Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    No, what's beginning to be obvious around here is your honesty. Why make an untruthful claim, when I have clear access to all deleted an/or edited posts? You obviously tried the "repeatedly" option to make things look worse, when in fact it was once - and Darin even left a statement there as to why.
    are you suggesting that only one of my posts has been edited or deleted?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    Yes. Posts CANNOT be deleted from the board, I would see them first. If a mod/admin edits your post, I would see it.

Is it possible I overlooked something? Possible, but you have neither the time or inclination to assist in your own complaints.

You also CLEARLY stated "dirt has made his point, and I have made mine, but it has been repeatedly edited out by the mods who, by doing so, only further reinforce the point!"

This leads me to believe it was in this thread. Care to elaborate on what you meant then?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think he's suggesting you show him which posts were edited, or shut the fuck up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The ClayTaurus View Post
    I think he's suggesting you show him which posts were edited, or shut the fuck up.
    thanks for the clarification.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I did go through the logs - So far, I can find only one of MFM's posts which have been deleted, for good reason, IMO. Nothing in this thread has been deleted or edited without a given reason.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The ClayTaurus View Post
    I think it's clear they didn't exist, and DEFINITELY didn't exist in this thread, which I think we'll all agree that appeared to be what he was alluding to.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    I did go through the logs - So far, I can find only one of MFM's posts which have been deleted, for good reason, IMO. Nothing in this thread has been deleted or edited without a given reason.
    I showed an edited post, I am pretty sure there was more than one occasion where my posts were edited...and you admit to deleting another. It happens once, it happens once...it happens again...that is called "repeating"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks for the clarification.
    Since you have trouble with clarity: I think he (and everyone else) is heavily leaning towards option 2, for what it's worth.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I showed an edited post, I am pretty sure there was more than one occasion where my posts were edited...and you admit to deleting another. It happens once, it happens once...it happens again...that is called "repeating"
    Pretty sure? How about you just link to them before making claims about the staff?

but it has been repeatedly edited out by the mods
    What is IT? You obviously knew what you meant when you made the post. Do you mean to tell me that your whining was all about one edited post, that had an edited statement as to why attached?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

You have ONE edited post in this thread. There have been NO OTHER occasions of people editing your posts - I'm still going thru the logs. I didn't admit to deleting another - I said 'one of yours was deleted'. I didn't name the mod who deleted it.

You provide your side of the argument based on Rants and Ravings without ANY shred of evidence.

I provide what I've read in the moderator logs (which log EVERY moderator action).

You can be reasonable, or paranoid. It's your choice.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can tell you that none of us is messing with your posts. So unless you have something that indicates the contrary, I think you might just be biting at something that simply isn't there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jillian View Post
    I can tell you that none of us is messing with your posts. So unless you have something that indicates the contrary, I think you might just be biting at something that simply isn't there.
    I would suggest that I was hounded off of this very board when I logged on as maineman... my ID was revoked, as was my son's when he registered as quinnipiacman.... my posts were altered, my avatar was photoshopped to have me holding an Iraqi flag instead of an american flag.... my signature line was altered. I think that jimnyc can attest to all of that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I would suggest that I was hounded off of this very board when I logged on as maineman... my ID was revoked, as was my son's when he registered as quinnipiacman.... my posts were altered, my avatar was photoshopped to have me holding an Iraqi flag instead of an american flag.... my signature line was altered. I think that jimnyc can attest to all of that.
    Via PM, MFM is now claiming his complaints registered on the board here last night were in reference to Sir Evil, who is no longer a member here.

FWIW - I disagreed with John banning Maineman, reinstated his account, and that is the primary reason he chose to leave the board.

Funny how these complaints didn't come up until this thread, when MFM said his 'points' were repeatedly edited or deleted. When confronted with contrary information, his story has now changed.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Funny how these complaints didn't come up until this thread, when MFM said his 'points' were repeatedly edited or deleted. When confronted with contrary information, his story has now changed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Via PM, MFM is now claiming his complaints registered on the board here last night were in reference to Sir Evil, who is no longer a member here.

FWIW - I disagreed with John banning Maineman, reinstated his account, and that is the primary reason he chose to leave the board.

So he's bitching about staff who's no longer staff.