Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I was a math major before I switched to education. I was a math minor. Never made a grade below a B in my life.

I am quite sure tailfins is in this country legally. Not so sure about his mail order bride.
    You're just p|$$ed off that men have an alternative to putting up with feminist horse $4it. Not mail order sweetie. All that is necessary to hang around a convenience store, church or even laundromat in a US neighborhood that has a culture that interests you. If a man wants to avoid Americanized women, avoid the ones that speak English. Character evaluation is a must. If she dutifully obeys her parents, that's a good sign, even better if her mom says it's time for her to find a good husband.
    Last edited by tailfins; 01-30-2013 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    You're just p|$$ed off that men have an alternative to putting up with feminist horse $4it. Not mail order sweetie. All that is necessary to hang around a convenience store, church or even laundromat in a US neighborhood that has a culture that interests you. If a man wants to avoid Americanized women, avoid the ones that speak English. Character evaluation is a must. If she dutifully obeys her parents, that's a good sign, even better if her mom says it's time for her to find a good husband.
    Gabby is like a lot of American women, jealous of American men that find good (foreign)women to marry.
    The "mail order bride" comment is an insult. I went through far more justification and proof of a real relationship required by the legal immigration process than anything required when marrying another citizen here. Took much longer and had to be verified as a real relationship. Here you often see people getting married after a week of sex together. Yet marrying a lady from another country is criticized and ridiculed by ignorant and feebleminded people like Gabby!--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Gabby is like a lot of American women, jealous of American men that find good (foreign)women to marry.
    The "mail order bride" comment is an insult. I went through far more justification and proof of a real relationship required by the legal immigration process than anything required when marrying another citizen here. Took much longer and had to be verified as a real relationship. Here you often see people getting married after a week of sex together. Yet marrying a lady from another country is criticized and ridiculed by ignorant and feebleminded people like Gabby!--Tyr
    My wife was already in the US with a religious visa. Her parents were managing a Latino oriented city mission (Anglos were also welcome if they needed help). I guess I looked pretty good compared with the homeless guys walking into the mission.
    Last edited by tailfins; 01-30-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My wife was already in the US with a religious visa. Her parents were managing a Latino city mission.
    Nothing wrong with that at all. And a completely different situation than choosing a woman from out of a catalog and having her shipped her for your pleasure

I married a Latina as well. She was born in Arkansas to parents who legally immigrated her from Mexico before she was even conceived.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

My wife was already in the US with a religious visa. Her parents were managing a Latino oriented city mission (Anglos were also welcome if they needed help). I guess I looked pretty good compared with the homeless guys walking into the mission.
    You lucky devil, obviously you married up!
    Seriously you were very lucky not to have to go thru the full Monty of the legal immigration visa process.
    I BET YOU VIEW YOUR DECISION TO MARRY YOUR LADY THE BEST ONE IN YOUR LIFE. I know I do with mine..
    My wife wears glasses!---Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 01-30-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Nothing wrong with that at all. And a completely different situation than choosing a woman from out of a catalog and having her shipped her for your pleasure

I married a Latina as well. She was born in Arkansas to parents who legally immigrated her from Mexico before she was even conceived.
    Wow! Only someone who's desperate would marry someone born in Arkansas!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    You lucky devil, obviously you married up!
    Seriously you were very lucky not to have to go thru the full Monty of the legal immigration visa process.
    I BET YOU VIEW YOUR DECISION TO MARRY YOUR LADY THE BEST ONE IN YOUR LIFE. I know I do with mine..
    My wife wears glasses!---Tyr
    Glasses or Beer Goggles?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I willingly concede that there are better debaters than me.
    There are also people whose points of view are much closer to reality than yours. That is why they win debates over you, not because of some superior technique.

It's simply that they are right and you are wrong. That's a great advantage to have in a debate.
    Last edited by Little-Acorn; 01-30-2013 at 11:49 AM.
    "The social contract exists so that everyone doesn’t have to squat in the dust holding a spear to protect his woman and his meat all day every day. It does not exist so that the government can take your spear, your meat, and your woman because it knows better what to do with them." - Instapundit.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow! Only someone who's desperate would marry someone born in Arkansas!
    I don't deny for one second that I was desperate to marry her from the moment I saw her.

I had been divorced for a long time and had no intentions of ever even getting into a serious relationship again. Then I went to a Razorback football game with some buddies and at the tailgate party before kickoff, there she was.

I seen her across the parking lot, and told my buddy I was gonna marry that girl one day , he laughed, and I headed towards her. She literally met me halfway and we've been together ever since.

Just had our second child together, and she pretty much became mom to the one I had from a previous marriage who's mom just left him when we got divorced.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
    There are also people whose points of view are much closer to reality than yours. That is why they win debates over you, not because of some superior technique.

It's simply that they are right and you are wrong. That's a great advantage to have in a debate.
    There are those who could sell a dead horse. For example, it doesn't eat much.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

OK dudes, I get your point. Some guys want an obedient, docile servant as a marital partner. Other guys (like my husband) wanted a wife they can share their life with.
    My sister met a cute Latino guy when she was 15. Trouble is, he was an OG with a street gang. He was muscle, the guy who enforces deals. He was used to having his way with anyone. He fell in love with my sister because she was the first person (male or female) to stand up to him. They went separate ways for a while, then got back together and married when my sister was 23.
    My sister is 5-2. He is 6-6, 250 pounds or so. They worship each other.

Can we get back to talking baseball now?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OK dudes, I get your point. Some guys want an obedient, docile servant as a marital partner. Other guys (like my husband) wanted a wife they can share their life with.
    My sister met a cute Latino guy when she was 15. Trouble is, he was an OG with a street gang. He was muscle, the guy who enforces deals. He was used to having his way with anyone. He fell in love with my sister because she was the first person (male or female) to stand up to him. They went separate ways for a while, then got back together and married when my sister was 23.
    My sister is 5-2. He is 6-6, 250 pounds or so. They worship each other.

Can we get back to talking baseball now?
    No we need to stick to the topic of how desperate a guy needs to be to import a wife LOL , that's not the same as marrying a foreigner who is already here. That is hilarious 76 million women (give or take) in the US and some guy can't find a single one who can stand him so he has to resort to buying some foreign chick off with a promise of a visa? LOL hahahahaha

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    No we need to stick to the topic of how desperate a guy needs to be to import a wife LOL , that's not the same as marrying a foreigner who is already here. That is hilarious 76 million women (give or take) in the US and some guy can't find a single one who can stand him so he has to resort to buying some foreign chick off with a promise of a visa? LOL hahahahaha
    To me, that is not the point. The issue here is a man wanting to find a woman who is willing to cook, clean and fetch his fuzzy slippers every night. The way things were a century ago.
    Depends on whether you want to be a husband or a master.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To me, that is not the point. The issue here is a man wanting to find a woman who is willing to cook, clean and fetch his fuzzy slippers every night. The way things were a century ago.
    Yes, I love men who treat their women like that and then gripe that they aren't getting enough sex or whatever LOL.

In a lot of way my marriage is old fashioned, I mean part of that is I'm older so she relies on me to know things she just hasn't experienced yet or what have you. But we are 100% partners.

I just happen to be the senior partner.

I guess if you import a wife from Guatamala or whatever and she barely speaks English , and you have her Visa she's a lot easier to control LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

It depends on whether you want some self-centered pain in the *** or a square deal. I am thankful for what I have every time I hear about a guy who came home to an empty house and a note. Or worse still, a guy served a no-contact order at work and suddenly has to hope he has enough funds to check into a hotel.