Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Default The aboutime and Gunny Snivel Thread

Here you can post all of your snivels in one place and read them any time that you desire. Of course, anyone else that has a snivel can post here too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indago View Post
    Here you can post all of your snivels in one place and read them any time that you desire. Of course, anyone else that has a snivel can post here too.

Moved to Cage.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

3. Thanks Jeff, LongTermGuy, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

`First Terminator's final scene ( with an edition a little different in the end). A small mexican boy announces that a storm is coming. All we know that Sarah Connor knows it very well, and that she has to fight against the inexorable fate...`

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    `First Terminator's final scene ( with an edition a little different in the end). A small mexican boy announces that a storm is coming. All we know that Sarah Connor knows it very well, and that she has to fight against the inexorable fate...`

dat sho' ain't no snivel mi amigo.....

I am not even sure what qualifies to be a snivel but , dat sho' ain't one... --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    dat sho' ain't no snivel mi amigo.....

I am not even sure what qualifies to be a snivel but , dat sho' ain't one... --Tyr

*Sure enough....but she be aware and ready for the storm....She reminds me of our friend "Kath" aware and ready

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny, Kathianne, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    *Sure enough....but she be aware and ready for the storm....She reminds me of our friend "Kath" aware and ready
    dat bez a sure fire truff mi amigo. The Kat takes no damn prisoners.
    I myself approach with some trepidation when even presenting the smallest disagreement!
    She bez quick on da draw twoooooo!! --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Thanks Kathianne, LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indago View Post
    Snivel? Oh brother. Another one of "you".

Who's actually sniveling? Seems to me your threads are nothing BUT whines. Ranting about one thing or another. Making no real point. And cut n pasting because you have no original thought.

When you grow up, let us know.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

13. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

dat bez a sure fire truff mi amigo. The Kat takes no damn prisoners.
    I myself approach with some trepidation when even presenting the smallest disagreement!
    She bez quick on da draw twoooooo!! --Tyr
    I don't take prisoners either and anyone that knows ME, knows THAT. Somebody might want to have a chat with the whiny youngster about my temper. Jim doesn't like it when I lose my temper.

Which, I find interesting that those of you who don't like it when I go off are ALL for unconditional war in the ME.

He's just trying to get under our skin because he can hide out on the internet. Put a punk in front of two combat vets in real life and all they say is "Yes, sir".

ANd if he REALLY wants to get his a$$ kicked, THEN he can screw with Kath. No thanks. I'll pass.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-17-2015 at 11:52 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

15. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I don't take prisoners either and anyone that knows ME, knows THAT. Somebody might want to have a chat with the whiny youngster about my temper. Jim doesn't like it when I lose my temper.

Which, I find interesting that those of you who don't like it when I go off are ALL for unconditional war in the ME.

He's just trying to get under our skin because he can hide out on the internet. Put a punk in front of two combat vets in real life and all they say is "Yes, sir".

ANd if he REALLY wants to get his a$$ kicked, THEN he can screw with Kath. No thanks. I'll pass.

- those of you--
    ?

Do not put words in my mouth. I am no different than are you Hoss.
    I have spent 46 years and have the scars to prove it being a" no shat taking kind of guy".
    If, if you took my post to be my defending that poster you made an error.
    My post was solely about Kat....
    Best we be straight on things as they now lay......
    And I am not by any means for unconditional war in the M.E.
    --EXAMPLE, When many here cried out for USA to attack Assad IN SYRIA - I yelled out a very solid and adamant--hell no.
    I then pointed out that Assad did not use those chem weapons, the muslim terrorists did and the obama was lying about it..
    I am very, very careful about who and why I want war to ever be waged against any specific foe.....--Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

?

Do not put words in my mouth. I am no different than are you Hoss.
    I have spent 46 years and have the scars to prove it being a" no shat taking kind of guy".
    If, if you took my post to be my defending that poster you made an error.
    My post was solely about Kat....
    Best we be straight on things as they now lay......
    And I am not by any means for unconditional war in the M.E.
    --EXAMPLE, When many here cried out for USA to attack Assad IN SYRIA - I yelled out a very solid and adamant--hell no.
    I then pointed out that Assad did not use those chem weapons, the muslim terrorists did and the obama was lying about it..
    I am very, very careful about who and why I want war to ever be waged against any specific foe.....--Tyr
    I did NOT put words in your mouth. My comment was a general observation aimed at no individual. I didn't take your post as defending anyone. Now you're going to make me have to go back and read it again.

Oh, and I DO believe in unconditional war. I don't half-ass anything. I play to win. Be it war or Chinese checkers. Or posting on a message board. We haven't one a single war since the left through the media started putting more conditions on our troops than Carter has little liver pills while our enemy exploits those very same rules and doesn't give a damn. THAT was my point and it was NOT aimed at you.
    Last edited by Gunny; 05-17-2015 at 05:17 PM.

19. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

This is another fun one. When I snivel. I usually do it with a handkerchief, of tissue to wipe away the "Idago" running down, to become more of a bothersome nothingness often experienced following a Sneeze.
    Last edited by aboutime; 05-17-2015 at 05:30 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

21. Thanks Jeff, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    This is another fun one. When I snivel. I usually do it with a handkerchief, of tissue to wipe away the "Idago" running down, to become more of a bothersome nothingness often experienced following a Sneeze.
    OK now I know what Idago is, thanks AT.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

23. Thanks aboutime, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    OK now I know what Idago is, thanks AT.

Don't mention it! Anyone who uses that word 'snivel' is guilty of watching too many episodes of
    Little House on the Prairie, and thinking they are Modern, and up to date with the rest of the world.

All the while. I am reminded of Idago, and remember when my mother told me NOT to use my sleeve to wipe my nose!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

25. Thanks Jeff, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I did NOT put words in your mouth. My comment was a general observation aimed at no individual. I didn't take your post as defending anyone. Now you're going to make me have to go back and read it again.

Oh, and I DO believe in unconditional war. I don't half-ass anything. I play to win. Be it war or Chinese checkers. Or posting on a message board. We haven't one a single war since the left through the media started putting more conditions on our troops than Carter has little liver pills while our enemy exploits those very same rules and doesn't give a damn. THAT was my point and it was NOT aimed at you.
    Ok, not a problem. We straight then. ---Tyr

27. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post