Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
Point taken on 'clarity' of language, yes I fell to jargon. Sorry about that. As I said, the behaviors and reporting have been mulling around in my mind and indeed my thoughts are influenced by my background. LOL! I think I just made that point on the other thread. I didn't get any similarity between what you wrote and my stream of consciousness thinking either, thus we both fail.
Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
LOL! One more thing, Gunny. If you'd been in any of those venues, I'd clap if you'd shot their asses! What I'm thinking of is the failure of those in the positions to do so, addressing the possible causes and responses that government and community can use in the coming years.
A lot of our threads converge. I know I sound harsh most of the time. But I sound exactly the same in real life. I'm totally laid back, btw. But when it's time to kick into gear, I'm calculating. I was good at it. Everybody's good at something. And I used to live in FL. I always drove to Disneyville. And I carried a Colt .380 Mustang when I did. There'd have been return fire.

There's a time for consciousness and there's a time to act. You can't have the former if the latter doesn't get his drawers in gear and move out.