Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    You seem to want to talk total BS when your crap positions are exposed.
    and you still defend cops 99% of the time and assume blacks are wrong by default and need to be subdued with force more EVEN while sitting on the ground.
    Rev your personal blinders have you posting judgments that are clearly askew. Neither side is right all the time and cops I myself am not a big fan of--but the Rule of Law I believe in absolutely. Civilization depends on the Rule of Law, here in USA our constitution insures that law is the best it can be given man's imperfect nature , greed and lusts.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Rev your personal blinders have you posting judgments that are clearly askew. Neither side is right all the time and cops I myself am not a big fan of--but the Rule of Law I believe in absolutely. Civilization depends on the Rule of Law, here in USA our constitution insures that law is the best it can be given man's imperfect nature , greed and lusts.-Tyr
    Truth is that I condemn police when the facts support it. I condemn black folks when the facts support it. I support black folks when the facts support it. Some can't handle the truth is all we're seeing. TOUGH SHIT. Same shit I get when posting about black crime statistics, welfare and such. How can 12% of the nation literally make up more welfare than any other race? Anyway, some people don't like facts. Some people like the rule of law, but it shouldn't apply to certain races, apparently.

And the excuses. The non-stop excuses for criminals. We all saw it for Trayvon. We all saw it for Michael Brown in Ferguson. We all saw it for the scum in Baltimore. The excuses seemingly never end. It's always condemnation of the police and a free pass to the criminals who draw the police to the locations.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Truth is that I condemn police when the facts support it. I condemn black folks when the facts support it. I support black folks when the facts support it. Some can't handle the truth is all we're seeing. TOUGH SHIT. Same shit I get when posting about black crime statistics, welfare and such. How can 12% of the nation literally make up more welfare than any other race? Anyway, some people don't like facts. Some people like the rule of law, but it shouldn't apply to certain races, apparently.

And the excuses. The non-stop excuses for criminals. We all saw it for Trayvon. We all saw it for Michael Brown in Ferguson. We all saw it for the scum in Baltimore. The excuses seemingly never end. It's always condemnation of the police and a free pass to the criminals who draw the police to the locations.

This McKinney incident is more important than you know. This time it's about a community protecting itself from people who don't live there being able to come in and trash a town. I trust the authorities in McKinney, Collin County and even the State of Texas to do the right thing here. It's time to support our public servants as they work to preserve our quality of life. It's tempting to go to the next County Council meeting to urge support for McKinney.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    This McKinney incident is more important than you know. This time it's about a community protecting itself from people who don't live there being able to come in and trash a town. I trust the authorities in McKinney, Collin County and even the State of Texas to do the right thing here. It's time to support our public servants as they work to preserve our quality of life. It's tempting to go to the next County Council meeting to urge support for McKinney.
    The cops are already labeled racist, as was the incident that took place. The officer involved resigned. Based on riots at other places, and then the protests in McKinney, folks are going all PC and giving in to the fake outrage.

At least many of the residents who witnessed the events are speaking up. And eventually ALL of what transpired will eventually come out, more about the assaults and such. But by that time the damage will have once again been done. A shame that they literally overtook the pool and immediate area, assaulted people and were tossing bottles, and that part is largely ignored.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Rev you are flat out lying, I posted a video last week of how this all went down, that little HO didn't sit down until she was thrown down by the cop, up till that point she kept running her mouth and the cop kept telling her to shut up and leave, at no point was she sitting down as the cops told her to, until the cops knee was in her back that is.
    Rev wrote-
    The truth will always come out and it just has.
    I'm lying?
    I may not be right from time to time but i swear i don't like being called a lier.
    so this is going to be long.

Um Jeff, Jim Are we talking about the same pool party?

below I've posted 7 continuous minutes.
    WHAT I SEE is:
    About the 1st 15 seconds:
    Starsky and Hutch run after some horrible UNSEEN perp in the distant asking people who are milling around quietly to "MOVE! MOVE!"

The camera then shows a few girls running (what Jeff calls "HOs" if they are Black which is in no way a racist of course)
    amid a larger group of teens of various races who are NOT running.
    (what Jeff calls "HOs" if they are Black which is in no way a racist of course)
    amid a larger group of teens of various races who are NOT running.
    ^^^ Why is it racist when Jeff says it but not when black rappers say the same thing???
    Or even when those same rappers Say "white bitches" and "white HO'S"???
    DO YOU EVER POINT OUT AND CONDEMN THEM FOR THEIR RACISM??? OR JUST BUY INTO --ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACISTS?--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

^^^ Why is it racist when Jeff says it but not when black rappers say the same thing???
    DO YOU EVER POINT OUT AND CONDEMN THEM FOR THEIR RACISM??? OR JUST BUY INTO --ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACISTS?--Tyr
    Just to set the record straight if a 14 year old white girl is dressed like she is ready to peddle her a$$ and she has a body of a 23 year old takes pictures of herself flipping off the camera in one and the other had a caption saying something about being so Fing hot, yup I would and have called them a HO, ask my sister if you don't think I speak my mind, but yet again when you are a racist you look for any reason to call another a racist.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quite interesting.

well I'll just say a few last things to those that might read this.

concerning the black women's comments jeff posted.
    when trying to come to facts of what happen she wasn't there.
    everyone i posted was. And frankly there's no honest way to claim that what that cop did was good appropriate police work.
    there were other cops there who i've already pointed out (to those who bothered to read my post) who WERE in fact doing a very good job handling the situation peaceful.

concerning some conversation Jeff imagines we had last week.
    that must have been a different revelarts , one who stole my name because this is the only thread I've comment on this event in.

Concerning getting personal, When Jeff called me a liar. Yes it got personal. not before.

Concerning rappers calling anyone bitches and Hos. yes i've been complaining about that since about 1998 i think.
    My complaints have done about as much good as it has here. Is it racist when a black rapper does it? No it's sexist, demeaning and vile.
    When a black rapper calls a white person a cracker, and says all whites no good SOBs, then that's racist.

Concerning me being a like al Sharpton...
    Concerning me being a racist...
    wow.
    Last edited by revelarts; 06-11-2015 at 07:03 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Call me whatever names you want rev. But reading everything you said above only proves to me. YOU really are the racist, or race baiter you DENY being. To INFER is almost the same as accusing. And the way you try to use the English language...thinking you are smarter than THE AVERAGE BEAR, just doesn't fool everyone here.
    I have called you out on your denial, again, and again. So, I understand. You probably are convinced you have managed to fool some members. Which, in the end, is why I describe your tactics here, as sounding like Obama.
    I know some will instantly disagree with me on this. But, I am beyond worry about what anyone thinks, or says about me here. I have always attempted to be as honest as I can. And I honestly believe you are being dishonest in many of your instant thoughts, and opinions as you always deny, deny, deny...no matter what proven facts anyone presents here.
    Not my problem. Which only leaves.....
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

"Ho" "thot" "bitch" "nigger" and I can go on and on. These words are spoken more daily in the black community than anywhere else. Hell, they even give "passes" now for certain people to be able to use the word. Those speaking out from the black community are a very small minority. But let one white person use the N word, and watch just how many people speak out. For real change to take effect, the standards need to be the same, the responsibility not to use certain words needs to be the same.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    "Ho" "thot" "bitch" "nigger" and I can go on and on. These words are spoken more daily in the black community than anywhere else. Hell, they even give "passes" now for certain people to be able to use the word. Those speaking out from the black community are a very small minority. But let one white person use the N word, and watch just how many people speak out. For real change to take effect, the standards need to be the same, the responsibility not to use certain words needs to be the same.
    Well, Rev stated he did condemn them but I saw no proof offered.
    No links or past quotes given.

Agreed , when they stop using the N-word as if its nothing then perhaps the rest of us can take it as seriously offensive and not to be used ...
    Until then its just another way to spit on us IMHO.-Tyr