Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    good job Gunny.

play victim?sheesh
    Hey sorry you don't like my "preaching". I suggest you get over it cause I probably won't stop.
    I'm not Wicca, I express myself differently. But i also think you just don't like the content.

Uh NO. I'm open to all PEOPLE, muslim wiccas, mormons, military, civilians, black white yellow red left or right.
    But i don't buy everything they sell. BIG difference.

"free diners lear jets nerds" sheesh.
    there are no wicca and occult charlatans and creeps?

But Gunny Listen to who ever you feel like, but please try to get to the truth no matter how it's presented or by who.
    If you want to know about nature maybe a Wicca is the way to go. But if you want to know about salvation, God, heaven and hell maybe not.

She is a nice person and I treat her as such and continue too. But she cares about what she believes and so do I.
    We don't have a problem with each other or our styles of expression. You seem to want some people -me - to STHU over differences in views on religion.
    Or maybe you have hard time holding fixed beliefs and talking PLANLY to others about them without rejecting or being mean to the person. So you think others have the same problem?

It's debate policy. People people makes issues of politics, religion and stuff here.
    I've never threatened to kill or beat people here or off the board over their views on any subject. have you?

check his older threads. He's avoid most of my attempts talk to him as civilly as i did wicca. When he did engage he wasn't/isn't as honest or conversational as her. He just dodges questions and repeats BS after it's been answered or refuted. I waste no more time with him.
    Sorry bubba. I don't play expand-a-post. You do THIS crap to me, consider it dead. And I don't know who "him" is. You could try lightening up. I've already thrown your own Bible at you at least twice and I don't a response to either of the verses I posted.

I'll answer your last comment by inviting you to re-read my last post. I didn't serve so YOU could be right and everyone else could be wrong. There's no difference between you forcing your religion on others and others trying to force theirs on you. You're no better than they are.

I speak to people for who and what they are NOW. How they answer to God is between He and them. What business is it of yours to judge them? None. Back to Matthew, huh?

And stop taking everything so damned personal. Especially with me. You want to play Bible with Me, I'll nail your ass to the wall. I know my stuff in case no one's noticed over the years. More importantly I can see what Christianity means .... tolerance and forgiveness and acceptance. Apparently you missed THAT Sunday School lesson.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Sorry bubba. I don't play expand-a-post. You do THIS crap to me, consider it dead. ...
    I wouldn't expand the post if you'd keep to one point and one negative accusation of me instead of 5 per post.

Look I posted a story about a GB that did right and got done wrong for it. An you started insulting me for some reason.
    I go defend myself and you just piled on now you want to run because you can't read more than 3 sentences at a time.
    Or justify your comments
    no problem.
    You know what, i'll just go back to skipping your post. you got nothing but BS personal complaints.
    bye.
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-22-2015 at 08:39 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16