Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What do you make of this? 16 year old with a broken back failing to comply?

Cops Tazer Child 19 Times Leaving Him in a Coma

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    What do you make of this? 16 year old with a broken back failing to comply?

Cops Tazer Child 19 Times Leaving Him in a Coma
    I think those cops should be charged with assault. There is no valid reason for tazing someone 19 times.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I normally tend to believe the police side until proven otherwise. Way too often, two sides of the story are not presented.
    It's not unlike military members getting away with shooting people by saying "I felt in danger."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I normally tend to believe the police side until proven otherwise. Way too often, two sides of the story are not presented.
    It's not unlike military members getting away with shooting people by saying "I felt in danger."

What the fuck? If a military member is pointing a weapon as someone it isn't because he felt in danger, it is in fact because he IS in danger.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    What the fuck? If a military member is pointing a weapon as someone it isn't because he felt in danger, it is in fact because he IS in danger.
    well, you claim the cops in the vid should be charged, because YOU KNOW there is no defense that wont make you look stupid
    BUT HERE, YOUR TRUE COLORS SHOW

so, if a military guy pointing his gun is PROOF that he was in danger, I guess we can say the same about cops and tazers, so, that old man and young boy were dangerous
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    well, you claim the cops in the vid should be charged, because YOU KNOW there is no defense that wont make you look stupid
    BUT HERE, YOUR TRUE COLORS SHOW

so, if a military guy pointing his gun is PROOF that he was in danger, I guess we can say the same about cops and tazers, so, that old man and young boy were dangerous
    Sure, IF our police received the same training as our military, but they don't. I've trained with both, and that's a simple fact.

And actually what I said wasn't ENTIRELY true, there are of course strictly offensive military operations, but that isn't what we were or are discussing here.

But that's going off on a tangent anyway, because if cops pulled a weapon every time they felt in danger then they would have a weapon drawn on EVERY traffic stop, because statistics prove that the ordinary traffic stop is the most dangerous situation for a cop.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post

Andrew Napolitano - Recording the Cops
    Exactly what i'm talking about!
    Cops breaking the law lying on police reports, hiding evidence, assaulting innocents, threatening the nonviolent with deadly force and police depts Covering there Asre's. -DENY DENY DENY, until it's proven beyond doubt that they were wrong and yet Very few firings or jail for those items which would put a "civilian" in jail for years.
    Con you say "it's rare" It seems to be unwritten policy. we can post hours of video and site pages of cases that show the trend/pattern/policy. Some cases are worse than other and thankfully judges and video have saved a few people from the lying BS of bad cops who Tarnish the rep of all police. The reputation of the police is in the hands of the police. Not my or anyone elses rants. the Cops KNOW what honesty is. they know which Cops need to take a freaking pill, or be off of the force. Most probably need to be retrained in the Bill of rights and constitution which they swear to uphold. And if they feel they can't police under that they need to quit. AND it seem many really don't know the law or the line of there official authority. "Do as i say with a humble attitude" is not the law, but people have sadly come to accept it as such.
    Cops have the ability to police themselves, if they can stand to correct their "brothers". If not the people will continue to Rant and show these vids, challenge and more because we never know which one of you is a good cop or a bad one. And we cannot count on your bosses to correct any of you that step out of line.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Exactly what i'm talking about!
    Cops breaking the law lying on police reports, hiding evidence, assaulting innocents, threatening the nonviolent with deadly force and police depts Covering there Asre's. -DENY DENY DENY, until it's proven beyond doubt that they were wrong and yet Very few firings or jail for those items which would put a "civilian" in jail for years.
    Con you say "it's rare" It seems to be unwritten policy. we can post hours of video and site pages of cases that show the trend/pattern/policy. Some cases are worse than other and thankfully judges and video have saved a few people from the lying BS of bad cops who Tarnish the rep of all police. The reputation of the police is in the hands of the police. Not my or anyone elses rants. the Cops KNOW what honesty is. they know which Cops need to take a freaking pill, or be off of the force. Most probably need to be retrained in the Bill of rights and constitution which they swear to uphold. And if they feel they can't police under that they need to quit. AND it seem many really don't know the law or the line of there official authority. "Do as i say with a humble attitude" is not the law, but people have sadly come to accept it as such.
    Cops have the ability to police themselves, if they can stand to correct there "brothers". If not the people will continue to Rant and show these vids, challenge and more because we never know which one of you is a good cop or a bad one.
    And likewise Rev, cops never know which person they approach is going to go ape shit and kill them. It works both ways.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And likewise Rev, cops never know which person they approach is going to go ape shit and kill them. It works both ways.
    and yet they claim profiling is useful and works.
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

You know 1st of all that's part of the job they chose. But we shouldn't have to worry when we meet a cop. correct?

AND a cops walk up to everyone with a stick, a taser, a gun and a gang of brothers will that swoop down on us. Most people cops approach don't have any of that. Advantage Cops 9 X outta 10 encounters.

ignore everything else i mentioned about cops policing themselves. I should post off duty cops attacked by cops on duty. may that will jar your thinking some.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    and yet they claim profiling is useful and works.
    Profiling DOES work, but do you think patrol men are taught how to do it? Sheesh LUV.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know 1st of all that's part of the job they chose. But we shouldn't have to worry when we meet a cop. correct?

AND a cops walk up to everyone with a stick, a taser, a gun and a gang of brothers will that swoop down on us. Most people cops approach don't have any of that. Advantage Cops 9 X outta 10 encounters.

ignore everything else i mentioned about cops policing themselves. I should post off duty cops attacked by cops on duty. may that will jar your thinking some.
    and for every bad cop story you post I could post a good cop story.

The simple fact of the matter is MOST people end an encounter with a cop with little more than a ticket. If that even.

That doesn't mean ALL cops are good honest people worthy of the badge, because they are not, but MOST are.

If you can't stop acting as if all or even a majority of cops are bad, I'm just going to bow out of this conversation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Didn't i post a video a few weeks ago about a good cop.
    didn't i just mention good cops in the comment above.
    Good cops are SOLID GOLD.
    my problem is a system that assumes that people who put on uniforms should be given MORE than the benefit of the doubt when It seems too many cops are abusing their very limited authority. To the point of getting away with murder.

good cops are doing their job and it's pretty thankless. ...

May God bless every decent cop and expose and deal with the bad ones
    and for every bad cop story you post I could post a good cop story.

The simple fact of the matter is MOST people end an encounter with a cop with little more than a ticket. If that even.

That doesn't mean ALL cops are good honest people worthy of the badge, because they are not, but MOST are.

If you can't stop acting as if all or even a majority of cops are bad, I'm just going to bow out of this conversation.
    Sorry if talking about bad cops without acknowledging the mostly good cops with every other sentence upsets you, people being beaten tazed, arrested or killed by bad cops upsets me. And the good cops speaking out more would be nice don't you think? But it's not something I'm not going to sugar coat or tone down to your satisfaction I'm sure.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry if talking about bad cops without acknowledging the mostly good cops with every other sentence upsets you, people being beaten tazed, arrested or killed by bad cops upsets me. And the good cops speaking out more would be nice don't you think? But it's not something I'm going to sugar coat or tone down to your satisfaction I'm sure.
    Pfft whatever, your posts and LUV's posts are clearly geared towards trying to make it look like MOST cops are bad.

It's cool I'll just bow out of the topic and yall can have at. No harm no foul.