Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    I would advise you to use quotes if you are referring to one of my posts. There are many stories out there now. The 911 tapes are available to listen to. If you're too lazy to bother then don't expect me to do your work for you.

Yesterday I was posting from an ancient laptop and it was too slow loading for me to do a lot of adding materials to my posts.

Today I'm very busy getting ready to leave for a trip.

You're very demanding and acting like a baby having a tantrum. Get over yourself.
    I did quote your post when replying, dolt.

And I already know the answers to my questions about the 911 audio and eyewitnesses, and they SAY NOTHING to backup your claims - and that's EXACTLY why I've been asking you to post them. And that's EXACTLY why you won't, because YOU KNOW they contain nothing at all to backup your claims about "solely being killed because of race". If they did contain such and proved your point, you would have posted them over and over. You're fueled by your emotions and made ASSumptions, and they were wrong, and you just can't admit it. But with every post you make and refuse to admit such and/or post your proof, you just look that much more foolish.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Both sides of the story are out there, in detail. I have to wonder why people keep harping on the "racism" part of the story. It's not about racism. It's about cold blooded murder.
    I'm glad you see the racist crap for what it is, just made up at this point, since the facts don't show racism played a part. And while I do lean towards this man going too far as a neighborhood watch with an itchy gun finger, we also really have nothing to back that up either.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    If people would actually read the facts of this case, they would find that there is little racism involved. It's more about a guy who wanted desperately to be a hero. Someone who, as a member of a "neighborhood watch," had called 911 close to 50 times in the space of a year. A guy who called 911 to report a "suspicious person" walking in his gated neighborhood. When asked by the 911 dispatcher not to do anything further, he pursued an unarmed kid and shot him.
    It is also an indictment of a flawed Florida law that states than anyone can claim "self defense" for any reason and use deadly force.
    This isn't a story of black kid who was shot. It is the story of a KID who was shot. A 14 year old boy who was someone's son.
    Perhaps that doesn't matter to you. After all, it wasn't your kid. Though it could have been.
    Yes, it the story of a black kid who was shot. If the kid was white he wouldn't have appeared "suspicious looking". How can this guy claim "self-defense" when he aggressively chased the kid who was doing nothing wrong.

What was this idiot doing with a gun? How many "suspicious looking whites" had he called in to 911?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

That's my opinion. You don't like it? Too bad.

I'm ignoring YOU, yes. You want to know what proof I have that this incident was racist. Perhaps, the guy whispering "fuckin coons" on the 911 tape is proof for some people, the ones who hear it clearly. Sirius XM radio talk host Joe Madison claims to have enhanced the publicly available 911 recording and posted it on his website, which indeed does sound very similar to the alleged racial slur.

The Miami Herald wrote that neighbors interviewed said that "Zimmerman went door-to-door asking residents to be on the lookout, specifically referring to young black men who appeared to be outsiders, and warned that some were caught lurking.

What I know in my heart about this incident comes from a lifetime of experience and from talking to African American families, none of whom was surprised, but all were saddened by this killing. Think Emmett Till.
    Not at all what I asked YOU.. try again....
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want." -Dr. Randy Pausch

Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yes, it the story of a black kid who was shot. If the kid was white he wouldn't have appeared "suspicious looking". How can this guy claim "self-defense" when he aggressively chased the kid who was doing nothing wrong.

What was this idiot doing with a gun? How many "suspicious looking whites" had he called in to 911?
    Suspicious is suspicious - race plays no part. And maybe once he caught up with the kid, the kid turned and got aggressive with him. Even the eyewitness on 911 states they were fighting. It could have been the kid defending himself, or it could have been the other way around, maybe the kid lashed out for the guy following him.

STILL NO PROOF AT ALL THAT RACE PLAYED ANY PART AT ALL, other than your lame ASSumptions. The only "racist" I see thus far is you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    Not at all what I asked YOU.. try again....

No, I won't. I'm too busy to bother with your nit picking. I'm not in the slightest bit interested in knocking myself out to please you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

No, I won't. I'm too busy to bother with your nit picking.
    Not too busy to post but too busy to post? LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not too busy to post but too busy to post? LOL

that's right I'm packing, making lunches, and doing last minute stuff.0

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What this incident highlights the most is the screwed up, "Stand Your Ground" law.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I would advise you to use quotes if you are referring to one of my posts. There are many stories out there now. The 911 tapes are available to listen to. If you're too lazy to bother then don't expect me to do your work for you.

Yesterday I was posting from an ancient laptop and it was too slow loading for me to do a lot of adding materials to my posts.

Today I'm very busy getting ready to leave for a trip.

You're very demanding and acting like a baby having a tantrum. Get over yourself. I thought this was a discussion board, not a courtroom. Meaning, I give my opinion, and I back my opinion with fact.

Fact is, this boy was killed for no reason. There are racial elements to the killing, and the other issue is the law in Florida which allowing people to kill others on no more than "suspicion" or "feeling threatened".
    Like this? Yes, see I've done that, and posted reasonable points that can be easily responded to.

I have not thrown insults about, instead re-asserting my points, which you will not answer. So what's the excuse this time on why you won't actually respond? And no, I won't be re-posting them again, you can do your own reading, and remember, for sake of not being a hypocrite, use quotes.

If you are going to state there's clear racism, prove it.

Gabs is correct here, this is not about race, but you insist on making it so, and in doing so, you are diminishing the death of this boy.
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Like this? Yes, see I've done that, and posted reasonable points that can be easily responded to.

I have not thrown insults about, instead re-asserting my points, which you will not answer. So what's the excuse this time on why you won't actually respond? And no, I won't be re-posting them again, you can do your own reading, and remember, for sake of not being a hypocrite, use quotes.

If you are going to state there's clear racism, prove it.

Gabs is correct here, this is not about race, but you insist on making it so, and in doing so, you are diminishing the death of this boy.

If this boy had been white he wouldn't have been killed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

What this incident highlights the most is the screwed up, "Stand Your Ground" law.
    How do you figure thats a screwed up law... Just because someone uses it in a incorrect manner doesnt make the law screwed up.

You should NOT have to run away from your activity due to some degenerate trying to rob or hurt you. YOU should be able to defend yourself. Or are you really telling me that the cops should be called for everything??

Always remember when seconds count the police are only minutes away..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Meaning, I give my opinion, and I back my opinion with fact.
    If this is true, then why do you refuse to post the facts asked of you like 50x in this thread? Yes, we're all aware of your opinion on this killing, but when I ask you to backup your claims, you outright tell me you're not going to do my work for me? If what you posted yourself right here is true, shouldn't you be posting the facts to backup your assertion - that this killing was solely because this kid was black?

You tell me to do my own research, and then make a post stating you do backup your opinion with fact. Your posts in this thread make you a liar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

If this boy had been white he wouldn't have been killed.
    you know that for a fact????????? REALLY.... You now read minds from 3000 miles away?? WOW you are special aren't you??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Clearly it is WS's opinion that we all are too stupid to see the obvious racism that occured here.

A nutcase will do nutty things.