Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    I know MANY Catholics who were disgusted by that. And I never seen ANY Christians in the streets cheering that a little boy got ass raped. Just in keeping within your example.

Now a lot of that bullshit is because the people over there have been kept ignorant to the realities of the world, but that excuse only goes so far.
    Hey, did you cheer when OBL got taken down? If so, you're no better than the Muslims you preach against, cheering the destruction of someone you have hatred for. Think they don't have excuses? They do, just like the excuse you'll undoubtedly give me.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Because Iran is a barbaric nation, and has been for some time. They live in tyranny, plain and simple, and if we simply piss off long enough, they will get tired of said Tyranny and work to throw it off like every other form of tyranny that has ever existed in the world. It's not limited by religion, and, like I said, since the majority of these nations are still mired by the assholes we put and/or kept in power for the past few decades, they're kind of pissed off at us in general. I have no Muslims who do not beat their wife, just as I've known Christians who beaten and raped and cheated on their wife.
    Let me ask you a question

If you gathered ten thousand random Muslims and ten thousand random Christians and polled them, and got HONEST answers, what do you think the ratio would be of Muslims who have done evil compared to Christians who have done so? I'm not talking about minor things. We all do those, I'm talking about spousal abuse, terrorist acts, things of that nature. Would it be 1000:1?100:1?10?1

The two religions are not even comparable in terms of which one condones such acts. To suggest otherwise is being completely dishonest.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Let me ask you a question

If you gathered ten thousand random Muslims and ten thousand random Christians and polled them, and got HONEST answers, what do you think the ratio would be of Muslims who have done evil compared to Christians who have done so? I'm not talking about minor things. We all do those, I'm talking about spousal abuse, terrorist acts, things of that nature. Would it be 1000:1?100:1?10?1

The two religions are not even comparable in terms of which one condones such acts. To suggest otherwise is being completely dishonest.
    You have to be a very strong historian and very objective to give a true response to this. I am neither, but possess enough knowledge to say that in the last 40 years the problem lays with Muslims. Considering both religions are over 1,500 years old this doesn't mean much.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Hey, did you cheer when OBL got taken down? If so, you're no better than the Muslims you preach against, cheering the destruction of someone you have hatred for. Think they don't have excuses? They do, just like the excuse you'll undoubtedly give me.
    I guess you call the tens of thousands of people who packed Times Square haters when the Japs gave up and WWII ended

Yes I cheered when OBL assumed room temp and I hope someone pissed in the water after they dropped his body overboard. If I was there I would have for sure

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I guess Abso is in mouring since another Muslim "freedom fighter" has bit the dust thanks to another drone attack

I must say our US military does create the job openings for leadership positions in AQ

Way to go

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    I may share the same religion with muslim terrorists, but that doesn't mean that i share same principles and beliefs, i would never kill an innocent no matter what the cost is. ...
    You speak as any good man should. It is probably difficult for you to be like this, especially when you are among those who say "if you are not with us then you are our enemy," or something like this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderknuckles View Post
    You have to be a very strong historian and very objective to give a true response to this. I am neither, but possess enough knowledge to say that in the last 40 years the problem lays with Muslims. Considering both religions are over 1,500 years old this doesn't mean much.

The Muslims have been causing problems in their region since the moment Mohammed "invented" Islam.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kowalskil View Post
    You speak as any good man should. It is probably difficult for you to be like this, especially when you are among those who say "if you are not with us then you are our enemy," or something like this.

we dont say that, dont believe everything you read, Muhammed himself lived peacefully among christians, he made peace and traded with jews and atheists, Islam does not instruct us to consider every other religion or belief as an enemy, in our beliefs, religion is for GOD and land is for All, we have no interest in what anyone consider as a religion, everyone can live on the same land while having different religions, what i am talking about is the right and true Islam, so don't get your info about Islam from what the terrorists think about Islam, its wrong to believe what your enemy says, isn't it ???

why is it when a criminal try to justify his crime in court everyone disregard what he says, but when an Islamic terrorists justify terrorism using Quran everyone just assume that what he is saying is true about Islam !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

we dont say that, dont believe everything you read, Muhammed himself lived peacefully among christians, he made peace and traded with jews and atheists, Islam does not instruct us to consider every other religion or belief as an enemy, in our beliefs, religion is for GOD and land is for All, we have no interest in what anyone consider as a religion, everyone can live on the same land while having different religions, what i am talking about is the right and true Islam, so don't get your info about Islam from what the terrorists think about Islam, its wrong to believe what your enemy says, isn't it ???

why is it when a criminal try to justify his crime in court everyone disregard what he says, but when an Islamic terrorists justify terrorism using Quran everyone just assume that what he is saying is true about Islam !!!
    So tell me Abso, when did the "religion of peace" get so bastardised?? I mean you have a very prominent number of outspoken individuals who don't want to live in peace but want to dominate. So when exactly did this happen, if as you say in the past it has always been about peace, what happend to change all that..... don't say the crusades that was BOTH sides!!! and was over a LONG time ago....
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    So tell me Abso, when did the "religion of peace" get so bastardised?? I mean you have a very prominent number of outspoken individuals who don't want to live in peace but want to dominate. So when exactly did this happen, if as you say in the past it has always been about peace, what happend to change all that..... don't say the crusades that was BOTH sides!!! and was over a LONG time ago....
    AND if it such a perversion, how have SO many been tricked into perverting Islam?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Islam does not instruct us to consider every other religion or belief as an enemy, in our beliefs . . . . .

Quran 2:191-193 = "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers] .. and fight them until persecution is no more, and [all] religion is for Allah."

Islamic body count: 2011.09.18 ~ 2011.10.06

2011.10.06 Afghanistan Gereshk 1 16 Taliban snipers pick off a child riding a bus. Sixteen other civilians survive with injuries.
    2011.10.04 Nigeria Tanjol 1 1 Muslim militants gun down two Christian villagers.
    2011.10.04 Somalia Mogadishu 101 122 Over one-hundred people are blown to bits in a powerful truck bombing by Islamic fundamentalists. Many victims were students.
    2011.10.04 Pakistan Quetta 14 6 Fourteen Shia pilgrims are pulled off of a bus by Sunni gunmen, lined up and mowed down.
    2011.10.03 Iraq Arab Jobour 1 2 Hardliners open fire on a schoolteacher, killing him and injuring his wife and young son.
    2011.10.03 Afghanistan Kandahar 2 19 A Shahid sucide bomber takes two civilians with him, including a child.
    2011.10.03 Iraq Baghdad 1 5 Terrorsts kill a child with a bomb.
    2011.10.03 Nigeria Maiduguri 2 0 A tea seller and customer are shot at point blank range by local Islamists.
    2011.10.02 Nigeria Maiduguri 1 0 A pharmacist is murdered in his store by Boko Haram Islamists.
    2011.10.02 Afghanistan Gardez 9 4 Nine Afghan soldiers are torn to shreds by Sunni fundamentalist roadside bombers.
    2011.10.02 Iraq Mishahda 4 3 al-Qaeda bombers take down four Iraqis.
    2011.10.02 Syria Damascus 1 0 The son of a prominent cleric is gunned down in a suspected sectarian attack.
    2011.10.02 Somalia Mogadishu 2 3 An al-Shabaab roadside bomb takes out two civilians.
    2011.10.02 Iraq Kirukuk 1 0 Islamists murder a 30-year-old restaurant employee in a targeted attack against Christians.
    2011.10.01 Pakistan Torghar 4 15 Four police trainees are sent to Allah by Taliban bombers.
    2011.10.01 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Terrorists shoot a truck driver to death near a tea shop.
    2011.10.01 Nigeria Maiduguri 2 0 Two civilians at a wedding are taken down by a Boko Haram bomb.
    2011.10.01 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Muslim gunmen assassinate a 50-year-old man outside a mosque.
    2011.10.01 Iraq Buhriz 3 5 Two family members are among three killed during an al-Qaeda home invasion.
    2011.10.01 Philippines Patikul 3 0 Abu Sayyaf militants claim credit for shooting down a helicopter and killing three people.
    2011.10.01 Iraq Kirkuk 1 0 A 60-year-old Christian is shot to death by Muslim assassins.
    2011.10.01 Pakistan Sheikhupura 1 0 A schoolteacher is quickly murdered in front of students after being labeled 'liable to be killed' by local clerics for embracing the Ahmadi faith.
    2011.09.30 Iraq al-Khafaji 17 30 Sunni car bombers blast a funeral procession for a Shia sheikh, killing at least seventeen mourners.
    2011.09.29 Iraq Kirkuk 3 76 Jihadis detonate a massive truck bomb outside a bank. Two women are among the dead.
    2011.09.29 Afghanistan Heart 3 2 Two women are among three killed in a Taliban bomb blast.
    2011.09.29 Egypt Tamia 1 2 A guard at a church is taken out by a Muslim drive-by.
    2011.09.29 Pakistan Chora 1 0 The beheaded body of a young man is found three days after his abduction.
    2011.09.28 Thailand Narathiwat 4 3 A 6-year-old boy is among the casualties when Islamic terrorists open fire on guards outside a school.
    2011.09.28 Dagestan Hajjalmakhi 8 4 An 11-year-old girl is among eight killed in a violent car bombing by Muslim extremists.
    2011.09.28 Iraq Abu Ghraib 5 7 Three children are among five family members brutally shot to death in their home by al-Qaeda intruders.
    2011.09.28 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah 8 3 Sunni hardliners roll up on a local police checkpoint and machine-gun eight officers.
    2011.09.28 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 48-year-old trader is shot to death at a market by Muslim 'insurgents'.
    2011.09.28 India Batmaloo 1 0 An Islamist shoots a police officer to death in cold blood.
    2011.09.27 Philippines Sumisip 6 5 Abu Sayyaf members assault a village, killing six, including several residents.
    2011.09.27 Pakistan Swat 2 0 Islamic radicals are suspected of making a bomb shaped like a toy that takes the lives of a young child and his grandfather.
    2011.09.27 Afghanistan Shindand 16 4 Eleven children and four women are among a family of sixteen shredded by Mujahideen bombers.
    2011.09.27 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah 2 26 A man and boy are torn apart by a Shahid suicide bomber.
    2011.09.27 Pakistan Salarzai 2 6 Two members of a peace committee are shot to death by Sunni hardliners.
    2011.09.27 Pakistan Islamabad 2 0 A woman seeking a divorce is shot to death along with her daughter in an 'honor killing'.
    2011.09.27 Iraq Baghdad 3 10 Sunni terrorists detonate a bomb outside a popular Shia restaurant, killing three members of the night crowd.
    2011.09.27 Yemen Aden 2 10 A suicide bombing near a hotel leaves two people dead.
    2011.09.26 Iraq Kirkuk 3 1 Holy Warriors take down three civilians traveling in a car.
    2011.09.26 Mali Bamako 0 7 Several people are hurt when fundamentalists armed with Molotov cocktails destroy a bar located too close to a mosque.
    2011.09.26 Iraq Diwaniya 1 1 An imam nearly loses his life to Religion of Peace rivals, who do manage to kill his companion.
    2011.09.26 Afghanistan Kabul 1 1 An American security analyst is gunned down by a Fedayeen working as a trusted employee.
    2011.09.25 Iraq Karbala 17 113 al-Qaeda devotees target Shiites with four bomb blasts that leave nearly twenty dead.
    2011.09.25 Iraq Khalidiya 2 6 Women and children are among the casualties when Mujahideen detonate a bomb outside a house.
    2011.09.25 Afghanistan Yahya Khel 2 2 A suicide bomber sends two local souls to Allah.
    2011.09.25 Indonesia Solo 2 20 A teenage girl is among two worshippers cut to pieces by a Shahid who wanders into a church service and detonates a bomb packed with nails and bolts.
    2011.09.25 Philippines Talipao 3 8 A villager is among three people killed in an Abu Sayyaf ambush.
    2011.09.24 Afghanistan Maywand 7 4 Two women and three children are among seven civilians disassembled by Mujahid bombers.
    2011.09.24 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 Bombers kill a security guard outside a UN building.
    2011.09.23 Iraq Baghdad 5 12 Sectarian Jihadis take down five Iraqis in a Sunni neighborhood.
    2011.09.23 Iraq Husseiniya 4 17 Four people are taken apart by a Shahid suicide car bomber.
    2011.09.23 Dagestan Makhachkala 4 0 Two children are among four people shot to death by Islamic 'separatists' in a targeted killing.
    2011.09.23 Pakistan Peshawar 2 0 Two policemen on guard duty are shot to death by Tehreek-e-Taliban.
    2011.09.23 Pakistan Quetta 3 2 Sunni gunmen identify and execute three Shia laborers after forcing them off a bus.
    2011.09.23 Israel Kiryat Arba 2 0 An infant and his father are killed when their car crashes after Palestinians throw a rock through the windshield.
    2011.09.22 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 'Insurgents' shoot a man twice in the head and then set his body on fire.
    2011.09.22 Pakistan Chamarkand 5 8 A 10-year-old boy is among five people blown to bit by a Taliban bomb.
    2011.09.22 Iraq Iskandariyah 2 20 Two Shiite pilgrims, a 5-year-old girl and her father, are murdered by Sunni bombers outside a restaurant.
    2011.09.22 Pakistan Landikotal 2 1 Islamic radicals ambush a truck, killing the driver and a passenger.
    2011.09.22 Nigeria Madala 5 0 Five Christian traders are executed by Boko Haram gunmen when they are unable to recite Quran verses as ordered.
    2011.09.22 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A young nurse is machine-gunned while riding to work at a hospital.
    2011.09.21 Israel Samaria 0 1 Palestinian stone-throwers hit a 20-month-old Jewish baby girl in the face.
    2011.09.21 Nigeria Maiduguri 2 0 Boko Haram gunmen riddle two men with bullets in their home.
    2011.09.21 Dagestan Makhachkala 6 50 A triple car-bomb attack by Muslim extremists leaves six dead and over fifty injured.
    2011.09.21 Pakistan Khwezai 3 0 The bodies of three abducted tribesman are found a month later - sans heads.
    2011.09.20 Afghanistan Kabul 1 3 The head of a peace council is killed by a Shahid who hid the bomb in his turban.
    2011.09.20 Pakistan Mastung 26 6 Twenty-six Shia pilgrims are pulled off a bus, lined up and executed by Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Sunnis..
    2011.09.20 India Samba 1 1 Pakistani backed militants fire on a security-patrol, killing one member.
    2011.09.20 Iraq Baghdad 3 0 Terrorists gun down three policemen at point-blank range.
    2011.09.20 Iraq Ramadi 4 17 Three Fedayeen suicide bombers murder four Iraqis at a government complex.
    2011.09.20 Pakistan Quetta 3 1 Three mourners, traveling to pick up bodies from an earlier Sunni ambush, are gunned down in route.
    2011.09.19 Pakistan Peshawar 5 33 Five people are killed when fundamentalists set off a bomb at a market selling DVDs and music.
    2011.09.19 Pakistan Karachi 8 9 A teacher and her 8-year-old child are among eight who lose their lives to a Tehreek-e-Taliban suicide bombing outside a house.
    2011.09.19 Pakistan Bajaur 1 0 Islamic militants abduct and execute a tribal elder and member of a peace committee.
    2011.09.19 Pakistan Khyber 1 1 A truck driver is riddled with bullets during an Islamist drive-by.
    2011.09.19 Afghanistan Jowzjan 5 0 The Taliban take down five local policemen with roadside bombs.
    2011.09.19 Afghanistan Aqcha 4 9 A brutal suicide attack leaves four dead, including a woman and her child.
    2011.09.19 Pakistan Miranshah 1 0 A man is taken from a marketplace by local Islamists and executed in captivity.
    2011.09.18 Dagestan Makhachkala 1 0 A local security official is gunned down by Muslim assassins.
    2011.09.18 Nigeria Bitaro 3 8 Muslim activists raid a village, pull members of a Christian family from their home and then hack and shoot them to death. The victims included chidlren.
    2011.09.18 Pakistan Haider Khan 3 0 Three are killed when terrorists open up on a passenger bus with automatic weapons.

Islamic body count: 2011.09.07 ~ 2011.09.17
    Islamic body count: 2011.09.01 ~ 2011.09.06

you Muslims on this forum would be much more 'prolific' attempting to 'change the 'wrong ideas" of your Jihadic 'brethren' ..
    instead of wasting your time proclaiming to us ( who are free ) just how 'wonderful' this "loving/tolerant" Islam is . . .
    If anyone wants to understand Islam . . .
    just see Saudi Arabia / Iran / Syria etc. etc. where Islam is in full bloom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This Christian pastor in Iran is facing execution for apostasy ( leaving Islam ) under Islamic law without a peep of protest from CAIR,
    which is too busy slamming opponents of Sharia in the West as 'Islamophobes'.
    But if Sharia is allowed here, how likely is it that observant Muslims will want to be told
    which parts of Allah’s law they can and can’t practice?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    when did islam start to be a problem to USA ?, answer this and then you will have my answer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dadman View Post
    This Christian pastor in Iran is facing execution for apostasy ( leaving Islam ) under Islamic law without a peep of protest from CAIR,
    which is too busy slamming opponents of Sharia in the West as 'Islamophobes'.
    But if Sharia is allowed here, how likely is it that observant Muslims will want to be told
    which parts of Allah’s law they can and can’t practice?

i don't know about what happens in Iran, and i don't have to answer anything about the actions of the Iranian government, they don't represent the Islamic world, but about that subject itself, here in egypt, a muslim can convert to christianity and vise verse, no trouble will be faced from the government, the only trouble will be from the families of the converted people, be they muslims or christians.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

when did islam start to be a problem to USA ?, answer this and then you will have my answer.
    Indeed. http://www.city-journal.org/html/17_...jefferson.html

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill