few books on the subject and the impression I got was that Jerusalem was extremely important to muslims given the fact that it is the third holiest spot in the world for all of them and it is in jewish hands. you claimed personal discussions with muslims in the middle east led you to believe that was not the case. Since I don't believe your story about being there, I don't believe your claim
    5. I have no idea what made Obama change his mind about FISA and neither do you. I choose to give him the benefit of the doubt. you do not. so be it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

prove I have, or retract it.
    provide proof or retract.

retract your insult.

prove it or retract it.

gonna have to do better moderate democrat.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Anyway who cares really what a junkie says.
    Don't be so hard on obama

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    I will do better then a link - here is the video of the press conference

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpolOSPTDaI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpolOSPTDaI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

IF this pork bill "creates" the 4 million jobs Pres Obama said it will - it will cost taxpayers $230,000 per job

OCA, if the US keeps printing the money at this rate, inflation will happen

As far as the TARP - Dems approved it and added huge amounts of pork to it as well
    ***crickets chirping*****

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

provide proof or retract.

retract your insult.

prove it or retract it.

gonna have to do better moderate democrat.....

you made a claim that I have broken promises like Obama... you have no basis to make such a claim... but run away from it if you like.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

you made a claim that I have broken promises like Obama... you have no basis to make such a claim... but run away from it if you like.
    Please stop derailing threads.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    I produced it, you ignored it. Whether it was little or alot of experience he certainly had more that Johnny Lib.................or else he would not have been elected.

Care to explain how a guy who you claim has zero experience on just about everything got elected in a landslide?
    I ignored nothing. I clearly outlined what was in your link relating to his economic experience. All it contained was him authorizing a website to track funds. Trust me, this is NOT more than McCain. And what voters think about who they think is best fitted to help our economy does NOTHING to change his level of experience. Either you can provide evidence of his "shitload of economic experience" or you can't, it's really that simple, and as of yet you have provided us with jack shit.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock