Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
To collapse a building using explosives to come straight down take "MONTHS" of preparation and cutting of strategic support beams and placing "TENSION" cables to pull the outside in upon the explosion. These conspiracy nuts that think you just have to place a few bombs or explosives are just WRONG.

The video clearly to me shows a collapsing of the structure. Explosives would have blown out the entire floor stating at the BOTTOM not halfway up the structure.

Do you not think it could just be the foundation was SOO weakened be the collapsing of the two towers that it fell?

When searching for an answer the SIMPLEST is usually the correct one. I mean really our govt can't even keep a secret as to how we are going to do a military operation do you really think they could "employ" the number of people it would take to do this and it wouldn't have been on the news in less than an hour????
Indeed i have little to argue against you with, all i can argue is what i see, and what i see is a building that falls totally vertically to the ground, did every one of the supporting beams fail all at once?
If this were to of been a collapse by fire damage ect would you not expect weaker beams (those more damaged as they were on the side facing the WTCs) to give way first, and then the rest of the building to possibly not be able to take the weight and collapse over on one side?