Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundaydriver View Post
    Not only does Trump not want to be instantly countered on his claims by the Moderator but also claimed that the debate would be unfair with Holt being a Democrat. Ohh wait, Holt is a registered Republican, well, maybe it will be okay then.
    As if there are not legions of RINO's....
    One of the most damaging plagues of the REPUBLICAN PARTY IS ITS MANY LIFELONG RINO'S...
    Such deceit and corruption is a mainstay in the Dem party as they actively infiltrate the Republican party to wreck havoc and produce grave damage.

This Holt clown is very likely rejected by Trump due to that being the case IMHO.
    I'LL BET A DAMN DOLLAR TO A DONUT THAT AFTER THE DEBATE WE WILL SEE HOW AND WHAT TRAPS WERE SET TO DAMAGE TRUMP AS WELL AS WHAT ADVANTAGES WERE PUT IN PLACE TO LIFT AND EXALT THE FFING HILDABEAST.---TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Perianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    As if there are not legions of RINO's....
    One of the most damaging plagues of the REPUBLICAN PARTY IS ITS MANY LIFELONG RINO'S...
    Such deceit and corruption is a mainstay in the Dem party as they actively infiltrate the Republican party to wreck havoc and produce grave damage.

This Holt clown is very likely rejected by Trump due to that being the case IMHO.
    I'LL BET A DAMN DOLLAR TO A DONUT THAT AFTER THE DEBATE WE WILL SEE HOW AND WHAT TRAPS WERE SET TO DAMAGE TRUMP AS WELL AS WHAT ADVANTAGES WERE PUT IN PLACE TO LIFT AND EXALT THE FFING HILDABEAST.---TYR
    Why take responsibility for one's own words & actions when always playing a victim is so much easier and less time consuming?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts. Bertrand Russell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Why take responsibility for one's own words & actions when always playing a victim is so much easier and less time consuming?
    As in, why admit the clear truth of my words..
    As in--how the hildabeast has taken responsibility for her words and even here fatal actions!??
    Do tell, if you are ever brave enough to speak the truth..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Looking forward to watching. All of the WHAT-IF's will instantly become clear. And my suggestion still stands for Donald. SMILE, keep yourself under control, and STAY QUIET.

NOTHING pisses someone off more (Hillary) than NOT getting the reply, or response they NEED to control the situation.

It's like Donald, knowing when to WALK AWAY from the bully who will be loaded for Bear (LIES).

Americans who pay attention to politics, (like most of us here on DP) know what is happening. And the Americans who never pay attention to politics will just stay as UNINFORMED, and UNEDUCATED as they are TODAY, and will be TOMORROW.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Bill Clinton's Ex-Girlfriend, Gennifer Flowers, Confirms She Will "Definitely Be At The Debate"

Following Trump's earlier tweet, "If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!"; Bill Clinton's old girlfriend confirmed she will indeed be attending the debates on Monday.
    In response to Hillary Clinton giving Mark Cuban front row seats at the debate, Trump tweeted:
    As a reminder, Bill Clinton testified under oath in 1998 that he had a sexual affair with Flowers.
    In his January 1998 deposition, the President, though finally confirming a sexual encounter with Ms. Flowers, was precise in denying Ms. Willey's report that he had sought to kiss her and feel her breasts in an encounter in his private dining room off the Oval Office.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ate-attendance
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-25-2016 at 01:59 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

7. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post

Bill Clinton's Ex-Girlfriend, Gennifer Flowers, Confirms She Will "Definitely Be At The Debate"

Following Trump's earlier tweet, "If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!"; Bill Clinton's old girlfriend confirmed she will indeed be attending the debates on Monday.
    In response to Hillary Clinton giving Mark Cuban front row seats at the debate, Trump tweeted:
    As a reminder, Bill Clinton testified under oath in 1998 that he had a sexual affair with Flowers.
    In his January 1998 deposition, the President, though finally confirming a sexual encounter with Ms. Flowers, was precise in denying Ms. Willey's report that he had sought to kiss her and feel her breasts in an encounter in his private dining room off the Oval Office.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ate-attendance
    And Paula Jones and Juanita Broaddrick want to attend!

9. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

While seeing these reminders of slick Willy's sexual issues is fun, I suspect it will just make people feel sorry for Hillary. And don't count on the networks to even show them on camera.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

11. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    While seeing these reminders of slick Willy's sexual issues is fun, I suspect it will just make people feel sorry for Hillary. And don't count on the networks to even show them on camera.
    That's true, but Hillary would be thrown off her game by having to stare at Flowers... essentially the same thing Hillary is trying to do to Trump.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    That's true, but Hillary would be thrown off her game by having to stare at Flowers... essentially the same thing Hillary is trying to do to Trump.
    I guess that's true- it might hurl her into beyotch mode.

-Abbey

14. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Another women probably won't throw her off. She's handled Bills honeys for decades.
    Hillary seems a cold blooded machine on that front.

But the TV networks would be fools not to show Flowers. The TV networks are audience whores/addicts. And this is real REALITY TV without the cost of set up. Political debate with the 1st women presidential candidate, and a her husbands former mistress in the audience. They'd be Idiots not to hype this to death just for the ratings. People who aren't even going to vote would tune in just to gawk at Bill, Hilary and Flowers. If Broaderrick and Paula Jones showed up it'd be a FULL ON SEASON FiNALLY reality show Circus. The only thing that would make it better is if they could get Monica Lewinski and one of Trumps Ex-wives sitting in as commentators before during and after the debates.
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-25-2016 at 06:02 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

16. Thanks Kathianne, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Wouldn't it be great if FLOWERS showed up wearing a BLUE Monica dress?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

18. Thanks Perianne, Kaimhel, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Our Founding Fathers would not believe it.

-Abbey

20. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I know that they announced that Flowers wasn't going to attend. From what I understand, she never was going to attend, even though they made it appear that way. Then again, maybe she will show up.

Better yet, have the 'Benghazi Mom' front and center, and have Trump refer to her, and Hillary's lying to her when he can.

Honestly, I'm not even tuning in, I'm watching football instead. I truly can't stomach even 5 minutes of that wench on my screen. My vote is what matters and I don't need the debate to help make up my mind. I'm sure there will be a highlight reel of some sort tomorrow, with both sides claiming victory.

22. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Ohh wait, Holt is a registered Republican, well, maybe it will be okay then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    After seeing your post, I checked it out and sure enough, he is listed as a registered Republican. I must say, that is a shocker.
    AND he works for NBC

A KNOWN shill for the Hildabeast
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post
    AND he works for NBC

A KNOWN shill for the Hildabeast
    I'd lay 20 to 1 odds that Hillary and her team have the questions to be asked and are prepared with her "canned answers", whereas Trump has no such info.. given ahead of show time...
    Additionally, this Holt scum has been briefed on every trap set to trip Trump up and has been ordered/commanded/paid to help the Hildabeast in any possible way that he can...
    Anybody that thinks his being chosen isn't a fix in itself, is not playing with a full deck...-Tyr

25. Thanks Perianne thanked this post