Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    Zimmerman incited an incident and then shot the kid. He could have just called 911, the cops would have come and let the boy go home alive.
    Read the other thread - direct eyewitness completely contradicts your statement that this was solely based on the kid being black. Would you like to retract your statement? Doubtful you will, even with an eyewitness now. The guy may be a dick, and in the wrong, and went about it every way possible - but it appears the kid did come back after him and start fighting the guy and the guy was even screaming for help - then shot the kid. Admit that much at least, you jumped to conclusions and assumed it was SOLELY about race - and now you're wrong.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    If the Kid tried to "Curbstomp" Zimmerman I sure hope Zimmerman is only railroaded into 2 years (Or Less)
    Zimmerman caused the whole thing. He instigated the confrontation which ended in Martin's death. I hope he pays.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Read the other thread - direct eyewitness completely contradicts your statement that this was solely based on the kid being black. Would you like to retract your statement? Doubtful you will, even with an eyewitness now. The guy may be a dick, and in the wrong, and went about it every way possible - but it appears the kid did come back after him and start fighting the guy and the guy was even screaming for help - then shot the kid. Admit that much at least, you jumped to conclusions and assumed it was SOLELY about race - and now you're wrong.
    The kid was screaming for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    I have to wonder if you actually read what is posted.

There was a witness THAT NIGHT that spoke to the police and backed up Zimmerman's story. The witness states Trayvon was on top beating Zimm and Zimm was calling for help.

Zimmerman DID call 911 what exactly happened after that is not known until the altercation on the ground which led to Trayvon being shot.

It's a shame that a fight led to a shooting.

No evidence points to the incident being racist.

You can "think" or "feel" any way you like. But, you can't put a man in jail unless their's evidence that Zimmerman stalked and killed the kid. Without evidence we are left with Zimm and the witness saying that the kid was on top of Zimm punching him and Zimm acted in self defence.

No evidence points to zimmereman inciting anything because no one saw anything leading up to the fight on the ground.
    911 told Zimmerman to not follow or engage the kid.
    Zimmerman instigated the whole episode.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Damn racist Peruvian fuck.

Or maybe he just hated Skittles...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

911 told Zimmerman to not follow or engage the kid.
    Zimmerman instigated the whole episode.
    right---cuz you saw everything from the very beginning.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    If people would actually read the facts of this case, they would find that there is little racism involved. It's more about a guy who wanted desperately to be a hero. Someone who, as a member of a "neighborhood watch," had called 911 close to 50 times in the space of a year. A guy who called 911 to report a "suspicious person" walking in his gated neighborhood. When asked by the 911 dispatcher not to do anything further, he pursued an unarmed kid and shot him.
    It is also an indictment of a flawed Florida law that states than anyone can claim "self defense" for any reason and use deadly force.
    This isn't a story of black kid who was shot. It is the story of a KID who was shot. A 14 year old boy who was someone's son.
    Perhaps that doesn't matter to you. After all, it wasn't your kid. Though it could have been.
    From what I've read and I've been following since the day after the attack. The kid did nothing wrong to begin the labeling of being 'suspicious.' However, Zimmerman somehow deemed him so and called into the police, the dispatcher told him they'd send someone out, but after hearing he was 'following' told him to cease. He disregarded that.

The boy on cell tells a girl that he's being followed and is concerned. An altercation ensues and Zimmerman shoots the boy, who dies.

Seems to me that there should be enough for a grand jury to look at, Zimmerman was hurt. The boy is dead. Something happened, obviously.

Racial? That needs to be determined, but in any case, why was a 'neighborhood watch' member armed and why did he disregard the dispatcher's advice to stop following?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Zimmerman caused the whole thing. He instigated the confrontation which ended in Martin's death. I hope he pays.
    A direct eyewitness to the events shows Martin attacking Zimmerman. Martin has already paid for his crime. Unless of course you can post a better witness than someone right there on the scene SEEING the event...
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A direct eyewitness to the events shows Martin attacking Zimmerman. Martin has already paid for his crime. Unless of course you can post a better witness than someone right there on the scene SEEING the event...
    Zimmerman was told by LE to stay away from Martin. He didn't. He provoked the event that led to Martins death.

Martin did nothing wrong but defend himself. Zimmerman should be tried for murder.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Zimmerman was told by LE to stay away from Martin. He didn't. He provoked the event that led to Martins death.

Martin did nothing wrong but defend himself. Zimmerman should be tried for murder.
    Martin shouldn't have called the guy a filthy spic and then attack him. After the witness said he was done bashing Zimmermans head into the ground, he finally found the chance to get his gun and defend himself. This is what happens when you act like a thug. That's 9 eyewitnesses now that supposedly have seen this kid attack for no reason.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

And this my friends, is a textbook example of an Arianna Huffington come-mierda. WS fits the profile to a T. I have seen this more times than I care to count. The party line is NEVER wrong and you're a dirty SOB if you let someone outdo you in the suck-up contest.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A 911 dispatcher has no authority to tell anyone to do anything.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

By all means, please elaborate. What makes me a racist in your eyes? I pointed out the truth of why this boy was killed?
    The VERY title of your link says " killed for no reason" so how did you make the jump to "killed for being black?"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Martin shouldn't have called the guy a filthy spic and then attack him. After the witness said he was done bashing Zimmermans head into the ground, he finally found the chance to get his gun and defend himself. This is what happens when you act like a thug. That's 9 eyewitnesses now that supposedly have seen this kid attack for no reason.
    are ;you kidding me, a guy who is trying to get away is not self defending himself, but the guy who is chasing him with a gun is self defending himself????????????????????
    OMG!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    A 911 dispatcher has no authority to tell anyone to do anything.
    YES, they do, and it wasnt a normal 911 operator, it was a special police line

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    The VERY title of your link says " killed for no reason" so how did you make the jump to "killed for being black?"
    een
    I dont know if it was a racist thing, and we prob ably never will know, but one thing is for sure, zimmerman was the perp, he should be punished, trayvon did the normal thing somebody would do if a really big guy with a gun, in the dark,in between houses where break ins have been occuring.

e
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    are ;you kidding me, a guy who is trying to get away is not self defending himself, but the guy who is chasing him with a gun is self defending himself????????????????????
    OMG!!!!!
    ZOOM. That was the sound going WAY above your head. Take my post with a grain of salt.

Regardless, as to your point, the black kid did in fact become the aggressor along the way and the bunch of cuts and stuff on the back Z's head, and soaked back, show that he was on his back on the ground. And keep in mind, we are only getting pieces here, and everyone is already finding Zimmerman guilty. There's got to be a reason that so many investigators, and medical staff, and crime scene unit, and then various layers of law enforcement - and they haven't arrested him and claim the forensics and injuries are consistent with Z's story. The way I see hit is that he FOLLOWED him with a gun, they meet, no one knows what specifically happens at that point, then you see Z on his back, by a witness, screaming for help and then he shoots the kid.

It's kind of hard to dispute an eyewitness. The other eyewitnesses didn't see jack shit until the gone had already gone off. And they can't poke any holes in Z's story yet. He must be a white guy, who is hispanic, and was smart enough to commit the perfect crime at the perfect time and develop forensics to cover his story - all in a matter of a few minutes. I'm betting he is former CIA and Navy Seal if he could do that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    YES, they do, and it wasnt a normal 911 operator, it was a special police line
    Wanna lay a wager on that? The woman he spoke to that night has NO authority to have told him what he could or could not do, and the police have already addressed this issue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ZOOM. That was the sound going WAY above your head. Take my post with a grain of salt.

Regardless, as to your point, the black kid did in fact become the aggressor along the way and the bunch of cuts and stuff on the back Z's head, and soaked back, show that he was on his back on the ground. And keep in mind, we are only getting pieces here, and everyone is already finding Zimmerman guilty. There's got to be a reason that so many investigators, and medical staff, and crime scene unit, and then various layers of law enforcement - and they haven't arrested him and claim the forensics and injuries are consistent with Z's story. The way I see hit is that he FOLLOWED him with a gun, they meet, no one knows what specifically happens at that point, then you see Z on his back, by a witness, screaming for help and then he shoots the kid.

It's kind of hard to dispute an eyewitness
    . The other eyewitnesses didn't see jack shit until the gone had already gone off. And they can't poke any holes in Z's story yet. He must be a white guy, who is hispanic, and was smart enough to commit the perfect crime at the perfect time and develop forensics to cover his story - all in a matter of a few minutes. I'm betting he is former CIA and Navy Seal if he could do that.
    Untrue. Eyewitnesses are feared by prosecutors , especially if they are the ONLY evidence.