Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Wow, you were out a long time (but had time to be logged in)

Oh well, I was asking for your examples of conservative rioting after their candidate lost an election. OK you do not have any because it never happened

The effigy crap is free speech - stupid speech

But it told alot about the little punks on the left, burning and ripping the US flag apart on Veterans Day, probably in front of many vets who put their ass on the line so these piss ants can show the world how stupid they really are
    Yeh it was great ^,^ also pretty sure I didn't check back in after midnight or so, so unless my phone was still showing as logged in (because I never log that off?) idk.

You're welcome to quote we're I posted Cons would have rioted. I said protest, and you ran away with that apparently.

Black Diamond doesn't remember the (stupid) free speech of Cons with Obama effigies, or if he did, doesn't consider it the same. Huh.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Yeh it was great ^,^ also pretty sure I didn't check back in after midnight or so, so unless my phone was still showing as logged in (because I never log that off?) idk.

You're welcome to quote we're I posted Cons would have rioted. I said protest, and you ran away with that apparently.

Black Diamond doesn't remember the (stupid) free speech of Cons with Obama effigies, or if he did, doesn't consider it the same. Huh.
    Again the topic was rioting and protesting. I know liberals and their allies in the media describe destruction of property and burning cars as protesting - but to who live in reality it is rioting

Conservatives do protest. After Obama was elected we wanted massive tax increases. The Tea Party would gather peacefully on the Mall and the liberal media went nuts. They were tagged as racists. Yet the Park Police had zero issues, and very little (if any) trash was left behind to be picked up. MENBC sropped a picture in an attempt to show white racists were carying guns to a Tea Party rally. Turned out it was ablack guy who had a leagl permit to carry his gun

So yiu see Noir, as usual you are full of it as you try to spin the illegals behavior of those fragile little snow flakes whose candidate lost an election

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I never said it wasn't the same, you jackass. Burning in effigy is wrong and should be considered the same as saying you're going to kill the President or President elect. And I don't give a rat's ass if it's Obama or Trump.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I never said it wasn't the same, you jackass. Burning in effigy is wrong and should be considered the same as saying you're going to kill the President or President elect. And I don't give a rat's ass if it's Obama or Trump.

Seems we do indeed have a British version of Gabby

It is clear Noir is a graduate of the Nevile Chamberlain School of Politics

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Then we're grand -

Yeah. Remember when we burned Obama in effigy after he won?

Me neither.
    Burning? No.
    Hanging? Yes.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

6. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The modern day young liberal

Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    The modern day young liberal

Ciggarettes - Nope.
    Alcohol - Nope.
    Weed - Nope.
    Lotterry Tickets - Nope.
    Sports Jerseys - Once, about 3 years ago.
    Hats - Nope.
    Air Jordan's - Nope.
    Guess I'm not a 'modern day young liberal' hmph.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ciggarettes - Nope.
    Alcohol - Nope.
    Weed - Nope.
    Lotterry Tickets - Nope.
    Sports Jerseys - Once, about 3 years ago.
    Hats - Nope.
    Air Jordan's - Nope.
    Guess I'm not a 'modern day young liberal' hmph.

Did I mention any names? Or are you the type of liberal that assumes everyone is talking about you?

It was directed at the poor shattered snow flakes rioting in the streets

and this is directed at them as well

Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Conservatives - Complete morons.

Not directed at conservatives here, directed at conservatives elsewhere, if you are a conservative and think I'm calling you a moron you shouldn't assume everyone is always talking about you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not directed at conservatives here, directed at conservatives elsewhere, if you are a conservative and think I'm calling you a moron you shouldn't assume everyone is always talking about you.

No, I tend to laugh you off. You tend o remind me of the son of one of my co-workers. He told me how his son got a job and was told when to report for work.

Well, the kid over slept, showed up very late, and was shocked when he was told he was fired. He just didn't get it

Which takes to this.....

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Whats great is all the folks on the right who are pretending they wouldn't protest / called for action etc if trump lost, even when they literally said they would. Quality.

Libs protesting after result they they didn't want and they're cry-babies.
    Cons protesting after result they didn't want and they're patriots.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Can you be a little more specific about WHO said what, and link to where they said they were going to do such things?

Thx
    Since this wasn't addressed - I will assume it's like Rev's post, where it should have been clearer - and NO ONE here on this board claimed they were going to do such things. But I'm still open to links, I obviously can't read every thread and post here. But I don't recall the conservatives here calling for riots, protests or anything that were are now seeing from the animals on the left. Destruction all over the place, people being assaulted, one person shot, police being assaulted. We saw similar animal behavior often when George Bush was in office. And yeah, we saw some dickheads when Obama was in office, but not even remotely close, not in the same universe, as we are seeing from the liberals.

Obama was elected in 2008 and 2012. It would be easy for anyone to post videos of the nonstop riots and destruction that took place around the entire nation after those 2 elections. I don't recall things being anything at all like this.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

13. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Whats great is all the folks on the right who are pretending they wouldn't protest / called for action etc if trump lost, even when they literally said they would. Quality.

Libs protesting after result they they didn't want and they're cry-babies.
    Which would be true tf the person voted in was clearly unpatriotic, Constitution hating scum and a self-serving
    BASTARD AS WAS/IS OBAMA --and would have been true if hillary had won.
    Still obama won twice-- did we see such actions those times by folks on the right ? NO!!
    Answer is we did not yet you tossed it out to try to defend what these ignorant asses are now doing..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Since this wasn't addressed - I will assume it's like Rev's post, where it should have been clearer - and NO ONE here on this board claimed they were going to do such things. But I'm still open to links, I obviously can't read every thread and post here. But I don't recall the conservatives here calling for riots, protests or anything that were are now seeing from the animals on the left. Destruction all over the place, people being assaulted, one person shot, police being assaulted. We saw similar animal behavior often when George Bush was in office. And yeah, we saw some dickheads when Obama was in office, but not even remotely close, not in the same universe, as we are seeing from the liberals.

Obama was elected in 2008 and 2012. It would be easy for anyone to post videos of the nonstop riots and destruction that took place around the entire nation after those 2 elections. I don't recall things being anything at all like this.
    The likes of Joe Walsh was calling for 'civil disobedience' and 'get your muskets' when it looked like Trump was going to lose

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Right you are Noir. Which explains why I have saved your photo, to use as an example of Liberal Moron's. It prevents anyone from assuming otherwise.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

The likes of Joe Walsh was calling for 'civil disobedience' and 'get your muskets' when it looked like Trump was going to lose

Who the hell is Joe Walsh?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum