Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    I'm fairly certain that I do not like you.
    Do you find the truth bothersome?
    Homophobe (n) - a perjorative term invented by homosexual advocates in an attempt to pretend that people with a natural dislike of homosexual relations, are somehow "afraid" of something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Right, that's the goal.
    *chuckle

OK, I saw a FoxNews story that claimed blacks are 'stronger' than whites. Is that better?

Oh, here it is:

White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...#ixzz2Tn3LGn48

Soooooooooo, if blacks and whites are genetically different, as this Cornell study claims, where do those differences end?
    Homophobe (n) - a perjorative term invented by homosexual advocates in an attempt to pretend that people with a natural dislike of homosexual relations, are somehow "afraid" of something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    I'm fairly certain that I do not like you.
    You seem put off that he comes off as a raving racist. I think he comes off TOO MUCH as a raving racist to be the real deal. Don't fall for the old fakearoo!
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    *chuckle

OK, I saw a FoxNews story that claimed blacks are 'stronger' than whites. Is that better?

Oh, here it is:

White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...#ixzz2Tn3LGn48

Soooooooooo, if blacks and whites are genetically different, as this Cornell study claims, where do those differences end?
    They could be wrong. Then again, could be differences in lesser amount than between MOST men and MOST women. Are we back on the changing of military standards now?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    You seem put off that he comes off as a raving racist. I think he comes off TOO MUCH as a raving racist to be the real deal. Don't fall for the old fakearoo!

We haven't even determined if black propensity toward violence has anything to do with race. It may be cultural, but I have my doubts. Probably a little of both.

I guess a simple way to determine if it's more genetic than cultural would be to examine african populations throughout the world and see if there are any similarities to what we observe in the US. Would you agree that at least some important info could be gathered by doing so?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They could be wrong.
    Yes, I reckon they could be. But they have studied this more than either of us have and are far more qualified to make a determination than either of us. The reality is that we, at some point, have to rely on the findings of colleges and scientists to a fairly high degree. It's gotten us pretty far in the last few centuries.

Then again, could be differences in lesser amount than between MOST men and MOST women. Are we back on the changing of military standards now?
    I don't understand your question.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Yes, I reckon they could be. But they have studied this more than either of us have and are far more qualified to make a determination than either of us. The reality is that we, at some point, have to rely on the findings of colleges and scientists to a fairly high degree. It's gotten us pretty far in the last few centuries.

I don't understand your question.
    Genetics between men and women differ, you've noticed I presume? Most men have more muscle than MOST women. Doesn't mean there aren't the exceptions.

Same could be true to some degree between race or ethnicity. It's tricky though. Are Asians really smarter or is that cultural? Height is one of those things that seem more genetic than culture, yet Americans of all races and ethnic groups tend towards the high end historically. So while some groups are taller for Americans, within certain groups even the 'short folks' tend to be taller. Diet seems the culprit with that one.

As for studying the issues under discussion, I've a BA in sociology from U of Chicago. Thus the earlier mind fart about working on MA in such, since it certainly seems that over the past 30 years, not much has been studied regarding SES and crime via race.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Genetics between men and women differ, you've noticed I presume? Most men have more muscle than MOST women. Doesn't mean there aren't the exceptions.

Same could be true to some degree between race or ethnicity. It's tricky though. Are Asians really smarter or is that cultural? Height is one of those things that seem more genetic than culture, yet Americans of all races and ethnic groups tend towards the high end historically. So while some groups are taller for Americans, within certain groups even the 'short folks' tend to be taller. Diet seems the culprit with that one.

As for studying the issues under discussion, I've a BA in sociology from U of Chicago. Thus the earlier mind fart about working on MA in such, since it certainly seems that over the past 30 years, not much has been studied regarding SES and crime via race.

I suggested earlier that some examining of black behavior worldwide might shed more light on how much of their actions are genetic and how much is cultural.

From what I've seen, asians are the smartest race of humans. Whites are slightly behind them, then hispanics with blacks holding up the rear.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

The source of that graphic?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The DoJ stats are for the black's high propensity toward criminal behavior.

75% of blacks are born out of wedlock.
    Blacks on average have an IQ 20% lower than whites.
    Black unemployment is about double the national average.

Hey man, if you wanna listen to that jungle crap, be my guest.
    in other words, you lied about those being DOJ statistics, and they are instead, your opinion of black people. We get it. Now go pollute some other board.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not if they haven't interbred. I reckon most haven't.
    I think you'd find that the vast majority of U.S. blacks have at least one white twig on their family tree. I could be wrong though.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    in other words, you lied about those being DOJ statistics,
    Nope, I posted the DoJ stats for blacks being 7 times more homicidally inclined. If you were paying attention you would know that. But that would be expecting far too much from you. Sorry, I won't dumb down my posts just so you can be included. However, I hear that there is a Sesame Street forum. Seems perfect for beginners like you.

and they are instead, your opinion of black people. We get it. Now go pollute some other board.
    Mmmmm, no. I have stats for all of my claims, except for the crappy music one. Anyone who knows the slightest bit about music wouldn't need a link for that one. Soooo, I guess we know what that says about you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    I think you'd find that the vast majority of U.S. blacks have at least one white twig on their family tree. I could be wrong though.
    Maybe, but that seems unlikely. And even so, it wouldn't alter their genetic makeup by much.
    Last edited by BillyBob; 05-19-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Non-africans have up to 4% Neanderthal DNA [some reports have it as high as 10%]. Africans have none.

Researchers sequencing Neandertal DNA have concluded that between 1 and 4 percent of the DNA of people today who live outside Africa came from Neandertals, the result of interbreeding between Neandertals and early modern humans.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...genome-study-r
    from your link...
    In addition, says paleoanthropologist John Hawks of the University of Wisconsin, the current study might be obscuring a contribution of Neandertal genes to the African gene pool, because the team specifically looked to explain genetic diversity in non-Africans compared with Africans. He and his colleagues are currently working on a way to assess that possibility.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm neutral on it, for the most part. People are gonna do whatever [whoever] they want.

I'm more interested in discussing how blacks are destroying our society, why they are and what we might be able to do about it.
    you could always leave.