Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Sooo, who was right?
    I happen to believe that FISA, as it was originally written, provides the administration with all the tools it needs to do its job, while providing citizens all the protection they need from the government.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moderate democrat View Post
    I happen to believe that FISA, as it was originally written, provides the administration with all the tools it needs to do its job, while providing citizens all the protection they need from the government.
    obama was voting on the original?
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    obama was voting on the original?
    No..he was voting on a modification. I disagree with his decision to do so, but, if I want someone to vote my way 100% of the time, the only way to do that is to run for the office myself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No..he was voting on a modification. I disagree with his decision to do so, but, if I want someone to vote my way 100% of the time, the only way to do that is to run for the office myself.
    party over country...
    Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

party over country...
    nothing is higher than my allegiance to my country, except my allegiance to my God and to my family.

liar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

So Obama thought Bush correct and you disagree. But still back him, got that right?

If so, means all your yakking about this was garbage, right?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So Obama thought Bush correct and you disagree. But still back him, got that right?

If so, means all your yakking about this was garbage, right?
    I disagree with Obama on several things. Nevertheless, I still felt he was a better option to lead our country than McCain at this juncture. I voted for Obama and hope he does well. I guess you would rather see America suffer if it meant a return to prominence for your beloved GOP.... got that right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I disagree with Obama on several things. Nevertheless, I still felt he was a better option to lead our country than McCain at this juncture. I voted for Obama and hope he does well. I guess you would rather see America suffer if it meant a return to prominence for your beloved GOP.... got that right?
    Unlike you or whatever version you are now going bye, I made clear my stance, regardless of party. Never threw up an excuse of 'juncture.' Nor that our candidate deserved anything. That IS for Democrats...

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unlike you or whatever version you are now going bye, I made clear my stance, regardless of party. Never threw up an excuse of 'juncture.' Nor that our candidate deserved anything. That IS for Democrats...
    I am fairly new here... and I vote my party, unless my party puts up a bad candidate. It has on a few occasions, and I have voted for someone else when that happened. It seems to me that you are anxious for America to fail so that the GOP will, somehow, succeed. Whatever blows your skirt up. I don't roll that way. For me, country first, party second.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nothing is higher than my allegiance to my country, except my allegiance to my God and to my family.

liar.
    you said because i voted for mccain because i did not like obama made me party over country....

yet you toed the party line despite obama lying about FISA....party over country all the time

you're not a christian, that is for sure

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You will see America suffering pretty soon under Obama. The porkulus he is ramming down our throats and his first official action being one that insures that Americans pay for foreign abortions are some great indicators in the present of real suffering in the future.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    I will do better then a link - here is the video of the press conference

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpolOSPTDaI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpolOSPTDaI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

IF this pork bill "creates" the 4 million jobs Pres Obama said it will - it will cost taxpayers $230,000 per job

OCA, if the US keeps printing the money at this rate, inflation will happen

As far as the TARP - Dems approved it and added huge amounts of pork to it as well
    ***crickets still chirping****

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I am fairly new here... and I vote my party, unless my party puts up a bad candidate. It has on a few occasions, and I have voted for someone else when that happened. It seems to me that you are anxious for America to fail so that the GOP will, somehow, succeed. Whatever blows your skirt up. I don't roll that way. For me, country first, party second.
    Speaking of bad candidates

I guess you voted for Carter in 76; and

Carter in 1980

Mondale in 1984

Dukakis in 1988

Gore in 2000

Kerry in 2004

I see the pattern here. Tax and spend liberals with a huge "D" at the end of their name

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Speaking of bad candidates

I guess you voted for Carter in 76; and

Carter in 1980

Mondale in 1984

Dukakis in 1988

Gore in 2000

Kerry in 2004

I see the pattern here. Tax and spend liberals with a huge "D" at the end of their name
    and my guess is that you voted for the republican in every election. correct?

As a matter of fact, however, I did NOT vote for Mondale in '84... I voted for Anderson. Now tell me which presidential elections YOU voted for someone other than the republican. Will you do that for me?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you said because i voted for mccain because i did not like obama made me party over country....

yet you toed the party line despite obama lying about FISA....party over country all the time

you're not a christian, that is for sure
    incorrect assumption. I do not vote party over country. I happen to believe that me party is the best answer for my country. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't vote that way. Can you not understand that logical thought process?

and I am a Christian. Why would you say otherwise?