Quote Originally Posted by chum43 View Post
no no no, people really need to go read at least page 10 and 11 of operation northwoods... and I'm not saying it definitely happened, i'm just saying it's a definite possibility... if the operation was anything like northwoods it would have happened like this...

1. a replica empty aircraft of the actual passenger flight is created, and traded off for the real aircraft at some rendezvous point. and don't say that would be impossible to shut up the passengers, in a situation like that they could easily be confused to think they were part of some non-involved flight that was brought down for security reasons.

1b. all important people are told to evacuate targeted buildings including building 7(giuliani) because of drills and vacation and such

2. aircraft is flown into buildings with the skill of the best pilots on earth.(and we have the technology to do this by remote devices, so no suicide pilots needed)

3. buildings are torn down demolition style

4. tapes altered to show enemy involvement of the plans and other constructed evidence to show it was our enemy that did it

5. victims and mock victims are mourned

6. we declare patriot day and unite against the damn terrorists

7. we pass the patriot act with no debate, which was drawn up long before 9/11 and would never have passed before hand, but after no resistance

8. we go to war with congress and the people behind us

seems plausible to me... and with documents showing the government willingly plans such catastrophic events with no remorse just shows me an open door, they could have easily done it if they wanted to, and they had all the reason in the world, why not?
Why not just hand a bunch of crazy arabs the same plan ?