Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
If it feels good, do it. Oh wait, that is a liberal saying.

Myself, I wish to be taken seriously when possible. More to the point, I wish to throw their election words back in their faces. Youtube is good for that.
If I am not taken seriously then that's ok too. This is America and people will have their own opinions . What I know is that piece of human shit that is deliberately destroying our country is a damn traitor that should be impeached and then tried and sentenced to the max for his crimes. Others may think that nonsense, racism, hatred, pride, arrogance, of foolishness. I think it is a fair judgment of the bastard. As he openly and contemptuously told Congress to go ffkk themselves because he'd just do it anyway(which is treason in my book because he actually did). Maybe it's fair to say well it's up to them to call his bluff but it's our asses on the line. I don't like depending on such damn weasels myself. I see a civil war coming in our future and it will more than likely going to be caused by that worthless traitorous son of a bitch. Excuse my French please . I tend to get fired up when talking about that slime ball bastard and/or his ugly unpatriotic scum of a wife. -Tyr