Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
What about the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth?

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Btw i'm not saying i support this group, as i know nothing about them, however a simple serch on google found these guys, and as you trust engineers...
First off, 90% of those signed on there are a bit kooky and have had many of their claims publicly scrutinized, ripped apart and debunked thoroughly.

Anyhoo - they are not claiming this was an "inside job" but would rather see further investigation as they don't believe the final reports. Not a single person in 8 years has brought forth a shred of evidence to show any bombs on the buildings or on any planes.

This would have taken months, if not years, to fully setup such an operation and would involved hundreds if not thousands to setup. The wiring and explosives would have left trademark evidence - which it did not. Not even a single wire was found to blame any kind of bomb in any of the buildings or any of the planes.

Nothing, nada - zilch. The only "proof" is that a handful don't like the official version. The rest is 100% conspiracy theory without any verifiable proof whatsoever other than opinions.