Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Default Scientist says 1 world Gov't is next step & if u don't like it u must be a ....

Scientist says 1 world Gov't is next step & if u don't like it u must be a ....Terrorist

I didn't know whether to put this under Science or Conspiracy theories or here. But this guy is serious as a heart attack and he mentions Elites of the world, that he knows, in a positive sense and those that don't believe the "inevitable" one world gov't will be good are not just wrong but terrorist. And what do we do to terrorist my friends. Do they have any rights in the U.S. nooo. Will they have More rights in a One world order. Umm Nooooo. Where could the "terrorist" go that don't like the one world gov't. Umm the moon. This is one of the main points AGAINST a one world gov't . If the unelected elite leadership goes mad or declares you a bad guy you've got no where to run and no appeal to any outside.

Anybody else about tired of being called a terrorist for believing in God and wanting the U.S. to be the U.S. of America and not a State in Untied Nations of the World.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8fXtyxH2GG0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8fXtyxH2GG0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Ok I've seen this guy before talking about some aspect futurism.
    here he Goes into this type 1, 2 and 3 civilizations All are made up but he talks about them as if where some how behind the curb at level "ZERO". and makes the quick assumption that the only valid sources of energy are the stars. What about dilithium crystals...huh..? It would almost all be a joke but he's apparently on the inside with scientist, other world leaders. The guy give me the creeps. One of these pleasant people who might kill you for the good of mankind.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This has been a goal by the power elite for centuries, remember Daddy Bush's speech's "New World Order"? Read up about the Cecil Rhodes and why he set up the Rhode Scholarship. Look at the global "free trade", "Central Banks", "WTO", etc. etc.

It's not tin foil hat conspiracy crap even though they do muddy the water a bit. But it is in truth what has been happening for a very long time.
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

3. Likes revelarts liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I knew this would be Kaku lol, in a sense he probably is right, but I'd say (as also predicted by Sagan) we will destroy ourselves before we see the rise of humanity to level one, and all of us to the Galactic age.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I knew this would be Kaku lol, in a sense he probably is right, but I'd say (as also predicted by Sagan) we will destroy ourselves before we see the rise of humanity to level one, and all of us to the Galactic age.
    You know what's interesting is more and more being found out about the Roman Empire, they were the Barbarians. They just had the biggest Professional Army and pillaged and stole what they wanted.

Anyway when Rome invaded the Isle of Rhodes the Greeks were actually on the verge of an Industrial Revolution. Rome did not bring civilization, it actually set human civilization back a 1000 years.
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

There is also a push for a single global currency.

Eventually, currency will be replaced with electronic currency. You won't be able to buy or sell anything without using it. Since we live in a global economy, it won't be much of a stretch to see a single global currency used. Eventually, for security reasons, people will just be chipped. The chip will identify you, and will allow you to buy things without a credit card or an electronic device that can be stolen. Unfortunately, it will also be used to track your buying habits, your location... you won't have any privacy.

Suddenly the mark of the beast described in Revelation will be a reality. You won't be able to buy or sell anything without it.

With a single world government running the internet (or will it be called The Matrix?), such a scenario can be taken to its logical and very disturbing conclusion.

A single world government run by an elite class of people ruling billions of others who have no freedom and no alternative government to flee to. Such a government will abuse its limitless power and be more corrupt than anything in human history.

The days described in the Book of Revelation seem less a religious fantasy and more a reality as time goes on.
    Last edited by KarlMarx; 10-13-2010 at 07:48 PM.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    There is also a push for a single global currency.

Eventually, currency will be replaced with electronic currency. You won't be able to buy or sell anything without using it. Since we live in a global economy, it won't be much of a stretch to see a single global currency used. Eventually, for security reasons, people will just be chipped. The chip will identify you, and will allow you to buy things without a credit card or an electronic device that can be stolen. Unfortunately, it will also be used to track your buying habits, your location... you won't have any privacy.

Suddenly the mark of the beast described in Revelation will be a reality. You won't be able to buy or sell anything without it.

With a single world government running the internet (or will it be called The Matrix?), such a scenario can be taken to its logical and very disturbing conclusion.

A single world government run by an elite class of people ruling billions of others who have no freedom and no alternative government to flee to. Such a government will abuse its limitless power and be more corrupt than anything in human history.

The days described in the Book of Revelation seem less a religious fantasy and more a reality as time goes on.
    Aaah the "Book of Revelations", I like Thomas Jefferson's opinion on it -

"No man on earth has less taste or talent for criticism than myself, and least and last of all should I undertake to criticise works on the Apocalypse. It is between fifty and sixty years since I read it, and I then considered it as merely the ravings of a maniac, no more worthy nor capable of explanation than the incoherences of our own nightly dreams."
    -- Thomas Jefferson
    To General Alexander Smyth
    MONTICELLO, January 17, 1825.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Ok Noir,
    Wait a minute.
    Why is level one a "RISE"? who says one culture (Arnold and Madonna ) and one world gov't is better than multiple varieties of cultures freely cross pollinating or not. Your a euro, I thought you guys liked to visit other cultures and could see the value of just leaving people alone. Shouldn't Variant legal, power and moneyed structures be "allowed" to thrive? Isn't that part of the real idea of positive Multiculturalism and tolerance.

Isn't forcing or encouraging people to conform (no pressure) to this One world idea kind of like proselytizing? Trying to get converts to the one world order thinking. Reject nationalism, be a believer, trust the one world gov't. It's coming, if not, we all perish.

It's possible to use alternative energies without becoming a one world gov't planet right? Isn't it possible that countries or private companies could cooperate and make it to "level 1" tech without a the strait jacket of a unitary world authority? Sure it is.

And C'mon.
    All the scenarios -1,2,3- are only SciFi concepts, completely manufactured, not predictive at all. Last i checked most people, even scientist, still can't predict the future. um ...Malthus. um population bomb... uh global cooling (Moore's laws been pretty good in the narrow area) And besides there are several different versions of the future in science fiction. The outline of level 1, 2 and 3 is only one. Some, like those imagined by Sagen, are pretty dark. And other than Star Trek I dunno of very many Sci Fi scenarios where a 1 world gov't is a good thing. do you?
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Well I like to look at things optamisticly lol,

Take what we are using now, the Internet. It *is* the first fully operational level one system and tbh it's pretty bloomin' amazing, no? And it will become even moreso as social networks online and irl merge (for example augmented reality and the rise of the cloud)

As for culture, you can have one culture and still be radically different, case in point is the UK, while England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland in one sense can be said to be the same, the differences areplain to anyone that's been to them.

Have you been to Europe before and after most countries switched to the Euro? If so did it affect your trip or experience of it in any way after it had changed?

Ofcourse some nations can become level one without others, but the idea would be that humanity would want to share these powers for the betterment of all regardless of nationality. For example, one day (some say we already cruy can) we will be able to guide hurricanes back to sea with ease, say America develops that level one weather control technology, would it just stand idly by and do nothing about a hurricane heading straight for Mexico? I would like to think not.

Now again this is me being optimistic, these tools can be used for bad as much as they can good, and like I said I don't think we'll make it far enough to use most of them, but like the Internet, they could also be amazing.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well I like to look at things optamisticly lol,

Take what we are using now, the Internet. It *is* the first fully operational level one system and tbh it's pretty bloomin' amazing, no? And it will become even moreso as social networks online and irl merge (for example augmented reality and the rise of the cloud)

As for culture, you can have one culture and still be radically different, case in point is the UK, while England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland in one sense can be said to be the same, the differences areplain to anyone that's been to them.

Have you been to Europe before and after most countries switched to the Euro? If so did it affect your trip or experience of it in any way after it had changed?

Ofcourse some nations can become level one without others, but the idea would be that humanity would want to share these powers for the betterment of all regardless of nationality. For example, one day (some say we already cruy can) we will be able to guide hurricanes back to sea with ease, say America develops that level one weather control technology, would it just stand idly by and do nothing about a hurricane heading straight for Mexico? I would like to think not.

Now again this is me being optimistic, these tools can be used for bad as much as they can good, and like I said I don't think we'll make it far enough to use most of them, but like the Internet, they could also be amazing.
    your right Noir, it is amazing. And you can feel optimistic, but you always have to take in account of human nature. Corrupt elitist will be at every level. Even if the world got to that level it would crumble. You can't have diversity in a level one world. You can't have free speech. And you can't have elections.

There is no level two coming from a level one. from level one we go back to the stone age.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    Aaah the "Book of Revelations", I like Thomas Jefferson's opinion on it -

"No man on earth has less taste or talent for criticism than myself, and least and last of all should I undertake to criticise works on the Apocalypse. It is between fifty and sixty years since I read it, and I then considered it as merely the ravings of a maniac, no more worthy nor capable of explanation than the incoherences of our own nightly dreams."
    -- Thomas Jefferson
    To General Alexander Smyth
    MONTICELLO, January 17, 1825.
    Strange, how 20 centuries ago, a maniac managed to predict what is now plausible. Perhaps he got lucky, or perhaps he was inspired. Either way, one currency is being promoted by 420 banks

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=213953
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    this guy is serious as a heart attack
    Blinders-on fanatics usually are.

the "inevitable" one world gov't will be good
    Mr. Kaku, I hope you're a good scientist. Because you suck at social understanding.

Don't quit your day job.....
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Strange, how 20 centuries ago, a maniac managed to predict what is now plausible. Perhaps he got lucky, or perhaps he was inspired. Either way, one currency is being promoted by 420 banks

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=213953
    Just like any soothsayers, they speak in generalities and predict obvious events in an attempt to be credible. Nothing new, go to some fortune teller sometime ............
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    Blinders-on fanatics usually are.

Mr. Kaku, I hope you're a good scientist. Because you suck at social understanding.

Don't quit your day job.....

He is a fantastic scientist, have seen him present a number of shows on Quantum Physics and more philosophical programs like what is time/infinity etc.

Though I concur his scientific understanding doesn't really translate to the social, I still think he is somewhat right in his predictions. Inwhich case we can only hope fir the best outcome.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    Just like any soothsayers, they speak in generalities and predict obvious events in an attempt to be credible. Nothing new, go to some fortune teller sometime ............
    No, in the matter of the mark of the Beast, Revelation is quite specific...

Revelation 13:16-17
    "He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, <sup class="versenum" id="en-NIV-30910">

17</sup>so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name."

It is plausible that "the Beast" refers to the head of a word government and that "the mark" could be a computer chip by which electronic transactions are made.

16. Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, in the matter of the mark of the Beast, Revelation is quite specific...

Revelation 13:16-17
    "He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, <sup class="versenum" id="en-NIV-30910">

17</sup>so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name."

It is plausible that "the Beast" refers to the head of a word government and that "the mark" could be a computer chip by which electronic transactions are made.

Aaah yes, just like the second coming was to be within 100 A.D.

Matthew 23:36 (King James Version)

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

Matthew 24:30-34 (King James Version)

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
    -- Friedrich Nietzsche