Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    How fucking insulting. One of the admins is black, and I only know that in passing. And I don't think I'm alone when I say I don't give a shit what color his, or anyone's skin is.
    I would invite more people here if I thought this place welcomed diversity.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Song View Post
    Notice the defensiveness going on just because I want to discuss the role of African American women in the Rape Crisis Movement. The reason I wanted to do that is I didn't know how much they led the movement until getting some training.

I wish more minorities posted here. I wish they were more welcome.
    how would you know whether they are welcome or not??

You have problems because you are passive aggesive in your posting style and enjoy playing the victim.

You don't recognize this in yourself, but everyone else does.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I wish more minorities posted here. I wish they were more welcome.
    Please point out where we have ever shown that minorities were not welcome here. Do so, or retract your lame statement, and if not, then shove your comments directly up your ass. ANYONE is welcome to join and post here. The ONLY time we really discuss minorities in a negative fashion is when discussing criminal activity. So maybe criminals would feel a tad uncomfortable here, but I don't see ANYONE doing anything to offend law abiding minorities from anywhere really.

Dumbass.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post

how would you know whether they are welcome or not??

You have problems because you are passive aggesive in your posting style and enjoy playing the victim.

You don't recognize this in yourself, but everyone else does.
    It's nearly impossible to discuss racism on this forum, for one thing. That tells me alot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I would invite more people here if I thought this place welcomed diversity.
    It's not diversity that any of us have a problem. We WANT more diversity. It's STUPIDITY that pisses some off.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's nearly impossible to discuss racism on this forum, for one thing. That tells me alot.
    Because racism is an uncomfortable subject for everyone Sky, that's not an indictment against this board, it's just a reality.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

try discussing real racism.....that would be a first for you.

Instead you condemned Zimm before the facts were out and all anyone here said was wait until the trial.

Other than that you asked that all women kneel down and thank black women for standing up against rape.

As a white/indian women I reject that. I respect ANY women who has the courage to stand against her accuser. Fuck race, it has nothing to do with the discussion

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Please point out where we have ever shown that minorities were not welcome here. Do so, or retract your lame statement, and if not, then shove your comments directly up your ass. ANYONE is welcome to join and post here. The ONLY time we really discuss minorities in a negative fashion is when discussing criminal activity. So maybe criminals would feel a tad uncomfortable here, but I don't see ANYONE doing anything to offend law abiding minorities from anywhere really.

Dumbass.
    What I've noticed, is that any topic that includes a discussion of issues for minorities is met with great resistance by YOU. I've tried to start threads on women's issues and found them unwelcome. You insert men into women's issues continuously. We cannot have an honest discussion of racism. Your forum leans decidely away from support minorities in any way.

You may not have a policy of discriminating against minorities, but you don't make minorities welcome. You label us "victims", a typical right wing strategy.

This forum is not friendly toward minorities or civil rights issues.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

What I've noticed, is that any topic that includes a discussion of issues for minorities is met with great resistance by YOU. I've tried to start threads on women's issues and found them unwelcome. You insert men into women's issues continuously. We cannot have an honest discussion of racism. Your forum leans decidely away from support minorities in any way.

You may not have a policy of discriminating against minorities, but you don't make minorities welcome. You label us "victims", a typical right wing strategy.

This forum is not friendly toward minorities or civil rights issues.
    No, I simply correct you and include proper stats and ALL stats. You want to point out a few victims, I include all of them. That hardly means I take issue with the group you originally pointed out, but rather I extend it to include others. It's YOU, if anybody, that is cutting anyone out of anything. It's YOU who only wants to discuss one race at times and gets pissy if we include others into the discussion. Sorry, we/I like to acknowledge ALL people in certain discussions and not just those you think are the only victims.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    No, I simply correct you and include proper stats and ALL stats. You want to point out a few victims, I include all of them. That hardly means I take issue with the group you originally pointed out, but rather I extend it to include others. It's YOU, if anybody, that is cutting anyone out of anything. It's YOU who only wants to discuss one race at times and gets pissy if we include others into the discussion. Sorry, we/I like to acknowledge ALL people in certain discussions and not just those you think are the only victims.
    The way you, Kathianne and Conhog behaved in the Introduction thread was completely mortifying. I will NEVER invite another person here to be treated with this bullshit.

You owe me and Peach an apology. You have ZERO respect for me as a human being. I am so sorry I invited you Peach. I had no idea these folks would act this way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The way you, Kathianne and Conhog behaved in the Introduction thread was completely mortifying. I will NEVER invite another person here to be treated with this bullshit.

You owe me and Peach an apology. I don't think you're man enough to feel shame when you do the wrong thing.
    Asking a question is NOT doing the right thing. I will NOT apologize for that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Too bad. I was starting to like this place. Bye.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Is there some problem recognizing BLACK women in particular? Is that somehow NOT OK in your book? I don't understand why you have to include everyone else when I'm specifically honoring African American women.
    No.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    No.

I can no longer continue to post on this forum. I'll miss you. I was just starting to feel comfortable enough here to invite a friend. Big mistake.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can no longer continue to post on this forum. I'll miss you. I was just starting to feel comfortable enough here to invite a friend. Big mistake.
    Stop!! No one wants you to leave, but we're not going to beg you to stay either.