Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Gravy...

I have known you for years over 4 other forums.

You still hold that Anti-Jewish opinion and wear it like a badge of honor.

You call yourself a Counselor?

Geesh!
    Anti-Jewish? No. Never. You're misinformed, maligning, and mentally maladroit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    Anti-Jewish? No. Never. You're misinformed, maligning, and mentally maladroit.
    You have a track-record, Gravy.

There are lots of really great Vets in here. Absorb what they say.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Our military's presence in the region amounts to terrorism.
    Have you seen the actions of ISIS? Al Qaeda" Taliban?

And you're equating our military to such groups? I suppose you'll now tell us that our military is out there proactively killing innocent people? Sorry, but I don't even debate such tripe. We ain't perfect, but we're far from damn terrorists, nor committing terrorist actions.

5. Thanks Elessar, Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    You have a track-record, Gravy.

There are lots of really great Vets in here. Absorb what they say.
    What do they have to do with your ridiculous accusations against me?

Anti-Zionsim is NOT Anti-Jewish. In fact, my family on my father's side were all Italian Jews before being forced to convert to Catholicism. Forced mind you. The world is just as insane now as it was then, the human species has learned nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Have you seen the actions of ISIS? Al Qaeda" Taliban?

And you're equating our military to such groups? I suppose you'll now tell us that our military is out there proactively killing innocent people? Sorry, but I don't even debate such tripe. We ain't perfect, but we're far from damn terrorists, nor committing terrorist actions.
    WE are the ones who started and fund those organizations, ISIS and Al Qaeda. It's clear you've no clue as to how modern warfare is waged. As for the Taliban, taliban simply means "students". The Taliban are like the Boxers in China, their fight was to rid the imperial opium trade from their midst.

Reagan praised the Taliban. Bush condemned the Taliban. That right there says something. Think instead of feel and you'll understand what it says.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

When an indigenous population defends what's theirs it's called Warriorhood. The men of this country used to understand that. Any man who refers to a Palestinian as a "terrorist" surely doesn't understand the Warrior Spirit.

Sitting Bull and his tribe righteously slaughtered Custer's Army, then went on to become a pop culture celebrity, giving all that up to die in a final valiant stand against the White Devil. Other popular indigenous warriors of the day were Chief Joseph, Geronimo, and Rains in Face (who reportedly killed Custer).

Our allegiance with Israel will be the death of the United States of America.

Too bad you are so filled with, and cherish hatred. Your GRAVYBOAT runnith over with anger, and spills your identity of hate for all to see. I'd like to see you tell your sad story to those Israeli citizens who get bombed, and murdered every day merely because people like you think you are smarter than everyone else.
    Last edited by aboutime; 07-21-2016 at 07:03 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

8. Thanks Elessar, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

What do they have to do with your ridiculous accusations against me?

Anti-Zionsim is NOT Anti-Jewish. In fact, my family on my father's side were all Italian Jews before being forced to convert to Catholicism. Forced mind you. The world is just as insane now as it was then, the human species has learned nothing.
    Horse-poop.

They are synonyms applying to the same thing.

Who are Zionists? Jews, Catholics, Protestants? Pick one.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

WE are the ones who started and fund those organizations, ISIS and Al Qaeda. It's clear you've no clue as to how modern warfare is waged. As for the Taliban, taliban simply means "students". The Taliban are like the Boxers in China, their fight was to rid the imperial opium trade from their midst.

Reagan praised the Taliban. Bush condemned the Taliban. That right there says something. Think instead of feel and you'll understand what it says.
    You just joined today. Please don't presume to think you know me or what I know. You want to equate America and our military to groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda, and of course play little games to make that link. Kinda stupid if you ask me, but I know you didn't.

11. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    LOOK! How cute! He rearranged the letters in my nom de guerre as a way to insult me! Or perhaps he really thinks I'm a "hick?" If I hadn't been called worse by better, I'd almost be pained...

Almost.
    Okay, THAT one made me bust out laughing. Jimmy Buffet's greatest fan is a hick. That's f*cking rich.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Don't you have a rifle to pray to? Guys like you are a dime a dozen, going around all the time with your, "You have freedom because of me!" jive. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

This past Memorial Day, our homeowner's association made a celebration out of the event, with all this "thank you for your service" and "we're free because of you" malarky. The country has lost its edge because all of our "warriors" no longer understand peace. The country has made a "hero" out of everyone. Bunk. There's very few heroes, plenty of survivors. Peace is the only reason for war, not vainglory. And if one doesn't understand peace and heroism, than there's no way one can understand war, let alone victory.

General Smedley Butler said it best - war is a racket. Now there was a hero.

First off, you're an idiot. Second, you must not know how to read. I'm the last person to expect anything from people; especially, the likes of you. And you could not detest "thanks for your service" or "hero" more than I do and I have been quite consistent with that for longer than your ass has probably been on this planet.

So blow THAT smoke up someone else's ass. No one wants peace more than us motherfuckers that fight the wars, idiot. You're just a typical ingrate.

Your ideals and words are only as good as what you have to back them up with. You gonna talk someone to death?
    Last edited by Gunny; 07-21-2016 at 08:25 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Thanks Drummond, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Shouldn't hjmick be in key West, not Charleston?

16. Thanks Gunny, hjmick thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Shouldn't hjmick be in key West, not Charleston?
    Cheaper to live in Charleston. When I lived in Key West it was in base housing. How's that lyric from "The Last Resort" by the Eagles go? "...when you call a place paradise, kiss it goodbye ..."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Our military's presence in the region amounts to terrorism. The Muslims are merely protecting their homelands from Western meddling.

Had we not been entangled with the Middle East, the USA and Europe wouldn't now be under invasion by "refugees". One day, another Crusades will have to be waged in which likely millions if not billions will perish. All of it will have been avoidable.

The global banksters financing all of this chaos and conflict are positively thrilled and laughing all the way to their banks.

When you see the big picture, you'll understand that war is never the answer.
    Interesting ... I asked you in an earlier post whether you are a Muslim. I've yet to see you answer my question.

Certainly, the answer above could represent the thinking of one.

The Middle East has proven to be a hotbed of terrorism. This was something - and surely 9/11 proved this, beyond anyone's doubts ??? - which HAD to be tackled. The 'War on Terror' was absolutely vital, no only for America's interests, but those of the Western world. I for one support every single action taken in the pursuance of it, and I wonder if you, by contrast, would prefer to be condemnatory .. ?

In very simple terms (yet wholly TRUE) .. you don't just do nothing in the face of a murderous and brutal evil. You fight it. You take all the steps you must, to neutralise it. Relax any degree of determination in that effort, and the enemy gains from it. That 'gaining' would be quantifiable in death tolls.

3,000 dead after 9/11. Had no countering 'War on Terror' been started, how many more Americans, and Westerners generally, would've been murdered, for no other 'good' reason than daring to EXIST ?

Wars are always messy, but it was Islamic terrorism that started it, and the prevalence of Islamic terrorism that made it continue on. Either the enemy is forever tolerated, its bloodlust ditto, or, you do what you must to put an end to it.

Do you not agree ? If not ... are you representing Muslims in the act of disagreeing ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Our entanglement with "Greater Israel" results in the deliberately created "refugee crisis" intended to destabilize Europe and the United States. The United States creates its own enemies so that it has someone to fight. Modern wars are just an industry, they've nothing whatsoever to do with our national defense, but rather only the defense of our fiat monetary system. It's how the world really works. The United States is nothing more than an open air gulag.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Interesting ... I asked you in an earlier post whether you are a Muslim. I've yet to see you answer my question.

Certainly, the answer above could represent the thinking of one.....

Do you not agree ? If not ... are you representing Muslims in the act of disagreeing ?
    We have Freedom of Religion in this country. Therefore, my religion or your religion isn't at issue in this discussion. In other words, my religion is none of your business. In the United States, we are to separate religious beliefs from all governance. Christians can be seen to demand this of Muslims, no Sharia Law, yet Christians then want their beliefs intertwined with the law and public venues. This is hypocrisy.

Christians who demand prayer be instituted in public schools and venues only provide an impetus for Sharia Law, they provide a precedence for the dismissal of the US Constitution. Those of any religion who don't separate their beliefs from civic life are of grave threat to United States freedom and liberty.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

We have Freedom of Religion in this country. Therefore, my religion or your religion isn't at issue in this discussion. In other words, my religion is none of your business. In the United States, we are to separate religious beliefs from all governance. Christians can be seen to demand this of Muslims, no Sharia Law, yet Christians then want their beliefs intertwined with the law and public venues. This is hypocrisy.

Christians who demand prayer be instituted in public schools and venues only provide an impetus for Sharia Law, they provide a precedence for the dismissal of the US Constitution. Those of any religion who don't separate their beliefs from civic life are of grave threat to United States freedom and liberty.
    You're a muzzie. That much was crystal clear the first dozen times you ranted about Zionists.

Why are you ashamed of admitting you're a muzzie? We've had plenty of muzzies roll through here over the years and you're hardly spewing anything original. At least the others had the balls to say what we already knew anyway.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

22. Thanks Gunny, Abbey Marie, Elessar, Drummond thanked this post