Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shattered View Post
    This from a 40-something year old father/husband who pretends to be female on the internet? You know.. if I'm going to strive for someone to "like" me, I'm going to set my standards quite a bit higher....
    Here comes the bitch again. A lying bitch this time. You really need to grow up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Here comes the bitch again. A lying bitch this time. You really need to grow up.
    You know the truth, and you know I'm right. Thus, the immediate "bitch attack" again..

My point has obviously been made, now go piss up a rope.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

You know the truth, and you know I'm right. Thus, the immediate "bitch attack" again..

My point has obviously been made, now go piss up a rope.
    I know the truth as I just then plainly stated. You are free to prove me wrong.

And again- its no attack. I'm simply calling a spade a spade.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Amazing, I was checking out the definition of an ass on Merriam-Webster and was shocked to see how up to date they are............

ass
    Pronunciation:
    \?as\
    Function:
    noun
    Etymology:
    Middle English, from Old English assa, probably from Old Irish asan, from Latin asinus
    Date:
    before 12th century
    1: any of several hardy gregarious African or Asian perissodactyl mammals (genus Equus) smaller than the horse and having long ears; especially : an African mammal (East asinus) that is the ancestor of the donkey
    2: sometimes vulgar : a stupid, obstinate, or perverse person <made an ass of himself> — often compounded with a preceding adjective <don't be a smart-ass>
    3: shattered

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Amazing, I was checking out the definition of an ass on Merriam-Webster and was shocked to see how up to date they are............

ass
    Pronunciation:
    \?as\
    Function:
    noun
    Etymology:
    Middle English, from Old English assa, probably from Old Irish asan, from Latin asinus
    Date:
    before 12th century
    1: any of several hardy gregarious African or Asian perissodactyl mammals (genus Equus) smaller than the horse and having long ears; especially : an African mammal (East asinus) that is the ancestor of the donkey
    2: sometimes vulgar : a stupid, obstinate, or perverse person <made an ass of himself> — often compounded with a preceding adjective <don't be a smart-ass>
    3: shattered

Wow.. Did you come up with that all by yourself? Not bad for just a few days worth of thought.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Wow.. Did you come up with that all by yourself? Not bad for just a few days worth of thought.

Piss poor response from 8.5 hours of contemplation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Piss poor response from 8.5 hours of contemplation.
    Oh, you mean those 8 hours wherein people actually sleep? Just because the likes of you and Sitarro may be found here at 3am, doesn't mean anyone from a civilized society will be..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Oh, you mean those 8 hours wherein people actually sleep? Just because the likes of you and Sitarro may be found here at 3am, doesn't mean anyone from a civilized society will be..
    The brain never sleeps in humans. Are you admitting something here?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Made me laugh, that was all I was shooting for....... maybe to get a grin out of Glock too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Made me laugh, that was all I was shooting for....... maybe to get a grin out of Glock too.
    Great minds like yours and mine can appreciate wit, as well as an occasional recreational bitch-slapping.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When I get my insurance money from being robbed, I'm going to use some of it to get a new digital point and shoot camera. The one that was stolen was a Kodak Easy Share, which was pretty bulky for a smaller digital. I want to get a slim digi that I can stick in my pocket. I was thinking about getting an ELPH, but wasn't sure. I can tell that you guys are talking about bigger, pro-rigs, but I was wondering if you camera buffs had any opinions on point and shooters. What are the best ones? Which do you recommend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    When I get my insurance money from being robbed, I'm going to use some of it to get a new digital point and shoot camera. The one that was stolen was a Kodak Easy Share, which was pretty bulky for a smaller digital. I want to get a slim digi that I can stick in my pocket. I was thinking about getting an ELPH, but wasn't sure. I can tell that you guys are talking about bigger, pro-rigs, but I was wondering if you camera buffs had any opinions on point and shooters. What are the best ones? Which do you recommend?
    This thread is a good start: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=4711

Of course, your needs and budget may be different. Post up what you're looking for in that thread, or another in the Photo forum, and we'll see what we can come up with.
    It's easier to buy gear than talent.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    I bought a Canon Powershot digital for work a few years back, dropped it in the New River during a canoe trip, dried it out and it still works. I just replaced the Lion battery and it cost me less than 10 bucks. I bought my wife their newer model two years ago- her first digital to wean her away from film, and she loves it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    This thread is a good start: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=4711

Of course, your needs and budget may be different. Post up what you're looking for in that thread, or another in the Photo forum, and we'll see what we can come up with.
    Thanks for the thread link.

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail
    I bought a Canon Powershot digital for work a few years back, dropped it in the New River during a canoe trip, dried it out and it still works. I just replaced the Lion battery and it cost me less than 10 bucks. I bought my wife their newer model two years ago- her first digital to wean her away from film, and she loves it.
    So that's one vote for the Canon Powershot--which is also one of the models I was looking at. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Great minds like yours and mine can appreciate wit, as well as an occasional recreational bitch-slapping.
    Yeah, it WOULD be like you to be all boastful about "bitch-slapping" a girl. Just about your speed. If y'all are done thumping each other on the pee-pee and giggling like adolescents, I'd like to know what the point is here.

Plain and simple, glock, you don't like shattered because she called you on the lie you were getting ready to tell because you couldn't keep me from handing you your ass any other way than resorting to that lie. Speaks volumes for whatever you have the nerve to call integrity.

Now, do you want to me to dig up a few folks who would be MORE than happy to attest to the fact that you impersonated a woman, or would you prefer to STAND THE FUCK DOWN and let sitarro and shattered handle their own fight?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke