Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    If a heterosexual male or female participates or desires butt sex then turns around and condemns gay men for the act of butt sex, it seems hypocritical to me.

I don't think what other adult couples do in there bedroom is my business.

On a Personal note, no I don't want anything shoved up my arse, but that is me.

Yoiu don't do butt sex? It is OVER

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ohhh boo hoo I've been dumped cuz I won't put out......

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    well at least it was fun while it lasted....wink

anyone got any fig newtons they feel like sharing....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't believe you.
    If you read worship Jesus not in vain,read KJV Bible,and listen to true prechers(not kissy-poo preachers like Billy Graham,Pat Robertson,etc who preach lies for their love of $) who tell the truth about decaying America,you will started to believe on my statement.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In my opinion anal sex is the same perversion as masturbation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Lemon View Post
    If you read worship Jesus not in vain,read KJV Bible,and listen to true prechers(not kissy-poo preachers like Billy Graham,Pat Robertson,etc who preach lies for their love of $) who tell the truth about decaying America,you will started to believe on my statement.
    someone who is divorced didn't necassarily want to be divorced, my case in point I would have stay married but my husband left me and the kids ( maybe he wanted butt-sex and i wouldn't do it and thats why he left) whatever the case he left and you said GOD hates me for being divorced.
    Now I know God didn't say it, but you did.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

someone who is divorced didn't necassarily want to be divorced, my case in point I would have stay married but my husband left me and the kids ( maybe he wanted butt-sex and i wouldn't do it and thats why he left) whatever the case he left and you said GOD hates me for being divorced.
    Now I know God didn't say it, but you did.
    God never condems people who are against the divorce,if divorce happens against their will by a guilty spouse who dares to depart.Like for example you say about a husband.Jesus warned,"if a man departs from his wife and had married to another woman,he commits adultery".Mark 10:12.So it does the same with a wife who departs from her husband against his will in order to marry another man.Regarding the guilty spouses who deprart,God warned in Hebrews 13:4 that they will be judged as adulterers and be damned to Hell.People must accept people who they are.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

God never condems people who are against the divorce,if divorce happens against their will by a guilty spouse who dares to depart.Like for example you say about a husband.Jesus warned,"if a man departs from his wife and had married to another woman,he commits adultery".Mark 10:12.So it does the same with a wife who departs from her husband against his will in order to marry another man.Regarding the guilty spouses who deprart,God warned in Hebrews 13:4 that they will be judged as adulterers and be damned to Hell.People must accept people who they are.
    what about if a wife leave because her husband beats her up all the time and she afraid he gonna kill her>?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In my opinion anal sex is the same perversion as masturbation.
    Wait a minute here. How in the hell is masturbation a perversion? I mean seriously.

If that is so I am one perverted mofo. Hell, I pervert myself 5 or 6 times a day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what about if a wife leave because her husband beats her up all the time and she afraid he gonna kill her>?

Here is MY belief.

God is against Christians divorcing. A Christian man , hopefully, wouldn't be beating on his wife - well unless she REALLY deserved it (just kidding) so God makes allowances for partners who realize there mate isn't a Christian.

I walked in on my first wife and another man. I doubt God is going to condemn me for divorcing her.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not everyone is against the queers based on religious reasons. Just tossing that out there. Some of us are just against things that are abnormal, filthy and bad for our society.
    you talking about me again Jim?
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here is MY belief. God is against Christians divorcing. A Christian man , hopefully, wouldn't be beating on his wife - well unless she REALLY deserved it (just kidding) so God makes allowances for partners who realize there mate isn't a Christian.I walked in on my first wife and another man. I doubt God is going to condemn me for divorcing her.
    Geez, that always without fail makes me cringe whenever I hear about someone who is married walking in on a spouse having an affair. I am sorry that she hurt you that way but on the bright side at least you found your soulmate instead of being stuck in a lie of a marriage with your ex whore wife.I have been married and divorced 2 times, my 1st ex husband did used to beat me up, I should have known better since he was on probation when I met him for putting his last girlfriend in the hopsital, but he said it was her and that he nromally never hit a woman, and I was only 16 so yeah I fell for his story LOL. My 2nd ex husband cheated on me too only I never walked in on it thank goodness. He left me and our 2 daughters (who were 6 and 3 at the time) for some girlfriend who it only lasted a couple months with.Now I am just glad to be alone. I flirt online and thats good enough for me. I personally pass on the butt sex but I ain't judging you and your spouse for itnor am I judging stan and stew in they want to play in poo that is there business as long as they adults and do it in there own private space.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Another question that pops into my head about those who support the queers. Many immediately question a man about whether or not he finds it acceptable with his wife/girlfriend, many assuming men are perverts and of course would like that. Then the questioner can say "well, if it's ok with you and your woman, why is it so wrong for them to do it".Lets change up the question a bit and aim it at the hetero women. Would you allow your husband/boyfriend have sex with you in this manner?
    ya know, there is a huge difference between anal sex with two men and anal with man and a woman
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    ya know, there is a huge difference between anal sex with two men and anal with man and a woman
    what's the huge difference is the butt canal smaller on a woman?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Man and woman,dealing with married couples.They have rights to do all sex practices in their private lives.God created sex.But dealing with GLBT.In the beginning God made Adam and Eve,but not Adam and Steve,Eve and Mara.Adam and Eve were made by The Lord as not as twain but as one flesh,so God gave them gift of a normal sex life.
    The muscular structure of the anus is different than that of the vagina. The vaginal passageway is controlled by muscles, that expand or tighten to fit any size penis; the vagina is an organ of accommodation. The vagina can tighten so tight as to not allow anything to enter and can expand to allow the birth of an infant. The rectum cannot. That is why the blood vessels in the rectum break when the penis enters it causing damage to the anal/rectal area and raising the possibility of transfer of disease producing microorganisms.If after a woman has children her vagina is all stretched out she can just get vagina surgery, they can tighten it up to virginal muscular strength LOL. In Utah Vagina surgery is a Huge trend with the mormon women I know because they pop out 10 kids, so when they all done they just get tmmy tucks, boob jobs and vaginal tightening surgeries. Why does a man need to screw her butt when she has a vagina? Or do you guy mean you want her to strap on a plastic object that looks like a mans penus and shove it in your arse>???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The muscular structure of the anus is different than that of the vagina. The vaginal passageway is controlled by muscles, that expand or tighten to fit any size penis; the vagina is an organ of accommodation. The vagina can tighten so tight as to not allow anything to enter and can expand to allow the birth of an infant. The rectum cannot. That is why the blood vessels in the rectum break when the penis enters it causing damage to the anal/rectal area and raising the possibility of transfer of disease producing microorganisms.If after a woman has children her vagina is all stretched out she can just get vagina surgery, they can tighten it up to virginal muscular strength LOL. In Utah Vagina surgery is a Huge trend with the mormon women I know because they pop out 10 kids, so when they all done they just get tmmy tucks, boob jobs and vaginal tightening surgeries. Why does a man need to screw her butt when she has a vagina? Or do you guy mean you want her to strap on a plastic object that looks like a mans penus and shove it in your arse>???
    well, I wouldnt say "shove it"......
    N