Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Do all blacks behave nervous or paranoid as they walk through neighborhoods looking into other people's residences; because that's why he was deemed suspicious. To assuage that suspicion, do all blacks pound another man's head into the ground? Just curious if that's the case in your perspective; because if they do, then i'm compelled to agree with you that there is a a racial aspect to the case.
    As for percentages of belief-- at one time, people believed the sun revolved around a flat Earth. Bertrand Russell once said

This boy wasn't doing anything wrong. Zimmerman wouldn't leave him alone or let LE handle it. Zimmerman initiated the fight, and like the coward he is whipped out his pistol and shot Trayvon dead.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    This boy wasn't doing anything wrong. Zimmerman wouldn't leave him alone or let LE handle it. Zimmerman initiated the fight, and like the coward he is whipped out his pistol and shot Trayvon dead.
    After Trayvon assaulted him, broke his nose and was pounding his head into the ground. Why do you always go from Zimm following him and then directly shooting him, but conveniently leave out the portion that the eyewitness saw?

If Trayvon didn't profile the Hispanic man and assault him, he would be alive today. If you don't like my opinion, TFB.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    After Trayvon assaulted him, broke his nose and was pounding his head into the ground. Why do you always go from Zimm following him and then directly shooting him, but conveniently leave out the portion that the eyewitness saw?

If Trayvon didn't profile the Hispanic man and assault him, he would be alive today. If you don't like my opinion, TFB.

Trayvon fought for his life after Zimmerman attacked him. Zimmerman is such a wheeny he couldn't take his own medicine, so he executed Trayvon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Trayvon fought for his life after Zimmerman attacked him. Zimmerman is such a wheeny he couldn't take his own medicine, so he executed Trayvon.
    Give a link to one story that puts Zimmerman as the physical instigator.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Give a link to one story that puts Zimmerman as the physical instigator.
    No one knows who instigated it. The GF says she was on the phone with Tray when he was approached by Zimmerman and his headset went dead when it was knocked off his head.

Sounds to me like Zimmerman went after Martin and then executed him when Tray did a good job defending himself.
    Only under limited circumstances can an aggressor resort to self-defense. Such situations occur when a person responds to the aggressor's force so disproportionally that it would cause a reasonable person to fear for their life; or when an aggressor renounces the attack but the victim continues to use force. However, under either scenario, the aggressor has a duty to retreat. If we examine the confrontation in this light, it is abundantly clear that George Zimmerman was the aggressor and his use of force was excessive.

Being punched about the face and receiving a bloody nose is insufficient justification to use deadly physical force.

Stand Your Ground was never envisioned to allow someone to pursue and confront people like they are the police. If anyone could have invoked "Stand Your Ground," it was Trayvon. Unfortunately, we will never hear his side of the story.

You stand with Zimmerman, the executioner, and I stand with Martin, the deceased victim.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

No one knows who instigated it.
    Really? You posted:
    Trayvon fought for his life after Zimmerman attacked him.
    The GF says she was on the phone with Tray when he was approached by Zimmerman and his headset went dead when it was knocked off his head.

Sounds to me like Zimmerman went after Martin and then executed him when Tray did a good job defending himself.
    No bias on your part, right?

Only under limited circumstances can an aggressor resort to self-defense. Such situations occur when a person responds to the aggressor's force so disproportionally that it would cause a reasonable person to fear for their life; or when an aggressor renounces the attack but the victim continues to use force. However, under either scenario, the aggressor has a duty to retreat. If we examine the confrontation in this light, it is abundantly clear that George Zimmerman was the aggressor and his use of force was excessive.

Being punched about the face and receiving a bloody nose is insufficient justification to use deadly physical force.

Stand Your Ground was never envisioned to allow someone to pursue and confront people like they are the police. If anyone could have invoked "Stand Your Ground," it was Trayvon. Unfortunately, we will never hear his side of the story.

You stand with Zimmerman, the executioner, and I stand with Martin, the deceased victim.
    You do understand the difference between facts and your inferences/opinions, right? Wrong. Yeah, the question was rhetorical.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Really? You posted:

No bias on your part, right?

You do understand the difference between facts and your inferences/opinions, right? Wrong. Yeah, the question was rhetorical.

I have no problem with my bias. I'm definitely biased in favor of the 17 year old kid who was senselessly slain.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No one knows who instigated it. The GF says she was on the phone with Tray when he was approached by Zimmerman and his headset went dead when it was knocked off his head.

Oh, HELL KNOW IT'S NOT abundantly clear ! That's the whole problem here. Don't ya get it, maybe just alittle bit?
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Oh, HELL KNOW IT'S NOT abundantly clear ! That's the whole problem here. Don't ya get it, maybe just alittle bit?
    I get that racism is difficult to prove. Fuck it takes some black man being dragged in a truck to death for anyone to see the racism.

This eye witness says Zimmerman was the aggressor.
    http://latinorebels.com/2012/04/07/e...the-aggressor/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I think your needle is stuck. your constant, repetitions of hysteria are boring ...
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I think your needle is stuck. your constant, repetitions of hysteria are boring ...
    My continuous countering of the argument that Martin caused his own death boring?

Don't read the post.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

My continuous countering of the argument that Martin caused his own death boring?

Don't read the post.
    I think she is saying that you post the same few things over and over and over and over and over - but rarely, or never, discuss the FACTS that go against your belief of what happened.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Don't read the post.
    Kinda hard to read around all your posts ....... but getting easier because you are not saying anything new. If you bothered to actually counter the arguments instead of just repeating the same thing over and over, it might be worth reading.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.