Quote Originally Posted by Palin Rider View Post
This is my keyboard. There are many like it but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. Without me my keyboard is useless. Without my keyboard, I am useless. I must type my keyboard true. I must troll faster than the enemy who is trying to defeat me. I must flame him before he flames me. I will. My keyboard and I know that what counts in war is not the words we type, the noise of the clicks, or the electricity we direct through the circuit boards. We know that it is the flames that count. We will flame.

My keyboard is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strenghts, its parts, its accessories, its hotkeys and its cable. I will keep my keyboard clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

Before God I swear this creed. My keyboard and I are the defenders of my ideology. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is mine and there is no enemy but the spambots.
wonder where you got this idea from............hmmm