Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yups. The actions are obviously wrong, but not surprising in the slightest bit. Some of the race baiters are almost as wrong here as the scumbags with the guns.
    ALMOST as wrong means they are partly at fault correct?
    ALMOST so 99% 50% 20%?

sorry No, we disagree. the shooters are at fault 100%
    Unless being mad at black people for protesting is a good reason to shoot them.
    Sorry there's nothing the race baiters did that told these guys to shoot protesters.
    they may have made them angry but last i checked getting angry doesn't give some one a valid excuse to shoot people.

so sorry, not almost, ZERO percent.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Yeah because leaders have no impact whatsoever on a nation's attitudes and behaviors.
    OK BD. as long as that applies in ALL cases across the board.
    In the police shooting of unarmed people, and the real clear cases of bad cops. do we get to blame the whole Police dept and the police leadership? or are they just BAD Apples and rouge cops. Need a case by case assessment don't we before to jump to conclusions on "the leaderships" influence right?

And what white leadership lead these white guys to think that shooting protesters was a GOOD idea?
    Obama didn't lead them to shoot people.
    They may be angry but neither OBAMA or "race baiters" told or LEAD to those guys to shoot black people.
    Sheesh If they had followed Obama and the "race baiters" LEADING then they'd be marching WITH the crowd rather than shooting AT IT right?

so whose leadership were they following exactly?
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-24-2015 at 02:06 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    ALMOST so 99% 50% 20%?

Sorry there's nothing the race baiters did that told these guys to shoot protesters.
    they may have made them angry but last i checked getting angry doesn't give some one a valid excuse to shoot people.

OK BD. as long as that applies in ALL cases across the board.
    In the police shooting of unarmed people, and the real clear cases of bad cops. do we get to blame the whole Police dept and the police leadership? or are they just BAD Apples and rouge cops.

And what white leadership lead these white guys to think that shooting protesters was a GOOD idea?
    Obama didn't lead them to shoot people.
    They may be angry but neither OBAMA or "race baiters" told or LEAD to those guys to shoot black people.
    Sheesh If they had followed Obama and the "race baiters" LEADING then they'd be marching WITH the crowd rather than shooting AT IT right?

so whose leadership were they following exactly?
    Obama and the race baiters led them to shoot. Yes. When you amp up racial tension like never before in recent memory, this is going to happen. It's what Obama and race pimps like him have done. I hope they enjoy it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

ALMOST so 99% 50% 20%?

And yet race baiters around the world, on BOTH sides, must be accounted for when it comes to violence. So whatever that number is, it doesn't really matter. My point was in this instance, other are almost as wrong as those who pulled the trigger. That does NOTHING to change the fact that those who DID pull the trigger are 100% wrong and should be treated as such by the courts. But certainly someone can say the criminals are wrong without a doubt, and also want to hold others accountable for how we got here.

And you STILL failed to acknowledge that I held them responsible after ignoring it the first go round. You try and twist percentages and other crap to make yourself sound better. I held them responsible for their actions - in your haste to call out racism, you ignored that part - because when people run to find racism they tend to blindly skim over the other stuff.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Obama and the race baiters led them to shoot. Yes. When you amp up racial tension like never before in recent memory, this is going to happen. It's what Obama and race pimps like him have done. I hope they enjoy it.
    OK so if people mention racial problems to much then we have to expect that white people are going to start shooting random people. and blacks should like it.

seems people were rightly upset not long ago when BLM folks were calling for random shooting of police because of the racial abuses and killings there.
    Should cops just EXPECT to get shot --and like it--- because they've killed and abused their authority since .. well since there have been police in the U.S.?

And yet race baiters around the world, on BOTH sides, must be accounted for when it comes to violence. So whatever that number is, it doesn't really matter. My point was in this instance, other are almost as wrong as those who pulled the trigger. That does NOTHING to change the fact that those who DID pull the trigger are 100% wrong and should be treated as such by the courts. But certainly someone can say the criminals are wrong without a doubt, and also want to hold others accountable for how we got here.

And you STILL failed to acknowledge that I held them responsible after ignoring it the first go round. You try and twist percentages and other crap to make yourself sound better. I held them responsible for their actions - in your haste to call out racism, you ignored that part - because when people run to find racism they tend to blindly skim over the other stuff.
    Jim I acknowledge that you put the blame on the shooters. I'm not ignoring that at all. we're agreed there.

But So both you guys are saying that when people treat other poorly over race, call people racist names, assume racial privileges or superiority, or GENERALLY are treated differently because of race or talk about such.
    that's give people the good reason to be upset enough to shoot others?

Or only If the leadership mentions such things then people get upset.
    but if people DON'T mention these things then no one will be upset?

Look I thought you guys would say these shooters are radicals, but seems your saying they are typical white people. with normal white attitudes.
    we ask Black people to stop telling people to shoot cops. we ask muslims to tell other muslims to stop terrorism.
    can we get some white people to tell these white folks to NOT shoot please?
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-24-2015 at 02:32 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Jim I acknowledge that you put the blame on the shooters. I'm not ignoring that at all. we're agreed there.

But So both you guys are saying that when people treat other poorly over race, call people racist names, assume racial privileges or superiority, or GENERAL are treated differently because of race or talk about such. that give people the right to be upset?

Or If the leadership mentions such things then people get upset.

Look I guess you'd guys would say these shooters are radicals, but seems your saying they are typical white people. with normal white attitudes. we ask Black people to stop telling people to shoot cops. we ask muslims to tell other muslims to stop terrorism.
    can we get some white people to tell these folks to NOT shoot please?
    I posted an article that states they were white supremacists. I stated nothing to believe otherwise. I called them scumbags. I stated I hoped they would be held accountable. So it doesn't "seem like I'm saying" that they are typical white people with normal white attitudes, or whatever it is you're talking about. Would you like to place any other words in my mouth today?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

I posted an article that states they were white supremacists. I stated nothing to believe otherwise. I called them scumbags. I stated I hoped they would be held accountable. So it doesn't "seem like I'm saying" that they are typical white people with normal white attitudes, or whatever it is you're talking about. Would you like to place any other words in my mouth today?
    alright jim....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

alright jim....
    and alright to you, stated in 3 words:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

and alright to you, stated in 3 words:
    i wasn't being sarcastic Jim

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

White supremacists are just that. They are racists of the highest order. I am in favor of hunting them down like rabid dogs. Or at least keeping them under constant surveillance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    White supremacists are just that. They are racists of the highest order. I am in favor of hunting them down like rabid dogs. Or at least keeping them under constant surveillance.
    Oh, how I agree!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

OK so if people mention racial problems to much then we have to expect that white people are going to start shooting random people. and blacks should like it.

seems people were rightly upset not long ago when BLM folks were calling for random shooting of police because of the racial abuses and killings there.
    Should cops just EXPECT to get shot --and like it--- because they've killed and abused their authority since .. well since there have been police in the U.S.?

But So both you guys are saying that when people treat other poorly over race, call people racist names, assume racial privileges or superiority, or GENERALLY are treated differently because of race or talk about such.
    that's give people the good reason to be upset enough to shoot others?

Or only If the leadership mentions such things then people get upset.

Look I thought you guys would say these shooters are radicals, but seems your saying they are typical white people. with normal white attitudes.
    we ask Black people to stop telling people to shoot cops. we ask muslims to tell other muslims to stop terrorism.
    can we get some white people to tell these white folks to NOT shoot please?
    When you people stop blaming cops and whitey for all your problems I will have some more sympathy when this kind of thing happens.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

When you people stop blaming cops and whitey for all your problems I will have some more sympathy when this kind of thing happens.
    no one's blaming cops or "whitey" for ALL the problems.
    But as you mentioned the there are outside influences and acts of others that do effect people to some real degree.

each case has to be looked separately at right?

But do whites and blacks have to wait for each side to view and talk about each situation perfectly before more progress can be made on treating everyone fairly?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

no one's blaming cops or "whitey" for ALL the problems.
    But as you mentioned the there are outside influences and acts of others that do effect people to some real degree.

each case has to be looked separately at right?

But do whites and blacks have to wait for each side to view and talk about each situation perfectly before more progress can be made on treating everyone fairly?
    Do you agree that people can be whipped into a frenzy by a spoken word? That the spoken word can pour gasoline on a situation?

As for Jim's points, Hitler's father used to beat him unconscious. Hitler is responsible for his crimes 100 percent. But his father created a monster.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Do you agree that people can be whipped into a frenzy by a spoken word? That the spoken word can pour gasoline on a situation?
    yes, ONE word is enough.

As for Jim's points, Hitler's father used to beat him unconscious. Hitler is responsible for his crimes 100 percent. But his father created a monster.
    OK, i'd agree.
    People getting beaten year after year can warp people.
    And pointing out specific abusers is not abuse is it?
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-24-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Obama and his race pimps have created this environment. And it will continue to get worse.