Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Clearly. Someone calls him a mean name and he hides.
    Could someone give Rev his meds back?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Someone questioned me about sources for 2013's reversal of the accusations against Assad.

but Hey if your'e only going to believe sources you personally like. i can't help you.
    if you have a reason to dismiss my sources other than name calling and not liking what they say fine. then sure we should take the reports with a grain of salt but otherwise.
    it is what it is.

not liking it doesn't mean it's not true right?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nati...e24755128.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-lethal-toxin

AP wrote: "U.S. intelligence officials are not so certain that the suspected chemical attack was carried out on Assad’s orders, or even completely sure it was carried out by government forces, the officials said."

Turkish state newspaper Zaman reported earlier this year (Google translation):
    The Turkish General Directorate of Security … seized 2 kg of sarin gas in the city of Adana in the early hours of yesterday morning. The chemical weapons were in the possession of Al Nusra terrorists believed to have been heading for Syria.
    Haaretz reported on March 24th, “Jihadists, not Assad, apparently behind reported chemical attack in Syria“.

Some already mention the Seymour Hersh article
    so yeah... Rebels not Assad in 2013 even though the U.S and the west Initially blamed it all on Assad.

does it make sense to QUESTION this recent attack BEFORE we assume ANYTHING.
    seems very reasonable to me.
    Yeah it was a false flag set up the John McCain and the neocons.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    rev. Answer this if you will. Is there a difference between OFFENSIVE, and DEFENSIVE? Militarily speaking?
    Those 59 Tomahawks into Syria were a DEFENSIVE warning to Assad, or the Russians to STOP the killing of innocents with CHEMICALS.
    Marvelous! Especially that there WERE NO proofs that Syrians made this chemical attack. I am applauding standing!
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Could someone give Rev his meds back?
    Yeah he skipped a dose.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    Marvelous! Especially that there WERE NO proofs that Syrians made this chemical attack. I am applauding standing!
    Wow. @aboutime isn't on Balu's ignore list. Yet. We'll see how long this shit lasts @Black Diamond. I've been wondering ... if you put the whole board on ignore ... why log in?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Wow. @aboutime isn't on Balu's ignore list. Yet. We'll see how long this shit lasts @Black Diamond. I've been wondering ... if you put the whole board on ignore ... why log in?
    He is playing the role of Tokyo Rose.

9. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I don't think Putin would.

I think he'd reconsider after contemplating that we can strike wherever we please with our Stealth with impunity. You guys can't even shoot down 59 Tomahawks after we told you where and when they were coming, for goodness sake.

Putin wouldn't escalate to nukes. North Korea is crazy enough, but Putin isn't.
    I would recommend you to read our Military Doctrine and think about your holey Missile Defense system. No, he wouldn't escalate. He WILL START with nuke strike as a DEFENSIVE measure against USA aggressor, according to DOCTRINE. So don't treat our kindness for our weakness.
    And do pay attention that once Putin named you an aggressor and Putin is not an emotional person. He always thinks before talking.
    Last edited by Balu; 04-09-2017 at 10:08 PM.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I would recommend you to read our Military Doctrine and think about your holey Missile Defense system. No, he wouldn't escalate. He WILL START with nuke strike as a DEFENSIVE measure against USA aggressor, according to DOCTRINE. So don't treat our kindness for our weakness.
    And do pay attention that once Putin named you an aggressor and Putin is not an emotional person. He always thinks before talking.
    If he's foolish enough to launch nukes, then so be it. I suggest you get a bottle of 10 Million Sunblock for Moscow.

However, Putin knows that Russia is completely outmatched and he'll back down. Just like you guys did during the Cuba Missile Crisis when Kennedy told you he was going to blow your ships out of the water if they crossed the line - and you were a hell of a lot stronger back then.

It really doesn't have to be this way. Stop propping up dictators and lying about Chemical Weapons and we'll all get along fine.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Someone questioned me about sources for 2013's reversal of the accusations against Assad.

but Hey if your'e only going to believe sources you personally like. i can't help you.
    if you have a reason to dismiss my sources other than name calling and not liking what they say fine. then sure we should take the reports with a grain of salt but otherwise.
    it is what it is.

not liking it doesn't mean it's not true right?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nati...e24755128.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-lethal-toxin

AP wrote: "U.S. intelligence officials are not so certain that the suspected chemical attack was carried out on Assad’s orders, or even completely sure it was carried out by government forces, the officials said."

Turkish state newspaper Zaman reported earlier this year (Google translation):
    The Turkish General Directorate of Security … seized 2 kg of sarin gas in the city of Adana in the early hours of yesterday morning. The chemical weapons were in the possession of Al Nusra terrorists believed to have been heading for Syria.
    Haaretz reported on March 24th, “Jihadists, not Assad, apparently behind reported chemical attack in Syria“.

Some already mention the Seymour Hersh article and his report was confirmed by the Turkish news sources http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...ed-turkey.html

so yeah... Rebels not Assad in 2013 even though the U.S and the west Initially blamed it all on Assad.
    does it make sense to QUESTION this recent attack BEFORE we assume ANYTHING.
    seems very reasonable to me.
    The two first links you sited said nothing of it "everyone found out it was the Rebels, not Assad". Only Seymour hersch, as I said. And he wrote a book about bin laden recently saying the government lied about that ,which has been refuted.
    You certainly are way off when you say "everyone found out it was the Rebels, not Assad." And turkey was once allied Syria, so one should question them as much as they should question this fuckstick Balu.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Trump WAGED war, WITHOUT a formal declaration of war." sear

"Nazis did the same June 22, 1941 against Russia." B #276

That's fine, or not.
    But on Jun 22, 1941 Nazis were not bound by the United States Constitution.

But on April 9, 2017 the president of the United States is.

14. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    The two first links you sited said nothing of it "everyone found out it was the Rebels, not Assad". Only Seymour hersch, as I said. And he wrote a book about bin laden recently saying the government lied about that ,which has been refuted.
    You certainly are way off when you say "everyone found out it was the Rebels, not Assad." And turkey was once allied Syria, so one should question them as much as they should question this fuckstick Balu.
    It was the Klingons. Where's Capt Kirk when you need him? Oh yeah, he's selling hotel rooms now,
    Last edited by Gunny; 04-09-2017 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

If he's foolish enough to launch nukes, then so be it. I suggest you get a bottle of 10 Million Sunblock for Moscow.

However, Putin knows that Russia is completely outmatched and he'll back down.
    Just like you guys did during the Cuba Missile Crisis when Kennedy told you he was going to blow your ships out of the water if they crossed the line - and you were a hell of a lot stronger back then.

It really doesn't have to be this way. Stop propping up dictators and lying about Chemical Weapons and we'll all get along fine.
    I don't want and will not stop you to live in the world of own illusions...
    As to Chemicals you first present the PROOFS. Then we'll talk. Otherwise your strike remains unfounded aggression against the sovereign country. ( speaking between us rather worthless and unskillful because less than 24 hours the flights resumed)
    Such proofs of YOURS which costed MILLIONS lifes of INNOCENT people already doesn't satisfy anybody.

Last edited by Balu; 04-09-2017 at 10:37 PM.
    (A.Pushkin)

17. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I don't want and will not stop you to live in the world of own illusions...
    As to Chemicals you first present the PROOFS. Then we'll talk. Otherwise your strike remains unfounded aggression against the sovereign country. ( speaking between us rather worthless and unskillful because less than 24 hours the flights resumed)
    Such proofs of YOURS which costed MILLIONS lifes of INNOCENT people already doesn't satisfy anybody.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2014-08-...d-75-years-ago

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I hate abortion. It is an abomination.
    However, it is legal. Wrong, but legal.
    And until that decision is overturned, there is nothing to be done about it other than working to overturn it.
    Similarly, if you don't like what Congress passed in '73, then you need to do your duty and work to get it overturned, or declared illegal, or unconstitutional, whatever.
    The law says he can do it, and that's that. That's called being a realist.
    If they come to take your firearms i suspect you'll fully comply and not hide any. because it's the law.

The ISIS muzzies are killing Americans and it is the President's duty to protect American citizens.
    I don't need another reason to unleash our killers and let them go to work. Most Americans don't, either.
    that's the problem, to many people only want to use the constitution when it suits them.
    Other than that they don't CARE if gov't Kills or takes rights as long as people APPROVE of those killed or approve of the rights taken away.

I don't remember that. I think you're wrong. Link?
    ...Arar, a thirty-four-year-old graduate of McGill University whose family emigrated to Canada when he was a teen-ager, was arrested on September 26, 2002, at John F. Kennedy Airport. He was changing planes; he had been on vacation with his family in Tunisia, and was returning to Canada. Arar was detained because his name had been placed on the United States Watch List of terrorist suspects. He was held for the next thirteen days, as American officials questioned him about possible links to another suspected terrorist. Arar said that he barely knew the suspect, although he had worked with the man’s brother. Arar, who was not formally charged, was placed in handcuffs and leg irons by plainclothes officials and transferred to an executive jet. The plane flew to Washington, continued to Portland, Maine, stopped in Rome, Italy, then landed in Amman, Jordan.

During the flight, Arar said, he heard the pilots and crew identify themselves in radio communications as members of “the Special Removal Unit.” The Americans, he learned, planned to take him next to Syria. Having been told by his parents about the barbaric practices of the police in Syria, Arar begged crew members not to send him there, arguing that he would surely be tortured. His captors did not respond to his request; instead, they invited him to watch a spy thriller that was aired on board.
    Ten hours after landing in Jordan, Arar said, he was driven to Syria, where interrogators, after a day of threats, “just began beating on me.” They whipped his hands repeatedly with two-inch-thick electrical cables, and kept him in a windowless underground cell that he likened to a grave. “Not even animals could withstand it,” he said. Although he initially tried to assert his innocence, he eventually confessed to anything his tormentors wanted him to say. “You just give up,” he said. “You become like an animal.”
    A year later, in October, 2003, Arar was released without charges, after the Canadian government took up his cause. Imad Moustapha, the Syrian Ambassador in Washington, announced that his country had found no links between Arar and terrorism. Arar, it turned out, had been sent to Syria on orders from the U.S. government, under a secretive program known as “extraordinary rendition.”
    http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...urcing-torture
    Can you point out where someone else has used Chemical Weapons in the last 4 months?
    On February 13 2017, Kim Jong-nam—the half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un—was killed at the airport in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Malaysian investigators have determined that two women, who have since been charged with murder, used VX nerve agent—a chemical weapon—in the assassination. Attribution has not yet been confirmed, but Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak has directly blamed North Korea (DPRK) for the assassination. In addition, U.S. and South Korean officials reportedly believe DPRK is responsible for the killing.
    https://www.lawfareblog.com/did-nort...ernational-law
    March 4 2017
    ISIS launches chemical weapon attack on women and children, including a two-month-old baby, in Mosul Iraq

• The tiny baby is one of 12 people being treated in hospital after the attack
    • The 12, including women and children show signs of exposure to chemical weapons
    • Mortars are thought to have been fired from ISIS held west Mosul into the east
    • An emergency response plan has been activated by the UN World Health

http://conservativetribune.com/new-l...uses-chemical/
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4dnwinj3w

From January to August of 2016 the Sudanese gov't was accused of using Chemical weapons against it's people. Anyone shooting missile at them? nope. As a matter of fact the U.N. put reps of the Sudanese gov't onto the board OVERSEEING the use of chemical weapons. the Chemoc-l weapons watchdog executive council.
    https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ne...mical-attacks/

White Phosphorus is a multi-use munition. In some cases it is legal, in others illegal. We follow the ROE and claims by liberal journalists to the contrary are dubious at best. Our guys say they don't use them in a manner not prescribed and that's good enough for me.
    well OK if you think it's the best policy to let the gov't self police. And know that the U.S. military (brass or enlisted) never lie, make mistake, has bad members or commit atrocities. fine sure that makes sense.
    http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/...k-ukraine.html
    the Battle Book, published by the U.S. Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, contains the following sentence: “It is against the law of land warfare to employ WP against personnel targets.”

U.S and Britian Evidence use here, here, here, here, here, here.
    Saudi Arabia appears to be using U.S.-supplied white phosphorus ...
    Seymour Hersh Says Hillary Clinton Approved Sending Libya's Sarin To Syrian Rebels Link
    Israel also used white phosphorous in 2009 during “Operation Cast Lead” (and perhaps subsequently). Israel ratified Protocol III of Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons (“Protocol III”) – which outlaws the use of incendiary devices in war – in 2007. So this was a war crime.

but you're right it is legal to use it

I didn't know there have ever been any UN Resolutions in place against us. Link?
    you got me I should have said Treaties
    link, link,
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/leslie...a_b_88347.html
    https://newrepublic.com/article/1199...d-20-years-ago

However Israel has in fact broken "hundreds of resolutions", for good reason. but when's the last time we fired 56 missiles at them? never. we sell them arms.
    http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/...solutions.html
    NKorea has broken several U.N. Resolutions, our response since Bush .. 'cough well, let china handle it.' any Chinese missiles?
    Sudan, and Iran as well.
    what we have here is Selective enforcement, And i have wonder about the real motives.

You're not being honest here. The US Gov isn't deliberately starving citizens and you know it.
    'depends on your point of view.'
    and then there this ..where we support or a least don't shot 56 missiles at out Saudi Allies that are causing starvation of Children in Yemen by their military actions. not much news about that either.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...es-in-hospital

Depends on your point of view, but the answer is : Yes.
    thank you, yes.

Shooting missile at any sovereign nations military (or civilians) is an act of war.
    that's a plain fact. the reason for attacking another nation that HAS NOT attacked you may justified as some AD HOC retaliation on others behalf but it's STILL an act of war.

However, if we were gassing our civilians with outlawed Chem Weapons in violation after violation by a ruthless dictator clinging to power here in America, I'd be part of the rebellion and cheering on my new favorite Tubby Tyrant. I'd even bake my rotund roadie a cake for helping us out. In this case, from my standpoint, he is a generous benefactor and is working to help remove the offending dictator for the good of Americans and the world.
    Wouldn't you agree?
    If the alternatives were fighting a Scum Bag American dictator but if he's defeated Muslim extremist were almost guaranteed to replace him. Or fighting WITH the scum bag dictator to defeat the muslims extremist. Well Sadly i'd have to fight with or at least fight AGAINST the muslim extremist. If Putin came in and started attacking the Scum Bag American Dictator I might like it little but mostly i'd be pissed.

do you agree?
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

20. Likes Balu liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    "Trump WAGED war, WITHOUT a formal declaration of war." sear

"Nazis did the same June 22, 1941 against Russia." B #276

That's fine, or not.
    But on Jun 22, 1941 Nazis were not bound by the United States Constitution.

But on April 9, 2017 the president of the United States is.
    Nothing fine when the war is started. This must be evident.
    The Nazis were bounded by Non-aggression pact between the USSR and Germany, as Russia by Memorandum on the prevention of incidents and ensuring air safety during operations in Syria which we have suspended after the USA aggression against Syria. Thus Russia "closed the sky" over Syria. That was a warning for you the Pentagon understood pretty well.
    (A.Pushkin)