Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Football games are very patriotic. The sing the National anthem, there is always a showing of the US military, often times a fly-over or a paratrooper dropping in. I've seen the American flag nearly the size of the field carried on and unfolded by military personnel and so on. I've seen a Bald Eagle released to fly a couple laps around the field. I've seen those soldiers that do that cool routine with there guns. [I've been to a lot of Football games]

It's probably the real reason the left is attacking the NFL.
    Yep, the NFL has always been huge supporters of our military. They always have some sort of 'guard' on hand for every game, the huge flags like you point out, the fly-overs... Many times they will even go abroad and broadcast so that those overseas on duty get to watch the games. You would be surprised how many terrible towels you see from our troops!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yep, the NFL has always been huge supporters of our military. They always have some sort of 'guard' on hand for every game, the huge flags like you point out, the fly-overs... Many times they will even go abroad and broadcast so that those overseas on duty get to watch the games. You would be surprised how many terrible towels you see from our troops!
    I never understood what is so terrible about a yellow towel?

Go Browns!

Homophobe (n) - a perjorative term invented by homosexual advocates in an attempt to pretend that people with a natural dislike of homosexual relations, are somehow "afraid" of something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I never understood what is so terrible about a yellow towel?
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZqYrCFACXsw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock