Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty10th View Post
    roger on staying on topic.....just a little ribbing. And No...I don't care if anyone asks me about my service. Its just that those teabaggers like to make Bush out to be some kind of war hero and use that against Obama....not as if its a requirement to be POTUS anyway.

You know the old story....kerry has 3 phony Purple hearts....etc....but the fact is Bush Jr. avoided the Vietnam war. I respect what Bush Senior did when he served though.

Okay Mighty10th. So, how bout you share some of your military background with us. You ruined it when you started out with the Teabagging remarks. Identified you..for me instantly. And will probably explain why I didn't take time to Welcome you here.

Do you know Don Shipley? I do..personally.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Okay Mighty10th. So, how bout you share some of your military background with us. You ruined it when you started out with the Teabagging remarks. Identified you..for me instantly. And will probably explain why I didn't take time to Welcome you here.

shut the fuck up squid. Is that your shtick , accuse any military member who dares disagree with your opinion of stolen valor?

Oh, and your claims of knowing an ex Navy SEAL don't impress me either, I bet you "know Don personally" because you served him some hot chow one time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Born2DecadesLate View Post
    shut the fuck up squid. Is that your shtick , accuse any military member who dares disagree with your opinion of stolen valor?

Oh, and your claims of knowing an ex Navy SEAL don't impress me either, I bet you "know Don personally" because you served him some hot chow one time.

Do you feel better now? What exactly have you accomplished? Other than making a total ass of yourself. For whatever reason.

I personally don't care WHAT YOU DO, or DON'T THINK. Not trying to impress anyone. So, please feel free to keep using the NAME CALLING. That kinda tells us all..WHO, and WHAT you really are trying to be.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post

Um...No...I dot know him. I don't like sharing much online but Im retired Army with 22 years. That's about allI care to share with onine.

5. Thanks Nukeman thanked this post