Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    Anti-Semitism? Hatred? Stupidity? Not me. Palestinians are in fact Semites. So stop with your anti-Semitism, hatred, and stupidity. And stop promoting your Marxist forum here, libtard. Go visit the lake and jump in.
    You're pissing me off. You want to stop? Or shall I stop you. There's nothing Marxist about this forum. What we don't do is let crybabies come in here and disrupt the place.

You crossed the line, prick. I ain't Gunny now. I'm a mod. You cool your fucking jets or you're gone. This is Jim's board not yours. He makes the rules. Junior jackasses ain't allowed. Especially stupid ones.

I laid down the law. You want to attack, you do it in the appropriate place, You keep personally attacking members of this board and I WILL make you go away.

Let me know if you got any questions.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks aboutime, Elessar, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You're pissing me off. You want to stop? Or shall I stop you. There's nothing Marxist about this forum. What we don't do is let crybabies come in here and disrupt the place.

You crossed the line, prick. I ain't Gunny now. I'm a mod. You cool your fucking jets or you're gone. This is Jim's board not yours. He makes the rules. Junior jackasses ain't allowed. Especially stupid ones.

I laid down the law. You want to attack, you do it in the appropriate place, You keep personally attacking members of this board and I WILL make you go away.

Gunny, he was referring to AT's posting that linked to DU.

Originally Posted by aboutime
    GravyBoat-Sinker.....Your anti-Semetism is only outweighed by your Obvious hatred, and Stupidity here. This is the wrong place for you. You should immediately visithttp://democraticunderground

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Gunny, he was referring to AT's posting that linked to DU.
    You can handle him, ma'am. He's attacking people all over the place. I'm getting tired of it. I don't care about his political opinions. I care about him attacking people. That's his only recourse for his statements. Attack the person.

As far as his lead-off statements for his arguments go ... fair game. You know I won't stop.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

People, all of you! Stop it in regular threads and keep it to the cage.

I'm tired and my arm freaking hurts! If forced to, I'll just close all threads that become personal pissin' matches.

Now play nice!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

6. Thanks Gunny, Elessar, hjmick, jimnyc thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

I'm tired and my arm freaking hurts! If forced to, I'll just close all threads that become personal pissin' matches.

Now play nice!
    The bird is the word. Kath has spoken. I love her.

8. Thanks Kathianne, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Anyway, I've said all I can say on this matter. Also, I'm too white and too rich to care any more. In closing, I'll be thrilled when Bibi nukes Tehran, which in turn brings about the demise of Zionism. People and nations always end up being their own worst enemy. Gog and Magog. The predictions of Albert Pike. It's in the stars.

Because the greater part of my countrymen are no longer able to find any meaning in anything that's not first been beamed into their brain via television, my country will be cancelled at the end of the season.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Now play nice!
    Stood down, M'Lady....
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

11. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Anyway, I've said all I can say on this matter. Also, I'm too white and too rich to care any more. In closing, I'll be thrilled when Bibi nukes Tehran, which in turn brings about the demise of Zionism. People and nations always end up being their own worst enemy. Gog and Magog. The predictions of Albert Pike. It's in the stars.

Because the greater part of my countrymen are no longer able to find any meaning in anything that's not first been beamed into their brain via television, my country will be cancelled at the end of the season.

13. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I never said this forum was Marxist, moderator. Did you even bother to see the link the other member mentioned? No? And why was that? I suggest you go back and take a look, because you'll see that he was promoting a website called Democracy Underground. That sounds like Marxism in my book. He said I should register there. That sounds like fomenting revolution in my book. No, I will neither partake of Marxism nor revolution.

Now back to the issue at hand...

So as I was saying before, the Palestinians are no more "terrorists" against Israel, than Geronimo and all other "red devil injun savages"were "terrorists" against the United States. Understand? There's a comparison I'm making between the two. They're equal because they're indigenous peoples struggling to remain free from outside influence and foreign invasion.

At one time in America, the Red Man was widely regarded by Whites as heroic in fighting to thwart us "white devils". President Grant had a Native American on his staff during the Civil War, General Ely Parker. The customs house Parker had built is still in use today as a post office. As president, Grant enacted policies to stop our genocide against Native Americans, in favor of education and assimilation.

As for our current foreign policy, it's both insane and goes against the very principles of Americana. The Founding Fathers warned, avoid foreign entanglements. Thus, I believe our entanglement with Zionist Israel not only violates the Constitution, but it will destroy both our country and theirs.

Now some additional background; as I have shown previously in this thread, Antizionism does not equate Antisemitism, since the vast majority of Orthodox or "True Jews" don't recognize Zionist Israel as the "Jewish Homeland". Also, Muslims are free to practice their religion here in the United States, so long as they refrain from seeking to implement Sharia Law in the United States.

So with all that in mind, please feel free to debate me on these issues. However, kindly refrain from making wild accusations of me and name calling. If you want to present your argument, you will do so in a polite and genteel manner, danke shine.
    Last edited by GravyBoat; 07-23-2016 at 12:12 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

I never said this forum was Marxist, moderator. Did you even bother to see the link the other member mentioned? No? And why was that? I suggest you go back and take a look, because you'll see that he was promoting a website called Democracy Underground. That sounds like Marxism in my book. He said I should register there. That sounds like fomenting revolution in my book. No, I will neither partake of Marxism nor revolution.

Now back to the issue at hand...

So as I was saying before, the Palestinians are no more "terrorists" against Israel, than Geronimo and all other "red devil injun savages"were "terrorists" against the United States. Understand? There's a comparison I'm making between the two. They're equal because they're indigenous peoples struggling to remain free from outside influence and foreign invasion.

At one time in America, the Red Man was widely regarded by Whites as heroic in fighting to thwart us "white devils". President Grant had a Native American on his staff during the Civil War, General Ely Parker. The customs house Parker had built is still in use today as a post office. As president, Grant enacted policies to stop our genocide against Native Americans, in favor of education and assimilation.

As for our current foreign policy, it's both insane and goes against the very principles of Americana. The Founding Fathers warned, avoid foreign entanglements. Thus, I believe our entanglement with Zionist Israel not only violates the Constitution, but it will destroy both our country and theirs.

Now some additional background; as I have shown previously in this thread, Antizionism does not equate Antisemitism, since the vast majority of Orthodox or "True Jews" don't recognize Zionist Israel as the "Jewish Homeland". Also, Muslims are free to practice their religion here in the United States, so long as they refrain from seeking to implement Sharia Law in the United States.

So with all that in mind, please feel free to debate me on these issues. However, kindly refrain from making wild accusations of me and name calling. If you want to present your argument, you will do so in a polite and genteel manner, danke shine.
    Let's get one thing clear. I'm a member of this board and have been since it began. I say what I want to. I'm also the hardass around here. If you think I can't differentiate between being a member and a moderator, don't address me. I'm a moderator for a reason which has nothing to do with you.

You aren't special, You aren't original. If you want to attack people personally you got your own private thread. You will follow the rules. I don't give a damn how they do it where you came from. We're laid back here and don't play this "my response is to attack you personally" BS.

You're more than welcome to be here. But you fit in with us. We don't fit in with you. You don't make the rules. Jim makes the rules and I will enforce them. You said I'm a dime a dozen? Bet your ass. I'm an enforcer. I ain't got time for your little pansy ass games.

I like to sit here and chill, myself. How many threads have you already ruined? Play nice. And I'm tired of warning you.

16. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Let's get one thing clear. I'm a member of this board and have been since it began. I say what I want to. I'm also the hardass around here. If you think I can't differentiate between being a member and a moderator, don't address me. I'm a moderator for a reason which has nothing to do with you.

You aren't special, You aren't original. If you want to attack people personally you got your own private thread. You will follow the rules. I don't give a damn how they do it where you came from. We're laid back here and don't play this "my response is to attack you personally" BS.

You're more than welcome to be here. But you fit in with us. We don't fit in with you. You don't make the rules. Jim makes the rules and I will enforce them. You said I'm a dime a dozen? Bet your ass. I'm an enforcer. I ain't got time for your little pansy ass games.

I like to sit here and chill, myself. How many threads have you already ruined? Play nice. And I'm tired of warning you.
    10-4 and roger that, moderator. Okay, now back to the topic: The Israel's have used white phosphorus shells on civilian targets in Gaza, contrary to every law and convention of modern warfare. These war crimes were committed using munitions supplied by the United States. I believe that my country is wrong to support war crimes and genocide against the indigenous people of Palestine. If we took all the money we give to Israel and doled it out to our nation's service disabled veterans, now that would be an intelligent thing to do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

10-4 and roger that, moderator. Okay, now back to the topic: The Israel's have used white phosphorus shells on civilian targets in Gaza, contrary to every law and convention of modern warfare. These war crimes were committed using munitions supplied by the United States. I believe that my country is wrong to support war crimes and genocide against the indigenous people of Palestine. If we took all the money we give to Israel and doled it out to our nation's service disabled veterans, now that would be an intelligent thing to do.
    Willy Pete is not a weapon. You pop smoke for close air support so they blow up the bad guys without dropping shit on you.

There are no indigenous people of so-called Palestine. They're Arabs. How about we fight fr what iis right? I ain't fighting on behalf of my enemy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I absolutely agree, Islam has no legitimate function in any White Human culture. However, our entanglement with Israel assists both Islam and Zionism in their conquest of the West.
    There will be no conquest of the West.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

20. Thanks Abbey Marie, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    There will be no conquest of the West.
    Let's hope Islam doesn't conquer the west. The leaders of the free world are doing all they can to make it happen.

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Perhaps, if you were just as incensed about the Palestinians attacking innocent Israeli people we might consider listening to your arguments. However, you seem to be one-sided in your support of the Palestinians and the terroristic acts that they perform on innocent Israeli citizens.

Would you advocate Mexico and the citizens of Mexico attacking innocent Americans. Or, as an American would you defend our country from Mexico trying to "take back" what they perceive to be their land?
    Last edited by SassyLady; 07-23-2016 at 03:56 AM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.