Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    the world situation is very fluid. I have no desire to see my president so rigid that he cannot adapt to changing circumstances.
    So far, he's come across as being too limp to adapt to anything. What I don't understand is this, Obama insisted that the stimulus had to be passed immediately or America as we knew it would cease to exist, he insists that the healthcare bill has to be passed immediately or millions will die and those who don't die will lose their homes because of their medical bills. It doesn't matter that no one reads these piles of shit they all vote in favor of, it doesn't matter that no one knows what's in them or how much they will cost, they must be passed, damn it! But when the general HE selected to run the war in Afghanistan says, "Yo, I need 40,000 more troops or all will be lost," all of a sudden we hear the screech of the brakes, there is pressure to keep the request under wraps, the Washington post is encouraged by the Pentagon to hold the story about the request for more troops, and almost a month later Obama hasn't made a decision on the matter. Maybe if he spent less time trying sell this half-baked ill conceived healthcare debacle on six different network shows and more time in his office, a decision could have already been made. But no, almost a month after McChrystal says he needs more troops, Barack is still Hmmming and Hahing, waiting for the polls to come in more than likely. So don't feed me this bullshit about not wanting a President "so rigid that he cannot adapt to changing circumstances" because as far as I'm concerned, right now we've got a President too afraid to make a decision about what is essentially the welfare of our troops in the field. Either send more troops, or bring the ones there home now. Either way, quit being a fucking pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    Since our last election, Afghanistan has also had an obviously fraudulent election which calls into question the legitimacy of their government.
    Are you saying that our last election was fraudulent? Because this is what your words say...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    So far, he's come across as being too limp to adapt to anything. What I don't understand is this, Obama insisted that the stimulus had to be passed immediately or America as we knew it would cease to exist, he insists that the healthcare bill has to be passed immediately or millions will die and those who don't die will lose their homes because of their medical bills. It doesn't matter that no one reads these piles of shit they all vote in favor of, it doesn't matter that no one knows what's in them or how much they will cost, they must be passed, damn it! But when the general HE selected to run the war in Afghanistan says, "Yo, I need 40,000 more troops or all will be lost," all of a sudden we hear the screech of the brakes, there is pressure to keep the request under wraps, the Washington post is encouraged by the Pentagon to hold the story about the request for more troops, and almost a month later Obama hasn't made a decision on the matter. Maybe if he spent less time trying sell this half-baked ill conceived healthcare debacle on six different network shows and more time in his office, a decision could have already been made. But no, almost a month after McChrystal says he needs more troops, Barack is still Hmmming and Hahing, waiting for the polls to come in more than likely. So don't feed me this bullshit about not wanting a President "so rigid that he cannot adapt to changing circumstances" because as far as I'm concerned, right now we've got a President too afraid to make a decision about what is essentially the welfare of our troops in the field. Either send more troops, or bring the ones there home now. Either way, quit being a fucking pussy.

Are you saying that our last election was fraudulent? Because this is what your words say...
    LOL@MM, he will wiggle out of it with a bunch of lies

Obama is the president for 1 reason, well a couple, he is black so he can reach a whole other set of voters and he is a good salesman, but he is failing,
    he has gotten caught up in thinking he is really something and he is only A pawn for the dems, they tried to use him to sell there agenda and Obama didn't realize he was suppose to be just a salesman and has his own agenda, he is a bright fellow, but no he can't figure out what to do in Afghanistan about troops, cause your Dems don't want wars, he don't want to hurt his people, and your Liberal quacks just sit around like a teenage girl on prom night smiling cause there guy is in office

Meanwhile we lose more men and woman all in the name of Politics , how patriotic of this administration!!

maine, for now.... Merida, Mexico in 2011
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post

I have no problem with him taking more time in deciding to risk American lives than he does in deciding to risk American money.