Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    If this boy had been white he wouldn't have been killed.
    Emotionally unstable idiot. You're a good little liberal.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeman View Post
    How do you figure thats a screwed up law... Just because someone uses it in a incorrect manner doesnt make the law screwed up.

You should NOT have to run away from your activity due to some degenerate trying to rob or hurt you. YOU should be able to defend yourself. Or are you really telling me that the cops should be called for everything??

Always remember when seconds count the police are only minutes away..

You want to turn back time to the Wild West? I don't.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

That's a logical fallacy - that statement? Do you care?

And for the record

The Old West, with little or no government, was a generally peaceful place, not the violent frontier often depicted. There were probably fewer than a dozen bank robberies in the entire period from 1859 through 1900 in all the frontier West.

http://www.unpopulartruth.com/2009/0...-old-west.html
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes, it the story of a black kid who was shot. If the kid was white he wouldn't have appeared "suspicious looking". How can this guy claim "self-defense" when he aggressively chased the kid who was doing nothing wrong.

What was this idiot doing with a gun? How many "suspicious looking whites" had he called in to 911?
    You, and only you, are the one insisting that this has to be about race, but you provide no proof, no evidence of it. I am beginning to believe seriously that you are the most racist person here. Not one single person here is defending the actions taken by this man. Even Jim is only stating a possible scenario to show you how you don't know exactly what happened.

You were the one who posted the thread, stating it was "Black kid killed for being black", and that it was solely about his race.

You were the one who made the automatic assumption that Zimmerman was both white, and racist against blacks.

Have you ever even heard of variant viewpoints? As Gabs was nice enough to point out, this wasn't his first time, he'd called repeatedly to 911, and unless you're going to go with the "he just suddenly snapped for no reason" scenario, then he's called it in before.

Actually, it's not just cause the kid is black. Now, before I say this, a preface: The following does not excuse the horrible murder that Zimmerman committed. The kid was wearing a hoodie (see the clip from your own link), and while that is in no way justification, it is a possible way that he saw something suspicious. See, there's this trend here in the east in suburban middle to upper class neighborhoods, these sort of wannabe gangs called hoodrats. They're the sort of posers who would get chewed up an spit out in any real urban area, but they're oh so badass with their shoplifting and tagging.

Anyway, if the kid was wearing the "wrong" color hood, or if Zimmerman simply was too paranoid to realize that not every kid in a hoodie is a potential threat, that could explain the "reasoning" (in quotes because there's not rational reason for this sort of thing).
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://bjlacosteblogs.wordpress.com/...for-no-reason/

And we say racism doesn't exist in America.
    Maybe you say it, but not me or anyone I k now

some parts of it, yea
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    Maybe you say it, but not me or anyone I k now
    If little windysong couldn't complain and whine while making no helpful suggestions, she'd have nothing to say at all.

That would be terrible, wouldn't it.
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Wow! What predictive powers you have! I guess insurance companies can fire all their actuaries and just contract you!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If a black person shoots another black person, is that racist?

You do realize that most blacks who are murdered, are murdered by another black person?
    You do realize that it is not uncommon for gun control laws to cause some people getting murdered because they were no longer allowed to carry a gun?

You do realize statistics show where gun control laws are inacted, violence increases?

A Texas woman carried a hand gun in her purse until legaslation no longer ;allowed it to be legal,
    she was eating in a restaurant with her parents,
    A man with a gun began randomly shooting customers, (gun control law didnt stop him from having one) and the woman and her parents hunkered down for safety;.
    At one point, the shooter got in the line of site of this lady, she reached into her purse to pull her gun out, but her gun was no longer kept there, (she did obeyu the gun control law)'

The gunman continued to shoot and murder more people in a very calous and casual manner, knowing no body would have a gun to stop him, (thank you gun control laws)
    and he strolled along and took his time to choose the next victim, and the next, and the next.

How can you not understand something as simple and obvious, when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
    Oh thats right, you dont think, you just feel.
    '
    ?
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ooh, another broad assertion without proof
    "Government screws up everything. If government says black, you can bet it's white. If government says sit still for your safety, you'd better run for your life!"
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

thread summary:

WindSong: The kid was killed because he's black!
    15 different members: Silly assumption; where are the facts to back that up
    WindSong: I don't need no stinking FACTS!
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

If the shooter in this case had a known prejudice, it was against kids.
    The national chairman of the Neighborhood Watch program has said that the shooter defied many of the group's rules, including being armed and taking action on his own.
    I believe the shooter to be mentally deficient. I believe the same about anyone who feels the shooting was racial, or that the shooting was somehow justified.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Looking past all the race stuff and whatnot - Am i to understand that a man shot an unarmed minor dead, who was not on his property, and has not even been charged?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Looking past all the race stuff and whatnot - Am i to understand that a man shot an unarmed minor dead, who was not on his property, and has not even been charged?
    Welcome to Florida, home of the hanging chad and Casey Anthony.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Actually, he was arrested, but the article isn't clear as to the current status. Generally, when you are charged, there's an arraignment hearing where bail gets set, although the prosecution can lobby for bail to be denied in the case of flight risks or if there is a belief that the criminal will commit more crimes. If you can make bail, either by paying it yourself, or taking out a bail bond, then the cops have to release you, it's not up to them.
    --Wayne Allyn Root
    www.rootforamerica.com
    www.FairTax.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStryk72 View Post
    Actually, he was arrested, but the article isn't clear as to the current status. Generally, when you are charged, there's an arraignment hearing where bail gets set, although the prosecution can lobby for bail to be denied in the case of flight risks or if there is a belief that the criminal will commit more crimes. If you can make bail, either by paying it yourself, or taking out a bail bond, then the cops have to release you, it's not up to them.
    cops released him without charging him

binforemation shows that he actually began following the kid and then shot ho whim
    The shooter says he was scared, so why follow the guy? He is blatantly lying

also, the 911tapes show the operator told him to NOT go after the kid,
    it appears a case of racism to me
    N